ALLENTOWN REPORT for FRIDAY

chuckster

May 1, 2009, 9:56:00 PM5/1/09
Good crowd plenty of pins to play and no waiting to play them.
Lots of EMs set up for free play.
Flea Market was OK, too bad it rained. (it did not stop me from
walking around)
Some vendors on the inside had some "show specials". (EG: LEDS 2 fer a
dollar)
Farmers Market (next door) was full of great places to eat and is a
"Must Visit Place" for good eats. DO NOT waste your $$ on the "choke
and puke" food inside the show... just walk across the street.
BASICALLY it was a good show and I had a good time for the $15 entry
fee. The one thing that sucked big time is the wait to remove a pin
that you wanted to buy from a seller....... They had no problem
bringing pins INTO the crowded/occupied area to be set up, but you
could not remove them until the end of the night. Most "deals" on pins
were done prior to the 4pm door opening.
If you are into pins I say: Go and enjoy the show....... and take your
hand sanitizer.

yzfguy

May 1, 2009, 10:45:22 PM5/1/09

Hey, whatcha buy? just being nosey!

gree...@aol.com

May 1, 2009, 11:19:22 PM5/1/09
> Hey, whatcha buy? � just being nosey!- Hide quoted text -

if everybody takes out the pins they buy before 7pm there wouldn't be
any good pins to play for your $15.00 entry fee

Todd Tuckey

May 1, 2009, 11:25:08 PM5/1/09
Make sure you visit my outside booth for some GREAT deals too!! :-) Todd

Todd Tuckey

May 2, 2009, 9:33:19 PM5/2/09
Just returned from Allentown and it was a smash! For the first time, I
actually almost sold out of all the machines I took...only brought back a
Williams Spanish Eyes and a 30's pintable and some misc parts....sold ALL
the new old stock Williams speakers (8 CASES!), sold 2/3 of the new and used
backglasses I brought, sold 90% of the playfield glass, all the shuffle
pucks, many cocktail table glasses (for video games), alot of translights,
ALL of the $5 boards (3 big boxes), the ball bowler, all the parts games,
the cash register and soda fountain stool, the seeburg wall speaker
restored, 25 video game power supplies, 15 STTNG sticker sets, and numerous
single items.....the truck has never been so empty!! Thanks all...we had
alot of jokes out there---weather Saturday was great---got a sunburn! The
Heins outdid themselves (again!) Inside was full of pinballs and people!!
See you in Allentown next year and in York in the Fall! Todd from TNT
Amusements

pingeek

May 3, 2009, 7:58:42 PM5/3/09

Todd. Thanks for the cash register and the bar stool.

Pingeek
http://www.pingeek.com

Butterflygirl24

May 3, 2009, 8:17:58 PM5/3/09
On May 2, 9:33�pm, "Todd Tuckey" <tntqual...@aol.com> wrote:

Hey Todd,

Just got home from Allentown. :-) Had a great time! It was great to
meet you and thanks for the backglasses!! :-)

Phoebe

Todd Tuckey

May 4, 2009, 12:53:46 PM5/4/09
Now you have perhaps the ONLY new old stock Cosmic Gunfight backglass in the
world Phoebe!! Todd

Glad the c ash register and stool worked out Josh...Todd