WTT: MM for Saxophone

Magic Mike

Nov 8, 2011, 9:16:23 AM11/8/11
Hi Guys!

Are there any of you that are jazz musicians as well? I play professionally
and I'm looking to upgrade my tenor sax.

I'm looking to do an even trade with my prototype near mint MM for a Selmer
Mark VI Tenor saxophone. Only this particular sax, nothing else.

1. Saxophone should not need to be overhauled.

2. Not interested in any Selmer Mark VI from the 1970's.

Will pick up in person. Please e-mail me privately. Thanks!

Mike