What happened to pinballreviews.com ?

pin_w...@hotmail.com

Jan 2, 2012, 6:50:30 PM1/2/12
great site, anybody know why it isn't up?

dannunz

Jan 2, 2012, 7:03:08 PM1/2/12

Im getting just some guys big head.

--
dannunz
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.com

Rob T

Jan 2, 2012, 7:03:49 PM1/2/12

Looks like it was hacked.

--
Rob T

sk8ball

Jan 2, 2012, 7:15:08 PM1/2/12
Not hacked, under construction. Just renewed it for 5 more years.
Working on some new content and reviews of the newer Stern games.
Haven't finished the homepage yet but you can still access the review
archive http://pinballreviews.com/arev.htm

Rare Hero

Jan 2, 2012, 7:20:11 PM1/2/12
On Jan 2, 4:15 pm, sk8ball <daveycat2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Not hacked, under construction. Just renewed it for 5 more years.
> Working on some new content and reviews of the newer Stern games.

Yay! :)

Greg

Mamushka

Jan 2, 2012, 7:10:20 PM1/2/12
On Jan 2, 6:50 pm, "pin_wizz...@hotmail.com" <pin_wizz...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> great site, anybody know why it isn't up?

Go here:

http://www.pinballreviews.com/rotm.htm

Then you can select the letter of the game you are looking for.

Mamushka

Rob T

Jan 2, 2012, 7:57:36 PM1/2/12
Great news.

Bill H. in KY

Jan 2, 2012, 8:09:42 PM1/2/12
On Jan 2, 7:57 pm, Rob T <rob...@charter.net> wrote:
> sk8ball;1853624 Wrote:
>
> > Not hacked, under construction. Just renewed it for 5 more years.
> > Working on some new content and reviews of the newer Stern games.
> > Haven't finished the homepage yet but you can still access the review
> > archivehttp://pinballreviews.com/arev.htm
>
> Great news.
>
> --
> Rob T
> This USENET post sent from  http://rgparchive.com

I'll second that. I re-read these reviews frequently.

Bill H. in KY

MHS

Jan 2, 2012, 8:13:14 PM1/2/12
Looks to me like he's turning it up to 11.

Noahpdavis

Jan 2, 2012, 8:46:08 PM1/2/12
On Jan 2, 4:03 pm, dannunz <dann...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Im getting just some guys big head.

That guy makes the most undialed, milktoast biscuits of all time.

dannunz

Jan 2, 2012, 10:24:44 PM1/2/12

Glad to here you guys are finally going to do some more new reviews.
Thanks

NM

Jan 2, 2012, 10:34:48 PM1/2/12

8Ball: your site is my favorite for reviews.

Really looking forward to your new stuff.

Many thanks to you and the rest of the Mullet Crew.

--
NM

Current: AFM, CFTBL, FGY, MB, NGG, SS, STTNG, TAF, ToM, TSPP, TZ, WH2O,
'54 Gottlieb Stage Coach.

Noahpdavis

Jan 11, 2012, 3:08:34 PM1/11/12
Can I get a "Dialed Edition" AC/DC?