Pictures about collect of 39 old woodrail pinball in Sweden - with 50 pictures

COCS from Sweden

Feb 12, 2011, 8:17:39 AM2/12/11
Hello,

Here below is now a link 'PART 2' of when I found and purchased a lot
of old woodrail pinballs in Sweden.

This part 2 is when I and my 2 friends Bengt and Hakan is collecting
the pinballs and drive them home. It was in January 2010.

It took 1 year from my first visit to the second visit when we picked
up the pinballs. The reason was that the old man wanted to much for
them, so I had to wait and wait until he 'gave up'. I paid 19500 SEK
for 39 old pinballs which is about in total 2785 USD. There were also
some 'junk' = old used parts and playfields.

Here are 50 pictures :-)

LINK part 2:
old wood rail pinball warehouse storage sweden 2
http://s710.photobucket.com/albums/ww105/COCS_65/old%20wood%20rail%20pinball%20warehouse%20storage%20sweden%202/

LINK to the first visit, part 1 of this story:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball/browse_thread/thread/d5df09fcebd89f2e/6b3229594718d823?lnk=gst&q=wood+rail#6b3229594718d823

Kingpin

Feb 12, 2011, 9:49:41 AM2/12/11
On Feb 12, 7:17 am, COCS from Sweden <avalon.gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Here below is now a link 'PART 2' of when I found and purchased a lot
> of old woodrail pinballs in Sweden.
>
> This part 2 is when I and my 2 friends Bengt and Hakan is collecting
> the pinballs and drive them home. It was in January 2010.
>
> It took 1 year from my first visit to the second visit when we picked
> up the pinballs. The reason was that the old man wanted to much for
> them, so I had to wait and wait until he 'gave up'. I paid 19500 SEK
> for 39 old pinballs which is about in total 2785 USD. There were also
> some 'junk' = old used parts and playfields.
>
> Here are 50 pictures :-)
>
> LINK part 2:
> old wood rail pinball warehouse storage sweden 2http://s710.photobucket.com/albums/ww105/COCS_65/old%20wood%20rail%20...
>
> LINK to the first visit, part 1 of this story:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball/browse_thread/thread...

Nice find. Thanks for sharing!

COCS from Sweden

Feb 12, 2011, 6:33:33 PM2/12/11

Hello,

Here are pictures of more of the same finding...

Feel free to use whatever you like as you wish :-)

PLAYFIELDS:
(there are several pages)
http://www.pixbox.se/alb_show_id1158440_page0.html

BACKGLASSES:
(there are several pages)
http://www.pixbox.se/alb_show_id1158139_page0.html

Best Regards, Christian COCS Sjoberg in Sweden

Sean Kavanagh

Feb 14, 2011, 7:38:45 AM2/14/11
On Feb 12, 8:17 am, COCS from Sweden <avalon.gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Here below is now a link 'PART 2' of when I found and purchased a lot
> of old woodrail pinballs in Sweden.
>
> This part 2 is when I and my 2 friends Bengt and Hakan is collecting
> the pinballs and drive them home. It was in January 2010.
>
> It took 1 year from my first visit to the second visit when we picked
> up the pinballs. The reason was that the old man wanted to much for
> them, so I had to wait and wait until he 'gave up'. I paid 19500 SEK
> for 39 old pinballs which is about in total 2785 USD. There were also
> some 'junk' = old used parts and playfields.
>
> Here are 50 pictures :-)
>
> LINK part 2:
> old wood rail pinball warehouse storage sweden 2http://s710.photobucket.com/albums/ww105/COCS_65/old%20wood%20rail%20...
>
> LINK to the first visit, part 1 of this story:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball/browse_thread/thread...

Nicwe deal...thanks for sharing the pics and the price. Lots of very
usuable parts there it looks like.

Sean

TMFP

Feb 14, 2011, 9:36:36 AM2/14/11
looks like you are in for years of fun getting that lot back to their
glory days