New On Location Pin in Indianapolis (Incredible Pizza Company)!

RD Reynolds

Jul 25, 2009, 9:39:16 PM7/25/09
Impossible to believe, I know! Took the wife and son to the new
Incredible Pizza Company on the southside today, and lo and behold,
they had a pin that had to have been just opened - a Dale Jr. Not the
greatest pin (why couldn't they have had something like a Shrek or
something?), but looked like it had it never been touched and fun to
play. The arcade there was also pretty nice - tons of machines, all
of which looked brand new. Food was eh, but cheap (buffet was $18
total for me, wife, and son), and the atmosphere was pretty cool, as
they had several theme rooms to eat in; we chose the Family Room,
which looked like a 1970's home, complete with pseudo B/W TV showing
old episodes of Andy Griffith, Bewitched, and I Love Lucy. There was
also a Drive In themed room (showing Flipper!), a High School Gym, and
a 50's Diner. Pretty cool. Worth visiting for sure!

RD

indy5mike

Jul 25, 2009, 11:41:08 PM7/25/09

Hey RD,
Did you know the truckstop at 65 South Whiteland exit has a TSPP?
Where is this Incredible Pizza Company? Thanks,
Mike

RD Reynolds

Jul 26, 2009, 6:49:25 AM7/26/09

Didn't know that - thanks for the info!

IPC is in the old Kroger on County Line in Greenwood. It's funny,
because it's basically right across the street from Chuck E. Cheese,
and it smokes that place in every conceivable way...

RD

blubbo

Jul 26, 2009, 7:55:28 AM7/26/09
That is simply amazing. A pinball in Indy??

RD Reynolds

Jul 26, 2009, 1:19:54 PM7/26/09
On Jul 26, 7:55 am, blubbo <blubbo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That is simply amazing.  A pinball in Indy??

I know. I was baffled! Has anyone checked out the new Dave & Buster's
in Castleton yet? Really weird that two 'arcades' have opened in the
last few weeks here...

RD

Message has been deleted