WPC 95 AV & DRIVER BOARDS AVAILABLE SOON

Ballypinball

Apr 23, 2010, 7:30:11 AM4/23/10
Brand new, New Remade Original Boards with new Components.

All tested before shipping.

And yes we already have them done, was just waiting for a header
connector used for linking.

will ship some to US Distributors

curly

Apr 23, 2010, 9:18:05 AM4/23/10

That is great news, keep up the good work.

Curly

hobs

Apr 23, 2010, 9:24:49 AM4/23/10
If its true a well needed part. Good Job
Hobbs

Bill

Apr 23, 2010, 9:37:19 AM4/23/10
This is great news Wayne and a big accomplishment.

John

Apr 23, 2010, 9:58:19 AM4/23/10
Awesome! Good news!

JonC

Apr 23, 2010, 11:41:36 AM4/23/10

Slightly different from your post on your forum today:

"With the Upcoming remake of Medieval Madness we will have some
replacement AV Boards and Driver Boards Available Soon."

What's the ETA for Medieval Madness?

Jon

Kyle Wren

Apr 23, 2010, 3:16:58 PM4/23/10
In article <e30e98b3-18e5-4872...@u31g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,
JonC says...

You are looking at it wrong Jon. I think he means he has 1000 AV and driver
boards available for sale now. They will likely ship with packing peanuts that
will suspiciously look like ground up troll head plastic.

--
Kyle Wren - CARGPB #27

hobs

Apr 23, 2010, 5:37:38 PM4/23/10