The first shipment of King Of Diamonds Pinball leaves our factory next week.

Gene Retro Pinball

May 14, 2011, 7:46:25 PM5/14/11
That’s right Folks! We can finally say that we are shipping games
next week from our factory. The first shipment of 30 games will go to
our warehouse in York Pa. We will do final testing then the games are
right out the door. Our next shipment is brought in and we do the same
process over and over again. We keep this going until the first 100
Limit Sample games have been shipped.
So here is your final chance to buy one of these first 100 Limited
Sample games. We have kept our promise and the price is still $3695.00
brand new in the box plus shipping. This will be the only time you can
buy one of these games direct from Retro Pinball. We are still taking
deposits on the first 30 games that we are getting in. We are
expecting these games to move fast. Please feel free to contact either
Herb or I directly to place your order. We can’t thank everyone enough
for all of the support and understanding we have been given. It’s an
exciting time in pinball again. We are very happy to be a part of it.
Thanks,
Gene Goodman
Retro Pinball LLC.
717 887 5293
Ge...@retropinball.net

Herb Silvers,
Retro Pinball LLC.
818 761 2255
pin...@yahoo.com

Latest Production Pictures.
http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/retropinball2/

Bryan

May 14, 2011, 9:24:14 PM5/14/11
On May 14, 6:46 pm, Gene Retro Pinball <g...@retropinball.net> wrote:
>  That’s right Folks! We can finally say that we are shipping games
> next week from our factory. The first shipment of 30 games will go to
> our warehouse in York Pa. We will do final testing then the games are
> right out the door. Our next shipment is brought in and we do the same
> process over and over again.  We keep this going until the first 100
> Limit Sample games have been shipped.
>  So here is your final chance to buy one of these first 100 Limited
> Sample games. We have kept our promise and the price is still $3695.00
> brand new in the box plus shipping. This will be the only time you can
> buy one of these games direct from Retro Pinball. We are still taking
> deposits on the first 30 games that we are getting in.  We are
> expecting these games to move fast. Please feel free to contact either
> Herb or I directly to place your order. We can’t thank everyone enough
> for all of the support and understanding we have been given. It’s an
> exciting time in pinball again. We are very happy to be a part of it.
>  Thanks,
>  Gene Goodman
> Retro Pinball LLC.
>   717 887 5293
> G...@retropinball.net

> Herb Silvers,
> Retro Pinball LLC.
> 818 761 2255
> pinh...@yahoo.com
>
> Latest Production Pictures.http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/retropinball2/
Congradulations on you pinball release... I remember hearing about
this when it came out on RGP..Will there be a number 2?

KD

May 14, 2011, 9:37:46 PM5/14/11
On May 14, 5:46 pm, Gene Retro Pinball <g...@retropinball.net> wrote:
>  That’s right Folks! We can finally say that we are shipping games
> next week from our factory. The first shipment of 30 games will go to
> our warehouse in York Pa. We will do final testing then the games are
> right out the door. Our next shipment is brought in and we do the same
> process over and over again.  We keep this going until the first 100
> Limit Sample games have been shipped.
>  So here is your final chance to buy one of these first 100 Limited
> Sample games. We have kept our promise and the price is still $3695.00
> brand new in the box plus shipping. This will be the only time you can
> buy one of these games direct from Retro Pinball. We are still taking
> deposits on the first 30 games that we are getting in.  We are
> expecting these games to move fast. Please feel free to contact either
> Herb or I directly to place your order. We can’t thank everyone enough
> for all of the support and understanding we have been given. It’s an
> exciting time in pinball again. We are very happy to be a part of it.
>  Thanks,
>  Gene Goodman
> Retro Pinball LLC.
>   717 887 5293
> G...@retropinball.net

> Herb Silvers,
> Retro Pinball LLC.
> 818 761 2255

Very Cool,Another pinball machine company,Somebody needs to quit
saying "They are the only one in the world",Competition breeds success

Bob

May 15, 2011, 1:23:20 AM5/15/11
Will you be taking one to play in Allentown? This looks super cool,
can't believe it's finally built. Congratulations!

KD

May 15, 2011, 6:31:10 PM5/15/11
On May 14, 5:46 pm, Gene Retro Pinball <g...@retropinball.net> wrote:
>  That’s right Folks! We can finally say that we are shipping games
> next week from our factory. The first shipment of 30 games will go to
> our warehouse in York Pa. We will do final testing then the games are
> right out the door. Our next shipment is brought in and we do the same
> process over and over again.  We keep this going until the first 100
> Limit Sample games have been shipped.
>  So here is your final chance to buy one of these first 100 Limited
> Sample games. We have kept our promise and the price is still $3695.00
> brand new in the box plus shipping. This will be the only time you can
> buy one of these games direct from Retro Pinball. We are still taking
> deposits on the first 30 games that we are getting in.  We are
> expecting these games to move fast. Please feel free to contact either
> Herb or I directly to place your order. We can’t thank everyone enough
> for all of the support and understanding we have been given. It’s an
> exciting time in pinball again. We are very happy to be a part of it.
>  Thanks,
>  Gene Goodman
> Retro Pinball LLC.
>   717 887 5293
> G...@retropinball.net

> Herb Silvers,
> Retro Pinball LLC.
> 818 761 2255

Gene,Very cool pictures.Seeing all those beautiful parts and machines
in production must make you So Happy,Wish I could afford one at the
present time.

cudabee

May 16, 2011, 3:13:43 AM5/16/11
> present time.- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

Congratulations, this must be very rewarding.
Very well done and i hope it'll be a big succes.

