Anyone want to do a service call in CHICAGO??

1 view

Brian Morris

Oct 21, 2009, 10:44:53 AM10/21/09
I have been so busy with other things and I need someone to take care
of this service call in Chicago. It is in downtown Chicago and it
would be working on Data East Rocky and Bullwinkle. I have taken care
of most of its issues, but there are still a couple that linger. Email
me if you are interested and I will supply all the details, etc.. I
need this fixed ASAP and need it fixed on your 1st visit.

Brian

David Gersic

Oct 21, 2009, 12:53:48 PM10/21/09

Rick Schieve (http://www.ricksgamerepair.com)

--
| David Gersic http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com |
| Debugger: a tool that substitutes afterthought for forethought. |

Ken

Oct 21, 2009, 10:25:47 PM10/21/09

sent you a private email.

Kinda surprised I didn't hear back. Please check your spam filter.

-Ken Walker, CPL
www.Team-EM.com
jetsurgeon <AT> sbcglobal <DOT> net