F/T HUO MB Monster Bash For Trade & SS, IJ !!!

Robinva

Apr 13, 2011, 11:33:46 AM4/13/11
Monster Bash- is HUO all orginal and 100% perfect museum quality ,
looks like it just came out of the box yesterday. Will consider to
sell outright for the right CASH price.

Scared Stiff- Clean game, 100%, perfect for the upcomming repo
playfields.

Indiana Jones- Collector Quality, full brass package, mods, from my
personal collection.

Looking to trade for the following machines in very close to collector
quality shape-

MM,AFM,CV,TOTAN

Tell me what you have in mind.

Victor Clover Jr

Apr 13, 2011, 11:52:10 AM4/13/11

PM sent on the SS

Pinmeister

Apr 13, 2011, 12:32:48 PM4/13/11

E-mail sent re IJ

George M.

Robinva

Apr 13, 2011, 1:01:32 PM4/13/11
> George M.- Hide quoted text -

If you dont know what a MB looks like and need pics of a Low Play HUO
MB then this is NOT the pin for you. BTW sealed goodie bag and manual
packs still intact.

Pin-Del

Apr 13, 2011, 1:05:13 PM4/13/11
> packs still intact.- Hide quoted text -

If someones going to spend 6000.00 plus on a game, You can bet they
will be asking for pictures.
It makes you look lazy if you cain't take a few pictures .

Pin-Del,
cargpb28

Robinva

Apr 13, 2011, 1:07:46 PM4/13/11
> cargpb28- Hide quoted text -

Oh I can take pictures all day...just wont sell it to someone that
does not know what a MB looks like...unless of course they are in
person..then no need for pics.

teekee

Apr 13, 2011, 1:11:34 PM4/13/11
> cargpb28- Hide quoted text -

I sold a few of my HUO beauties without sending a single pic. If your
selling a true HUO low plays pin and have a good reputation forget the
pics. I have seen this particular HUO MB and believe me no pics are
necessary!

Message has been deleted

Pinballed

Apr 13, 2011, 1:13:47 PM4/13/11
> necessary!- Hide quoted text -

Baloney. If you're buying a $6000 pin and you dont ask for pics you're
a tool

honda350r

Apr 13, 2011, 1:22:04 PM4/13/11
> a tool- Hide quoted text -

I bet 6k won't buy that pin .

Jim

Pin-Del

Apr 13, 2011, 1:36:14 PM4/13/11
> Jim- Hide quoted text -

I bet it won't either =)

teekee

Apr 13, 2011, 1:38:21 PM4/13/11

well, they asked and I told them what they were buying and provided no
pics... the tools were very happy! :)

bottom line: if someone that has a good rep claims to have an HUO
practically flawless pin out of box condition and swears you won't be
disappointed and you still need pics... you don't deserve it.

teekee

Apr 13, 2011, 1:48:47 PM4/13/11

the only thing that's baloney is the $6000 price tag you threw out.
Lucky to get it for $7000!

Robinva

Apr 13, 2011, 2:02:23 PM4/13/11
Let me level with everyone reading this, I feel I got a very fair deal
for what I paid for the pin, but I drove my ass off for days to get it
and its going to take a really, really strong trade offer (MM+AFM) or
someone that has very deep pockets that NEEDS the best Monster Bash
they can find right now, to pry this game from my hands, I dont need
money. With that being said, if you have two of the games I mentioned
in near CQ shape for trade or have money to blow…let me know.

Robinva

Apr 13, 2011, 2:12:55 PM4/13/11
> Lucky to get it for $7000!- Hide quoted text -

That would be taking a loss...and trust me when I say that is not the
direction I am heading with this pin!

WestCoastSS

Apr 13, 2011, 2:20:21 PM4/13/11
I got $2500 cash money, the economys fucked up you tool, no one is
gonna dish out 7K cold hard cash for a "pristine" monster bitch. My
value hand book says this game in HUO shape in THIS ECONOMY, will
bring $3k MAX on a good day, so im willing to split the difference
with you for $2500, I can mail you the nigerian money order when you
give me the ok.

Robinva

Apr 13, 2011, 2:25:04 PM4/13/11

You can drop to your knees and suck a fat dick you two bit trick/crack
baby.

WestCoastSS

Apr 13, 2011, 2:26:38 PM4/13/11
Report not abuse

Funny, thats what your wife was doing to your best friend last night.