Are there any coming to Europe?

miracleman

May 16, 2011, 9:13:34 AM5/16/11
CONGRATS!

Will Retro Pinball be at the IAAPA show in Orlando this November?
(and therefore the Southern Pinball Festival?;)

SUN. PINS. FUN.
The Southern Pinball Festival
November 18, 19, 20 2011
Orlando FL
http://www.southernpinballfestival.com/
LIKE us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Southern-Pinball-Festival/210141395682583?sk=wall
and for FUN, POSITIVE Arcade talk visit
http://www.southernpinballforum.com/

Chris Hibler

May 16, 2011, 11:14:21 AM5/16/11
On May 14, 6:46 pm, Gene Retro Pinball <g...@retropinball.net> wrote:
>  That’s right Folks! We can finally say that we are shipping games
> next week from our factory. The first shipment of 30 games will go to
> our warehouse in York Pa. We will do final testing then the games are
> right out the door. Our next shipment is brought in and we do the same
> process over and over again.  We keep this going until the first 100
> Limit Sample games have been shipped.
>  So here is your final chance to buy one of these first 100 Limited
> Sample games. We have kept our promise and the price is still $3695.00
> brand new in the box plus shipping. This will be the only time you can
> buy one of these games direct from Retro Pinball. We are still taking
> deposits on the first 30 games that we are getting in.  We are
> expecting these games to move fast. Please feel free to contact either
> Herb or I directly to place your order. We can’t thank everyone enough
> for all of the support and understanding we have been given. It’s an
> exciting time in pinball again. We are very happy to be a part of it.
>  Thanks,
>  Gene Goodman
> Retro Pinball LLC.
>   717 887 5293
> G...@retropinball.net

> Herb Silvers,
> Retro Pinball LLC.
> 818 761 2255

Very cool Herb. Those are some exciting pics to see.
--
Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
http://www.Team-EM.com

JediTurtle

May 16, 2011, 12:03:16 PM5/16/11
On May 14, 6:46 pm, Gene Retro Pinball <g...@retropinball.net> wrote:
>  That’s right Folks! We can finally say that we are shipping games
> next week from our factory. The first shipment of 30 games will go to
> our warehouse in York Pa. We will do final testing then the games are
> right out the door. Our next shipment is brought in and we do the same
> process over and over again.  We keep this going until the first 100
> Limit Sample games have been shipped.
>  So here is your final chance to buy one of these first 100 Limited
> Sample games. We have kept our promise and the price is still $3695.00
> brand new in the box plus shipping. This will be the only time you can
> buy one of these games direct from Retro Pinball. We are still taking
> deposits on the first 30 games that we are getting in.  We are
> expecting these games to move fast. Please feel free to contact either
> Herb or I directly to place your order. We can’t thank everyone enough
> for all of the support and understanding we have been given. It’s an
> exciting time in pinball again. We are very happy to be a part of it.
>  Thanks,
>  Gene Goodman
> Retro Pinball LLC.
>   717 887 5293
> G...@retropinball.net

> Herb Silvers,
> Retro Pinball LLC.
> 818 761 2255

Absolutely amazing work guys! :) This is so friggin cool and it's a
shame you guys aren't getting the same buzz that Tron and Jack are
getting...you certainly deserve more! I wish I were in a position to
place an order. I'll certainly be looking forward to seeing what else
you guys have up your sleeves. I hope this is a huge success and
there will be much more to come! Congrats!!

Pin Ball

May 27, 2011, 4:19:40 PM5/27/11
> there will be much more to come!  Congrats!!- Hide quoted text -

Has anyone ordered KoD yet? Just wondering what folks' experience is?

Thanks,
Jo.

Rob

May 27, 2011, 4:42:25 PM5/27/11
Are there any videos of the gameplay yet? I'm interested to see the
speed of the score reels on multiplayer games as well.

Pin Ball

Jun 1, 2011, 5:19:20 PM6/1/11
On May 27, 9:42 pm, Rob <rai...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are there any videos of the gameplay yet? I'm interested to see the
> speed of the score reels on multiplayer games as well.

Has anyone ordered KoD yet? Are they shipping yet?

Jo.

Pin Ball

Jun 11, 2011, 6:14:53 PM6/11/11
Has anyone had a shipping date for KoD? It's all gone quiet :-
( However, that can only be temporary as they do have machines in the
warehouse, so here's hoping!

Jo.

Cody Chun

Jun 11, 2011, 6:27:05 PM6/11/11
Report not abuse

Just put in my order right now looking forward to opening a NIB KOD.

Pin Ball

Jun 12, 2011, 12:29:45 PM6/12/11

Yes it is a great game! I just wish Gene would email me back with an
update :-(

Jo.

Tahoe41

Jun 12, 2011, 12:37:55 PM6/12/11

Very cool to see these games shipping. Congratulations Herb!

Mike

Herb

Jun 12, 2011, 1:10:15 PM6/12/11
> Mike- Hide quoted text -

Thank You everyone it has been a long hard process, but we wanted the
games to be perfect. Someone asked to see the game played go on You
Tube there is a video of someone playing the game. It says Retro's
King Of Diamonds.
We will have the games at some of the shows depending on the time. All
I know for sure is that I will bring a few up to the PPE up in the Bay
Area. I will have RB with me so we can help anyone out with questions
on the design and programing.
Herb
Fabulous Fantasies