IJ-shaker mod

Al

Mar 17, 2005, 1:52:46 AM3/17/05
Wanted to share my success in installing a Roadsh*w shaker in my IJ.
Currently I have it hooked up to the yellow flasher by the Idol so
anytime the idol is active it goes on. Also considering the Raise
jackpot and will probably try that in a few days to see how I like it.

Oh, why would you do it? Why not! I love the pin and wanted to juice it
up a bit.

Thanks to Dave Schulpius for selling me one of his mod boards as I am
no electronics wiz. Using his site as guide everything was easy!

Al

nomad

Mar 17, 2005, 2:16:19 AM3/17/05
Got a link? How about some pictures? Isn't this shaker kinda close to the
trough optos which may cause some issues after all the shakin??

nomad

"Al" <al.ku...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Al

Mar 17, 2005, 1:09:09 PM3/17/05
Just google the group for Dave and shaker mod and that will get you the
info and link to his site.

As for the trough optos I doubt that will be an issue unless you know
something I don't. Maybe somoeone knows, do games that have a shaker
(R*S, etc) experience trough opto problems? Or have the people who
installed this on their STT*NG run into issues?

Al

seymour...@excite.com

Mar 17, 2005, 2:05:08 PM3/17/05
shaker motor is installed in the cab just like all of them were, if the
stuff is soldered well you won't have any problems. I don't have
trough problems on my RS and I have the shaker set to "arcade" (the
shakiest)

now, if you mount the shaker on the opto boards, yes, there'll be a
problem.