Who is doing playfield restorations now?

Nick

Jul 16, 2008, 3:20:21 PM7/16/08
I was looking through the archives trying to get more info on some of
the companies doing playfield restorations, but it seems that some of
the companies aren't taking new work.

I looked at HSA and Playfield Renovations, but Playfield Renovations
isn't taking new work and HSA only wants smaller projects. Does
Phoebe do full restoratio work on playfields? I also remeber people
mentioning Bill Davis. I know people have mentioned other names, but
I couldn't remember who they are. Who does the best restorations
(that is taking work)?

Just trying to figure out my options.

Thanks,
Nick

goatdan

Jul 16, 2008, 3:49:46 PM7/16/08
On Jul 16, 2:20 pm, Nick <j...@giovas.net> wrote:
> Who does the best restorations
> (that is taking work)?

Neo.

Depends on how much you want restored (my stuff, I only care about
what is visible, not what is covered by a ramp or plastic and how that
looks underneath) and Neo caters to those needs. If I wanted the
whole thing though with him fixing the white areas that are hidden, he
does that too.

Cameronj

Jul 16, 2008, 5:09:25 PM7/16/08
Phoebe is known to do good work. CPR is ramping up on some really
great stuff too.

Taylor-VA

Jul 16, 2008, 5:12:24 PM7/16/08
On Jul 16, 5:09 pm, Cameronj <camer...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Phoebe is known to do good work. CPR is ramping up on some really
> great stuff too.

Neo did some very nice touch up and insert edge black work on my BSD.
His turn around time was exceptional. Must say that when I got it back
I could not tell where the touch ups were. I would shoot him an email
with pics, he is very prompt in getting back.

AL

Jul 16, 2008, 5:19:40 PM7/16/08

Check out Phoebe's amazing work at www.PinballPainting.com
(or the past four issues of PinGame Journal)

There's a link on her website to e-mail her for quotes and turnaround
times.

AL CARGPB 33(1/3)
www.Team-EM.com

Michael P

Jul 16, 2008, 7:48:57 PM7/16/08
What playfield do you need touched up?

Michael

Sonic

Jul 16, 2008, 7:56:13 PM7/16/08
I've asked this question before on RGP....

I think Phoebe does not do work on clearcoated playfields (DP'd or
similar) .......so I'm not sure she's entirely an option.