Pinball MN

Lloyd Olson

Sep 3, 2010, 4:02:58 PM9/3/10
With the Labor Day weekend here, I want to wish everyone a safe and great
holiday. If you are traveling, please be extra careful with the holiday
traffic.

You still have time to visit Pinball On A Stick http://pinballonastick.com/
at the Minnesota State Fair. Ends Monday night so get out there and enjoy
the greatest line up of pins at the fair ever.

Coming up Thursday September 9th at SS Billiards in Hopkins
http://www.ssbilliards.com/ is another exciting Crazy Joe Pinball Event at
7pm. Pizza Luce http://www.pizzaluce.com/ for those in the event. and a
player organized pinball tournament after the pizza. Twin Cities Pinball
Enthusiasts http://www.tcpe.org/ have Bunny's and SS Billiards on their
schedule for that evening.

At SS Billiards the Golden Tee Fore is back up and running with a new
monitor and Golden Tee Complete installed so you can not enjoy playing all
29 Golden Tee courses.

SS Billiards has the 38th Anniversary coming up September 20th. Because that
is a Monday, a little bigger celebration will be the weekend before or
after. Still working out the details. Announcements will be made so everyone
can plan to attend.

The Pinball Circus http://www.pinballcircus.com/ on October 16th & 17th is
fast approaching. If you are bringing games to show or sell, anything
pinball related to show or sell, let me know now so I can plan room for you.

And don't forget Pinball Expo http://pinballexpo.net/ the Granddaddy of all
pinball shows. The LTG :) show will be back Friday night at 10pm. A great
time to have fun and win some neat stuff.

SS Billiards is open 80 hours a week for your pinball enjoyment. LTG :)