Robinva

Apr 13, 2011, 2:29:32 PM4/13/11

I SAID taco supreme…comprendia?

WestCoastSS

Apr 13, 2011, 2:30:41 PM4/13/11
Report not abuse

i thought you said cutlass supreme?

Robinva

Apr 13, 2011, 2:31:52 PM4/13/11
> i thought you said cutlass supreme?- Hide quoted text -

Either way they come in packs of 12? Right?

WestCoastSS

Apr 13, 2011, 2:33:05 PM4/13/11
Report not abuse
> Either way they come in packs of 12? Right?- Hide quoted text -

What do your worthless pinball machines? Or your supreme tacos?

Robinva

Apr 13, 2011, 2:36:23 PM4/13/11
After reading that last post from westcoastss..I have to rest my case
here.

Folks, sorry I fell for this trolls bait... anyway back to the program
at hand.

WestCoastSS

Apr 13, 2011, 2:38:29 PM4/13/11
Report not abuse

we throw the bait and reel the fish in.

Gman3

Apr 13, 2011, 3:03:04 PM4/13/11

I had 2 HUO MB's, both had issues which were worth taking pictures
of. One had less than 150 plays. No pin pis perfect and whoever is
paying $7 K deserves enough respect to get a few pictures if they ask,
as everyone pin has atleast a few flaws worth mentioning even games
pulled right out of the box.

I promise you that there are leg marks on your game or maybe even an
occasional wrinkle at the legs if you remove the legs and take pics.

Robinva

Apr 13, 2011, 3:20:44 PM4/13/11

G-man, Thanks for your input and you make a great point, but as you
might already know with the factory MB & CC decal problems, collectors
now have the decals professionally cut under the legs to avoid
problems on these two titles. If I strike a deal with someone and they
want pics..then I would take them upon request. I bought the game from
a very trusted collector and it was everything he said it was, 100%
flawless.

Now, I dont know who keeps throwing out these numbers 6-7K, I am
looking for trades.

jackofdiamonds

Apr 13, 2011, 3:41:09 PM4/13/11

Good answer you should provide pics regardless of reputation.It's the
right and nice thing to do.It's nice to be nice!Scott

Gman3

Apr 13, 2011, 3:44:50 PM4/13/11
but as you
> might already know with the factory MB & CC decal problems, collectors
> now have the decals professionally cut under the legs to avoid
> problems on these two titles.

exactly my point, I would have no interest in a game that had the
original decals cut ( for instance ) and would prefer a couple
wrinkles instead.

I would be irrate if I drove 10 hours or bought the game to later find
out the legs have been cut out, since the seller didn't feel it was
worth mentioning. what is acceptable to you, might not be the norm
for someone else.

DOC DOOM

Apr 13, 2011, 4:06:29 PM4/13/11
On Apr 13, 3:20 pm, Robinva <vincenti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> looking for trades.- Hide quoted text -

Maybe a nice Fish Tails.....and cash???

Maybe a nice Fish Tails and a bowler?

Maybe a nice Fish Tails and a Corvette?

Call if either gets your attention?

Lots of other tradeables....AFM Jacket...NOS Spiderman
playfield.....Quarter Horse?.....KILLER BOAT ( will need money on your
end) 1 of 52 made...Hull #1!! ...3 454 Chevy Motors!!!!

Thanks DOC DOOM
www.bigballbowler.com
doc@bigballbowler(dot)com
1-800-241-8577

NM

Apr 13, 2011, 4:31:08 PM4/13/11
On Apr 13, 10:33 am, Robinva <robvent...@comcast.net> wrote:

> ...Will consider to sell outright for the right CASH price...

Given the most recent Ebay comp of a completely restored one with an
NOS Bally PF installed pulled $6750:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=130500730642&si=QThPyBN11r%252F1e%252BB3p2HBO2Ouh2s%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

I'm thinking HUO all-orginal and 100% perfect would be worth a minimum
of $7500.

Regards,

Neil.

William Brower

Apr 13, 2011, 4:32:23 PM4/13/11

Holy Shit Doc, "3 454 Chevy Motors!!!! " It sound like it only would
need wings and you can fly that baby...cool.

