Great Seller: Robinva

webfart

Mar 23, 2011, 10:28:46 PM3/23/11

Hey guys, just wanted to give a shout out to Rob Ventura. I bought a TZ
from him, Rob was up front about the faults (there were very few), and
the TZ was better then described.

There was one small issue that most likely happened in shipping, and he
is sending a part to fix it.

The play field on this thing is perfect.

Thanks again Rob!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/84692739@N00/sets/72157626212042859/

--
webfart
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.com

NM

Mar 23, 2011, 11:28:51 PM3/23/11
Rob rules.

He helped me fix a mod that wasn't even his!

Regards,

Neil.

jyeakley

Mar 24, 2011, 8:50:11 AM3/24/11

Agreed.

Bought a TOM off of Rob - it was a super smooth transaction and
machine was exactly as described!

machine.slave

Mar 24, 2011, 9:44:57 AM3/24/11
Rob's good peeps for sure. I've bought 4 mods from him, all very top
notch.

Robinva

Mar 24, 2011, 5:37:34 PM3/24/11

Thanks guys, Glad you were all happy!