Custom JD software and P-ROC at Expo 2010

4 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

gstellenberg

ungelesen,
04.10.2010, 10:23:3304.10.10
an
As many of you know, a few of us are working on fully custom JD
software. It is being written for use with a P-ROC board and has new
rules, dots, sounds/music, etc. This software will be running on Rob
Anthony's JD machine (in the vendor area) at Expo in Chicago later this
month on Saturday 10/23 (and possibly some on Friday too).

Some casual video samples of the game can be seen here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r08kHo_dgY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWZ5cya2qLs

For more information about the project and/or the P-ROC, here are some
links:

P-ROC: http://www.pinballcontrollers.com
Forums: http://www.pinballcontrollers.com/forum
Custom JD rules: http://www.pinballcontrollers.com/wiki/JD_rules

We are also presenting an Expo seminar Saturday morning at 9:30AM titled
"Custom Software Development with the P-ROC & pyprocgame". If you want
to know more about writing custom pinball software using a high level
language, I'd encourage you to come by.

I'll have P-ROC boards available for sale for $300. Please email me
privately to reserve a board if you know you'll want one.

See you at Expo!
- Gerry
http://www.pinballcontrollers.com

GaryTheNoTrashCougar

ungelesen,
04.10.2010, 10:46:0604.10.10
an
On Oct 4, 9:23 am, gstellenberg <gstellenberg+...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As many of you know, a few of us are working on fully custom JD
> software.  It is being written for use with a P-ROC board and has new
> rules, dots, sounds/music, etc.  This software will be running on Rob
> Anthony's JD machine (in the vendor area) at Expo in Chicago later this
> month on Saturday 10/23 (and possibly some on Friday too).
>
> Some casual video samples of the game can be seen here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r08kHo_dgYhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWZ5cya2qLs

> For more information about the project and/or the P-ROC, here are some
> links:
>
> P-ROC:http://www.pinballcontrollers.com
> Forums:http://www.pinballcontrollers.com/forum
> Custom JD rules:http://www.pinballcontrollers.com/wiki/JD_rules
>
> We are also presenting an Expo seminar Saturday morning at 9:30AM titled
> "Custom Software Development with the P-ROC & pyprocgame".  If you want
> to know more about writing custom pinball software using a high level
> language, I'd encourage you to come by.
>
> I'll have P-ROC boards available for sale for $300.  Please email me
> privately to reserve a board if you know you'll want one.
>
> See you at Expo!
> - Gerryhttp://www.pinballcontrollers.com

I cannot wait! This should be awesome. Thanks Gerry!
--Scott

spidey

ungelesen,
04.10.2010, 12:08:4504.10.10
an
On Oct 4, 9:23 am, gstellenberg <gstellenberg+...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As many of you know, a few of us are working on fully custom JD
> software.  It is being written for use with a P-ROC board and has new
> rules, dots, sounds/music, etc.  This software will be running on Rob
> Anthony's JD machine (in the vendor area) at Expo in Chicago later this
> month on Saturday 10/23 (and possibly some on Friday too).
>
> Some casual video samples of the game can be seen here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r08kHo_dgYhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWZ5cya2qLs

> For more information about the project and/or the P-ROC, here are some
> links:
>
> P-ROC:http://www.pinballcontrollers.com
> Forums:http://www.pinballcontrollers.com/forum
> Custom JD rules:http://www.pinballcontrollers.com/wiki/JD_rules
>
> We are also presenting an Expo seminar Saturday morning at 9:30AM titled
> "Custom Software Development with the P-ROC & pyprocgame".  If you want
> to know more about writing custom pinball software using a high level
> language, I'd encourage you to come by.
>
> I'll have P-ROC boards available for sale for $300.  Please email me
> privately to reserve a board if you know you'll want one.
>
> See you at Expo!
> - Gerryhttp://www.pinballcontrollers.com

