OT FS: Addams Family slot/fruit machine from Barcrest

Robert Winter

Jun 7, 2007, 9:55:37 PM6/7/07
I need to make some room and sadly this has to go. Extremely rare to
find in the US, I imported it directly from the UK. It's actually the
second one I imported. The first one got smashed to bits when the
shipping company knocked it over in transit. I have lots of spare parts
that I recovered from that machine that will be included in the sale.

Some info can be seen here -
http://www.barcrest.com/buyer/products/uk/addams-family/index.htm

Mine doesn't come with the Fester topper pictured on the Barcrest site
and I've never actually seen one that had it. Works on 120v, takes UK
coins, but I've used it on Freeplay since I've gotten it. Works
perfectly and is in outstanding condition.

Great sounds and voices taken from the original series. I can take
pictures/video for anyone interested.

Game is located in Thousand Oaks, CA, about 40 miles northwest of Los
Angeles.

Robert
-----
http://www.robertwinter.com

Robert Winter

Jul 14, 2007, 8:57:56 PM7/14/07

Robert Winter

Jul 17, 2007, 5:04:38 PM7/17/07
Listed on Ebay once more, now with the proper legalese.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120143121294

Robert
-----
http://www.robertwinter.com