FS: HEP CFTBL-NEW LOWER PRICE!

bruta...@verizon.net

Mar 23, 2011, 4:33:37 PM3/23/11
Well, I'm not having luck with so-called buyers. After the 2nd buyer
backed-out, my CFTBL is still available. I'm dropping the price to
6400.00. Deposit can hold the game for pick-up as i'm only 30 minutes
away from the May Allentown Pinball Show or pick-up any time before
that. Game is located in East Greenville, PA. 18041. Perfect
condition, less than 100 plays, perfect green IPB hologram repro, full
leds, etc., etc. Feel free to e-mail me for any qusetions or more
specific pictures. Thanks-Joe

http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/14476404/2/PINBALL%20PICTURES/CFTBL?h=9dfe61

Stavs

Mar 23, 2011, 4:36:46 PM3/23/11
> http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/14476404/2/PINBALL%20PICTURES/CFTBL?h=...

Hmmm....one number off on your zip and your an hour away from me.
Weird. Good luck with the sale.

machine.slave

Mar 23, 2011, 4:52:27 PM3/23/11
that's damn sexy right there...

bruta...@verizon.net

Mar 24, 2011, 3:28:56 PM3/24/11
Game is sold. Thanks for all the interest.-Joe

shlockdoc

Mar 24, 2011, 4:15:56 PM3/24/11
On Mar 24, 3:28 pm, brutale9...@verizon.net wrote:
> Game is sold. Thanks for all the interest.-Joe

congrats - it is a very nice looking pin.