Cactus Canyon- who owns the rights now?

Back Alley Creations

Mar 2, 2011, 4:14:46 PM3/2/11
I am almost 100% sure I know the answer but I figured I would ask, Who
owns the rights to Cactus Canyon now?

I have been getting several request to remake the guns for the game
and want contact the correct people and speak with them about making
new ones.

Any info would help.

Thanks, Matt

http://www.backalleycreations.com/

Lloyd Olson

Mar 2, 2011, 4:29:12 PM3/2/11
http://www.planetarypinball.com/ I would check with Rick. LTG :)

"Back Alley Creations" <in...@backalleycreations.com> wrote in message

Back Alley Creations

Mar 2, 2011, 4:34:23 PM3/2/11
Thanks, I thought Rick Bartlett was the man on this. Just wanting to
make sure I did not miss anything.

Thanks again Lloyd :)

Matt

http://www.backalleycreations.com/

PinFlipper

Mar 2, 2011, 5:14:54 PM3/2/11
On Mar 2, 4:14 pm, Back Alley Creations <i...@backalleycreations.com>
wrote:

matt, if u do remakes they look awesome in chrome as well as black..do
both if u can!!!

captkirk

Mar 2, 2011, 7:07:45 PM3/2/11

Agreed.

captkirk

Joe Grenuk

Mar 2, 2011, 7:44:37 PM3/2/11
You could make them, list them on Ebay, and the license owner would
find you. :)

Pinmeister

Mar 2, 2011, 8:09:21 PM3/2/11
On Mar 2, 2:14 pm, Back Alley Creations <i...@backalleycreations.com>
wrote:

Any chance of reproducing the mountain? Last one went for $700+ on E-
bay.

Thanks

George M

Bill

Mar 2, 2011, 8:18:14 PM3/2/11
Awesome. Guns and mountains. Gold mine and I'll buy if you can
make.

Pinmeister

Mar 2, 2011, 8:23:08 PM3/2/11
On Mar 2, 6:18 pm, Bill <b...@aol.com> wrote:
> Awesome.  Guns and mountains.   Gold mine and I'll buy if you can
> make.

Ditto.

George M.

Pinball wizard

Mar 2, 2011, 10:23:36 PM3/2/11
Add me to the list. I am in need of a set of the guns and the mine
mountain also.

Greg

Aeneas - www.flippers.be

Mar 3, 2011, 3:20:00 AM3/3/11
On 2 mrt, 22:14, Back Alley Creations <i...@backalleycreations.com>
wrote:

I just need the mountain :)

There's no artwork on the guns so I'd think you could repro these
without any problem ?
Unless the whole shape itself is somehow copyrighted but I don't think
so ?

Aeneas.
-- http://www.flippers.be

Aeneas - www.flippers.be

Mar 3, 2011, 3:20:30 AM3/3/11
On 2 mrt, 22:14, Back Alley Creations <i...@backalleycreations.com>
wrote:

and please please when you're talking about CC rights, ask permission
to repro those collector plates too..

Aeneas.

Back Alley Creations

Mar 3, 2011, 10:36:38 AM3/3/11

> matt, if u do remakes they look awesome in chrome as well as black..do
> both if u can!!!

For sure :) Was thinking of some pearl handles too. Maybe a few types
but again up to the owner of the rights.

Thanks, Matt

http://www.backalleycreations.com/

Back Alley Creations

Mar 3, 2011, 10:34:55 AM3/3/11

Mountains!?!?! you mean the little section of mountains above the
"Keep out" sign? That little piece sold for $700?

I would love to remake any item for any game to be honest. But I will
always do it the correct and legal way. If someone owns the rights I
will contact them first always. Its just polite and good business.

I will get the ball going on this and see what happens. Need to place
an e-mail to the appropriate people first.

Let me know on that Mountain.

Thanks again, Matt

http://www.backalleycreations.com/