Bill

Robinva

Apr 13, 2011, 5:01:10 PM4/13/11

To each their own, I have owned and seen a great number of MB’s with
original decals with major leg wrinkle and the wrinkles become so
brittle it just crumbles even with heat…then its touch up or re-decal.
I think the methods being used by many of the high end collectors and
restorers by cutting the decals behind the legs to save the few
original MB & CC pristine cabinets left was a great idea and it’s also
being used on some re-decaled games from my understanding. You’re
right; some folks would rather see some wrinkle on the cabinet then
having a clean professional cut behind the legs where you cannot see
it.

I was aware of the decals being preserved in this manner before
purchasing the game and anyone that would purchase the game from me
would also be made aware that the extra care was taken.

Robinva

Apr 13, 2011, 5:02:50 PM4/13/11
On Apr 13, 4:31 pm, NM <rp272...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Apr 13, 10:33 am, Robinva <robvent...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > ...Will consider to sell outright for the right CASH price...
>
> Given the most recent Ebay comp of a completely restored one with an
> NOS Bally PF installed pulled $6750:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=...

> I'm thinking HUO all-orginal and 100% perfect would be worth a minimum
> of $7500.
>
> Regards,
>
> Neil.

That machine ended up about 20 mintutes from me to one of my best
pinhead friends.

ldnayman

Apr 13, 2011, 5:06:03 PM4/13/11
On Apr 13, 3:20 pm, Robinva <vincenti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now, I dont know who keeps throwing out these numbers 6-7K, I am
> looking for trades.- Hide quoted text -

Your resistance to the whole pic thing is just weird.

I've sent people pics on $100 project games and Home Use Only games as
well. What's the issue?

Robinva

Apr 13, 2011, 5:09:06 PM4/13/11

I dont have a problem with taking pics...its just funny that someone
whats to buy this pin that does not know what a MB looks like....plus
my camera sucks ass! LOL

2manypins

Apr 13, 2011, 5:17:56 PM4/13/11
On Apr 13, 3:20 pm, Robinva <vincenti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> looking for trades.- Hide quoted text -

I have seen this pin and it is everything Rob says it is. He has a
great pin collection.

Taylor-VA

Apr 13, 2011, 5:26:59 PM4/13/11
I'm confused. Did someone ask for pics that didn't know what a MB
looked like?

Robinva

Apr 13, 2011, 5:33:49 PM4/13/11
On Apr 13, 5:26 pm, Taylor-VA <taylorv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm confused. Did someone ask for pics that didn't know what a MB
> looked like?

Yes...3 times today..and they all offerered under $4K...LOL

Once I have a real trade deal going or a serious offer, I will take
some pics...untill then just imagine a Monster Bash pinball machine
sitting there looking like it just came fresh out of a wms box, then
imagine a guy cutting little slivers of decal out from behind the legs
so it does not end up looking like shit, like the other 95% of the
MB's you see.

WestCoastSS

Apr 13, 2011, 5:35:01 PM4/13/11
Report not abuse
Hes just trying to hide all the flaws with the game by not taking pics
so the guy who takes his word for it and gets it home gets a big nasty
surprise.

PinFlipper

Apr 13, 2011, 5:37:09 PM4/13/11

i been getting 5500 for off route with leg wear and drac hole wear in
the pf...huo is probably over 10k

Robinva

Apr 13, 2011, 5:56:10 PM4/13/11

Agreed...

Whom ever makes a trade with me, or comes up with enough cash to pry
it away away from greddy hands..will be welcome to come to my home and
inspect the game with a fine tooth comb under bright lights. I will
aslo be glad to take a great deal of pictures prior to any commitments
being made.

metallik

Apr 13, 2011, 6:03:39 PM4/13/11

> I bet it won't either  =)

I paid 6K for a HUO MB last year. What are they up to now?

smlhrrs

Apr 13, 2011, 7:14:07 PM4/13/11

I personally have not seen Rob's MB, but I have seen his other pins.
Rest assured they are some of the nicest examples you'll ever find.
Just ask yourself how many HUO MB's do you see for sale in a years
time? I'm sure whoever lands it will not be disappointed.

Robinva

Apr 13, 2011, 7:39:08 PM4/13/11

Thanks Sam,

Now that I touched her again and saw inside her, even took pictures of
her, I am having second thoughts about this divorce.

Here are the pictures-

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u224/robventura/Monster%20Bash/

teekee

Apr 13, 2011, 7:39:59 PM4/13/11
On Apr 13, 6:03 pm, metallik <larry.sc...@dlptech.com> wrote:

I'll pay $6500 for yours now...

teekee

Apr 13, 2011, 7:43:07 PM4/13/11

this is rgp... No matter what you do something won't be right!