Looks very nice! I really like the new rules. It would be great if we
could get this at TPF next spring. :-)

gstellenberg

ungelesen,
04.10.2010, 13:55:0404.10.10
an
On 10/4/10 11:08 AM, spidey wrote:
> On Oct 4, 9:23 am, gstellenberg<gstellenberg+...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> As many of you know, a few of us are working on fully custom JD
>> software. It is being written for use with a P-ROC board and has new
>> rules, dots, sounds/music, etc. This software will be running on Rob
>> Anthony's JD machine (in the vendor area) at Expo in Chicago later this
>> month on Saturday 10/23 (and possibly some on Friday too).
>>
>> Some casual video samples of the game can be seen here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r08kHo_dgYhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWZ5cya2qLs
>>
>> For more information about the project and/or the P-ROC, here are some
>> links:
>>
>> P-ROC:http://www.pinballcontrollers.com
>> Forums:http://www.pinballcontrollers.com/forum
>> Custom JD rules:http://www.pinballcontrollers.com/wiki/JD_rules
>>
>> We are also presenting an Expo seminar Saturday morning at 9:30AM titled
>> "Custom Software Development with the P-ROC& pyprocgame". If you want

>> to know more about writing custom pinball software using a high level
>> language, I'd encourage you to come by.
>>
>> I'll have P-ROC boards available for sale for $300. Please email me
>> privately to reserve a board if you know you'll want one.
>>
>> See you at Expo!
>> - Gerryhttp://www.pinballcontrollers.com
>
> Looks very nice! I really like the new rules. It would be great if we
> could get this at TPF next spring. :-)

TPF next year is a definite possibility!

- Gerry
http://www.pinballcontrollers.com

Pin Lord

ungelesen,
04.10.2010, 16:03:2304.10.10
an
On Oct 4, 7:23 am, gstellenberg <gstellenberg+...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As many of you know, a few of us are working on fully custom JD
> software.  It is being written for use with a P-ROC board and has new
> rules, dots, sounds/music, etc.  This software will be running on Rob
> Anthony's JD machine (in the vendor area) at Expo in Chicago later this
> month on Saturday 10/23 (and possibly some on Friday too).
>
> Some casual video samples of the game can be seen here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r08kHo_dgYhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWZ5cya2qLs

> For more information about the project and/or the P-ROC, here are some
> links:
>
> P-ROC:http://www.pinballcontrollers.com
> Forums:http://www.pinballcontrollers.com/forum
> Custom JD rules:http://www.pinballcontrollers.com/wiki/JD_rules
>
> We are also presenting an Expo seminar Saturday morning at 9:30AM titled
> "Custom Software Development with the P-ROC & pyprocgame".  If you want
> to know more about writing custom pinball software using a high level
> language, I'd encourage you to come by.
>
> I'll have P-ROC boards available for sale for $300.  Please email me
> privately to reserve a board if you know you'll want one.
>
> See you at Expo!
> - Gerryhttp://www.pinballcontrollers.com

Awesome stuff! I want to try this with my JD!!

Steven

ungelesen,
05.10.2010, 07:49:4005.10.10
an
As an owner of the P-ROC board and a Judge Dredd as well, I'm really
looking forward to playing the game with new software in the near
future. Even though we only see a small part of the total gameplay in
the video, I think it looks really great!
At the moment, my P-ROC board is 'occupied' for another project, but
as soon as all this new JD-software gets 'publicated' I'm sure I'll
take the board home a weekend or so to test the new JD game at home.

Good luck at the Expo: I'm sure people will enjoy playing a game they
know, but with different sounds, rules and dots!

Borygard

ungelesen,
05.10.2010, 10:12:3705.10.10
an
I'm really looking forward to seeing this with the latest JD software Gerry!

I should also mention that the JD will be for sale at Expo. It will of
course need to stay at the show until Sunday for the P-ROC demo, but it's a
nice one and should make a new owner very happy.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics

"gstellenberg" <gstellen...@gmail.com> wrote in message