i need to cleanup a bit so i'm selling these items off from a parted out HS
(all items are sold in "as-is" condition):
- Sys11 CPU Board - 5764-10881-00, booting up fine, display, sound, switches
etc work. Has had some minor battery damage (i spotted one cut trace), which
a previous owner fixed with a jumper wire on the back. Also, Q49 was
replaced by me in the past as it fried. Otherwise looking good. ROM's pulled
and not included as i need those for another machine i'm restoring. Asking €
- Sys11 Sound Board - C-11029, clean, working, no visible hacks , HS ROM
included, Asking € 50.
- Sys11 High Voltage Power Supply Board - 5765-09466-01, working, but
someone obviously performed some hackwork to it, and doesn't look pretty
(directly soldered in wires, bad soldering work). Asking € 20.
- Sys11 50V Flipper Power Supply Board, C-9939, working, clean, no hacks.
Asking € 20.
- Sys11 Display driver board, D-10877, working, no visible hacks. Asking €
- Sys 11 display boards- 2x 7 digit numeric (5762-09463-02), 2x 7 digit
alphanumeric (5769-10874-00), 1 x credits/ball display (carries a Data East
part number, 001-7371, probably transfered over by a previous owner). The 4
seven digit boards all show some solderwork and obviously had their glasses
changed. The credits/ball display had no solderwork done. All displays work
and are decently crisp. Asking € 130 for all five, including the ribbon
cables going to the individual displays.
- HS Police Light Assy, C-10933, nice condition, working. Red Dome (03-7981)
is included, however broken at the base (only attached with one screw)- i
didnt notice it until i took it of the machine, not visible from players
perspective. Asking €30.
- HS Backglass, very decent, only has a couple of small scratches/very small
dents on the back. Asking € 120.
All other parts from the HS are available as well. The PF itself is too
beaten up to sell, and would definitely require an overlay. All major PF
assys and plastics are still here and are up for grabs - just send me a PM
on what you need and i'm sure we can work out a deal. Parts are located in
Austria/Europe. Shipment of the parts can be arranged worldwide, buyers pays
actual s/h and packaging costs. I'm happy to provide pictures of all items
If you are interested in any of those, just PM me - email: chef (at)