Taylor-VA

Apr 13, 2011, 8:15:57 PM4/13/11
Are you guys seriously surprised that people would want pictures?
Seems to me that If you were serious about a trade/sale you would have
already taken some before posting.

Teekee, when doing a trade do YOU ask for pics?

I assume the first thing that either you or Rob would ask for would be
pictures.
I wouldn't blame you if you did but I would assume you would expect
the same from the other end.

And come on, anyone that emailed suggesting they didn't know what a MB
looked like and offered 3k was doing it to mess with you.

sinistar

Apr 13, 2011, 8:30:27 PM4/13/11

Your crazy!

teekee

Apr 13, 2011, 8:32:48 PM4/13/11

Let me put it to you like this... Have you ever bought a NIB pin? Did
you get pics before you bought it? No...
There are pins out there (and I've had a few) that are that nice. No
need for pics...

Taylor-VA

Apr 13, 2011, 8:43:28 PM4/13/11
HUO is not NIB.
I have bought HUO and did ask for pics, seller had not issue.

teekee

Apr 13, 2011, 8:47:14 PM4/13/11
On Apr 13, 8:43 pm, Taylor-VA <taylorv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> HUO is not NIB.
> I have bought HUO and did ask for pics, seller had not issue.

and there are some NIB pins out there with more flaws than many HUO
pins. With HUO you can see exactly what your getting. With NIB
sometimes... SURPRISE!

Taylor-VA

Apr 13, 2011, 8:54:54 PM4/13/11
And how do you see what you are getting?

teekee

Apr 13, 2011, 9:03:12 PM4/13/11
On Apr 13, 8:54 pm, Taylor-VA <taylorv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> And how do you see what you are getting?

The seller tells you. Like I said if someone is selling a HEP or a
true HUO museum piece I see no point in pics unless they are a
complete stranger to rgp

Taylor-VA

Apr 13, 2011, 9:10:35 PM4/13/11
Well as a non-stranger to RGP I would highly recommend anyone buying a
pin to ask for pictures no matter how the buyer describes it.

Worse thing that can happen is confirmation of the seller's opinion.

Joe Jet

Apr 13, 2011, 9:50:41 PM4/13/11

Ok, does anyone have a pic of this decal cutting surgery? Are we
talking a slice or actually removing a sliver of the decal?

Man.. my restored MB with no wrinkle I sold less than a year ago for
6K looks like a steal or I got ripped off! :)

Message has been deleted

NM

Apr 14, 2011, 9:14:04 PM4/14/11
On Apr 13, 4:37 pm, PinFlipper <Lll...@aol.com> wrote:

> i been getting 5500 for off route with leg wear and drac hole wear in
> the pf...huo is probably over 10k

$5500 for off-route in need of decals and a PF--plus more hidden
surprises?

Whoa, I thought these only brought $4500-$4800 routed?

And 10 Grand for HUO?

Whoa again. I thought HUO had been selling for around $7500?

But hey, I do know Treasure Cove now has a price of $11,000 for
"better than new"!

Regards,

Neil.

MetalPin

Apr 14, 2011, 9:18:50 PM4/14/11

In my search to buy a nice MB, I've had sellers offer up 4 HUO ones,
all ranged between 7000-7500. The 7500 one was pristine with no doubt
about it.

Michael

Trevor

Apr 14, 2011, 10:10:35 PM4/14/11
> The seller tells you. Like I said if someone is selling a HEP or a
> true HUO museum piece I see no point in pics unless they are a
> complete stranger to rgp

Does this apply only to expensive, collectible pinball machines? What
about cars? If I'm about to drop big money on a restored classic
Camaro for instance, am I supposed to just take the sellers word for
it that everything is mint? I don't think it's out of line whatsoever
to request pics when considering the purchase of any sort of expensive
collectible. If I don't know the seller personally and know how much
attention they pay to details, I'm not going to fork over $10,000+ in
cash or trade without pics. I don't see why anybody in the right mind
would buy/trade for it sight unseen--nor can I see why a seller that
is genuinely interested in trading/selling the game would refuse to
provide pics.

Trevor

City Phoenix

Apr 14, 2011, 10:13:28 PM4/14/11
On Apr 13, 2:01 pm, Robinva <vincenti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 13, 3:44 pm, Gman3 <GCGibson...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >  but as you

You could ask for pics of the 10 grand cash?