Is this a TZ slot machine topper?

nomad

Feb 28, 2007, 2:22:27 AM2/28/07

Kevin L'Heureux

Feb 28, 2007, 2:50:57 AM2/28/07
On 2007-02-27 23:22:27 -0800, "nomad" <damon...@hotmail.com> said:

> http://cgi.ebay.com/Animated-Twilight-Zone-Pinball-Topper-Sign-Very-Cool_W0QQitemZ120091163463QQihZ002QQcategoryZ13727

nomad

It

sure is. I have seen these in person and they are incredible looking.
Very nice (and rare) even if you don't have a TZ.

Oddly enough, Rare is not mentioned anywhere in the title description. ;)

TheKorn

Feb 28, 2007, 7:33:08 AM2/28/07
Kevin L'Heureux <tv-s...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in

> On 2007-02-27 23:22:27 -0800, "nomad" <damon...@hotmail.com> said:
>
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/Animated-Twilight-Zone-Pinball-Topper-Sign-Very-Co
>> ol_W0QQitemZ120091163463QQihZ002QQcategoryZ13727
>

> It
> sure is. I have seen these in person and they are incredible looking.
> Very nice (and rare) even if you don't have a TZ.

I don't believe so. Yeah, it an be *used* as one, but I believe its
original purpose in life was as a slot topper.

--
Have a home video that's trapped on your camera? Want to share it on the
web or on DVD?

http://www.webwidevideo.com/

skoot...@hotmail.com

Feb 28, 2007, 11:40:28 AM2/28/07
Yes it is a Slot machine Topper For a Video Slot machine. It is very
cool But 500 bucks is alot o cash for a topper.But i have to admit it
is a rare find.

Scott

Kevin L'Heureux

Feb 28, 2007, 12:06:57 PM2/28/07
On 2007-02-28 04:33:08 -0800, TheKorn <The...@TheKorn.Net> said:

> Kevin L'Heureux <tv-s...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in
>
>> On 2007-02-27 23:22:27 -0800, "nomad" <damon...@hotmail.com> said:
>>
>>> http://cgi.ebay.com/Animated-Twilight-Zone-Pinball-Topper-Sign-Very-Co
>>> ol_W0QQitemZ120091163463QQihZ002QQcategoryZ13727
>>
>> It
>> sure is. I have seen these in person and they are incredible looking.
>> Very nice (and rare) even if you don't have a TZ.
>
> I don't believe so. Yeah, it an be *used* as one, but I believe its
> original purpose in life was as a slot topper.

Yes, I know. Did you read the title of the thread???

TheKorn

Feb 28, 2007, 12:37:55 PM2/28/07
Kevin L'Heureux <tv-s...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in news:200702280907088930-
tvsound@sbcglobalnet:

>> I don't believe so. Yeah, it an be *used* as one, but I believe its
>> original purpose in life was as a slot topper.
>
> Yes, I know. Did you read the title of the thread???

Apparently, no I didn't! :)

Kevin L'Heureux

Feb 28, 2007, 2:08:33 PM2/28/07
On 2007-02-28 09:37:55 -0800, TheKorn <The...@TheKorn.Net> said:

> Kevin L'Heureux <tv-s...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in news:200702280907088930-
> tvsound@sbcglobalnet:
>
>>> I don't believe so. Yeah, it an be *used* as one, but I believe its
>>> original purpose in life was as a slot topper.
>>
>> Yes, I know. Did you read the title of the thread???
>
> Apparently, no I didn't! :)

That's alright. I misread stuff all the time. Hence my poor attitude. ;-)

pinballzmylife

Feb 28, 2007, 2:55:44 PM2/28/07
On Feb 28, 2:08 pm, Kevin L'Heureux <tv-so...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> On 2007-02-28 09:37:55 -0800, TheKorn <TheK...@TheKorn.Net> said:
>
> > Kevin L'Heureux <tv-so...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in news:200702280907088930-

> > tvsound@sbcglobalnet:

> >> Yes, I know. Did you read the title of the thread???
>
> > Apparently, no I didn't! :)
>
> That's alright. I misread stuff all the time. Hence my poor attitude. ;-)

I asked Robert if he would do a buy it now on the topper, and he said
he would take 800 dollars for it.. What a crock.. I doubt it even gets
any bids at 500.. That is stupid high..

Robert Winter

Feb 28, 2007, 5:25:18 PM2/28/07

First off, it's in VERY poor judgment to publicize anything from private
emails without permission.

And if you think $500 is stupid high, you'd be amazed at what the first
one sold for. I've already received multiple offers for the sign but
will let the auction run to completion.

Robert
-----
http://www.robertwinter.com

nomad

Feb 28, 2007, 5:36:32 PM2/28/07

I believe it, after seeing the videos that topper is kick friggin'
ass! Will be watching this one to see where it ends up! BTW, anybody
know how many of these slots or toppers are out there? Can they be
bought from the slot maker directly?

nomad