Games for sale

Mac

Apr 20, 2012, 11:25:42 AM4/20/12
Still thinning out the collection of games - Anyone looking for a Ball
bowler, pitch n bat baseball, gun games? (Bowling Alley, Official
Baseball, 2 Arctic Guns and a Jungle Drums) - Punchy the Clown, - or
a Twilight Zone, Addams Family or Funhouse?
also have a NOS GnR playfield as well as a naked Creature

Zac - Clown / JD project / Party Zone project

Email at jamialmc at aol dot com

TunaSled

Apr 20, 2012, 11:44:16 AM4/20/12
Keep your naked creature to yourself, buddy.

Love to hear more about the FH, condition/price/location?

joe mamma

Apr 20, 2012, 11:58:39 AM4/20/12

What planet are these located on?

I will be going to Jupiter next week and might be able to stop to see
these if these are in this solar system.

Chris

--
joe mamma
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.com

brokenwallet

Apr 20, 2012, 12:03:59 PM4/20/12

email sent

--
brokenwallet

tonystein23

Apr 20, 2012, 12:07:00 PM4/20/12
email sent

Greg Davis

Apr 20, 2012, 12:09:59 PM4/20/12
Maybe FH and Clown...

indypinhead

Apr 20, 2012, 12:09:13 PM4/20/12

Location?

How much are you asking for the Addams Family?

--
indypinhead

Mike Detroit

Apr 20, 2012, 12:15:53 PM4/20/12
On Apr 20, 11:25 am, Mac <JaMiA...@aol.com> wrote:
email sent...for Party Zone

lordnorth

Apr 20, 2012, 12:54:39 PM4/20/12

Email sent about TZ. Please get back to me.

Chris

--
lordnorth

dcerny

Apr 20, 2012, 1:44:34 PM4/20/12
Based on old posts- location is Canfield Ohio 44406

dajinni

Apr 20, 2012, 2:38:38 PM4/20/12

I have seen Mike's Funhouse and that thing is tip top. Also a nice guy
to deal with.

Let me know when you decide to dump the PoTC.

-Mike

--
dajinni

daddyboos

Apr 21, 2012, 7:23:57 AM4/21/12
On Apr 20, 11:25 am, Mac <JaMiA...@aol.com> wrote:
Email sent on the em games.

Skypilot65

Apr 21, 2012, 10:07:45 AM4/21/12
On Friday, April 20, 2012 11:25:42 AM UTC-4, Mac wrote:
Interested in TZ or AF kei...@zoominternet.net also in Canfield

Pinhack

Apr 21, 2012, 7:38:28 PM4/21/12

I'd be interested in the GnR playfield if still available

--
Pinhack