FS- AFM,TFTC, Flash Gordon, Stern Dracula (NY)

d.gui...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2012, 8:45:38 AM12/26/12
I have the following, Attack from Mars: the good - unhacked boards, plays 100%,new scoop, new cliffy, full led kit, 2 new green targets, new pop bumper skirts, nice backglass, nice dmd, no errors,new sling plastics. The bad - cabinet fade,wear coming out of the scoop and some flipper wear by girl,cracked plastic by mothership(6,200) Tales from the Crypt- has topper,cliffy,no playfield wear,no cabinet fade,shaker motor works, works 100% (2,000) Flash Gordon- day-one mylar,new strobe, nice backglass, cabinet is average (1,200) Stern Dracula- new translite, leds, new bumper caps,new rubbers (850) I am located in Goshen NY (845) 294-9145

no_credit_dot

Dec 26, 2012, 3:15:21 PM12/26/12
Email sent..

craig...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2012, 5:56:49 PM12/26/12
Would u have any interest in a TSPP for your AFM. I could add some cash as well.

d.gui...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2012, 6:58:28 PM12/26/12
On Wednesday, December 26, 2012 5:56:49 PM UTC-5, craig...@gmail.com wrote:
> Would u have any interest in a TSPP for your AFM. I could add some cash as well.

Sorry, I am looking for cash. Thanks

vclo...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2012, 10:09:56 PM12/27/12
That's crazy low for a AFM. Someone is going to get one sweet deal.
Should sell crazy fast.

dadku...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2012, 2:42:11 AM12/30/12
On Thursday, December 27, 2012 9:09:56 PM UTC-6, vclo...@gmail.com wrote:
> That's crazy low for a AFM. Someone is going to get one sweet deal.
>
> Should sell crazy fast.

agree, good price