Korn - Am I wasting my time?

PDX_Pinball

Jul 13, 2006, 12:45:12 AM7/13/06
So I'm sitting here pushing the refresh button every 30 seconds waiting
for the 3 GOM review and pics. Should I go to bed or should I continue
to waste away my evening?

TheKorn

Jul 13, 2006, 12:46:30 AM7/13/06
"PDX_Pinball" <azcat...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1152765912.185175.204040
@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> So I'm sitting here pushing the refresh button every 30 seconds waiting
> for the 3 GOM review and pics. Should I go to bed or should I continue
> to waste away my evening?

It wouldn't be a waste if there was something to see. (i.e. keep your ass
up. :) )

No TGOM review for a while... if at all. (debating retirement of TGOM.)

--
Have a home video that's trapped on your camera? Want to share it on the
web or on DVD?

http://www.webwidevideo.com/