FS: NIB LOTR near Philadelphia

Mark_in_PA

Dec 6, 2011, 9:16:37 PM12/6/11
Hi guys,

This in an original, not LE.

6K takes it for sure; if you feel that's too much, please make a
reasonable offer and I very well might take it.

thanks,

Mark

Castor E.

Dec 6, 2011, 9:45:36 PM12/6/11
Automated has LEs for basically the same price.... Just saying.
Message has been deleted

Mark_in_PA

Dec 6, 2011, 9:49:29 PM12/6/11
I know, but some (like me) prefer original and they are tough to find.
I just wanted to toss it out there as it's taking up space at this
point. Between this and the trophy bowler, I'm trying to get my garage
back for winter.

Mark

treborlicec

Dec 6, 2011, 10:18:27 PM12/6/11

Castor.Endofline;1836061 Wrote:
> On Dec 6, 9:16*pm, Mark_in_PA <mark_in_pe... (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>
> wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > This in an original, not LE.
> >
> > 6K takes it for sure; if you feel that's too much, please make a
> > reasonable offer and I very well might take it.
> >
> > thanks,
> >
> > Mark
>
> Automated has LEs for basically the same price.... Just saying.

There are still NIB LE's out there? Holy Crap. Free bump.

--
treborlicec
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.com