Lloyd is coming up on his 50,000 post

William Brower

Dec 4, 2010, 9:57:51 AM12/4/10
Can he do it this month?

Congratulation Lloyd!!

It is an amazing thing to see.

Thanks for being such a cool guy.

Keep on Postin'

Bill

Lloyd Olson

Dec 4, 2010, 10:03:42 AM12/4/10
Ways to go. Only 47,821 on RGP. Hopefully I helped a few people with their
games along the way. That is all I ever intended to do. LTG :)

"William Brower" <jerkyma...@gmail.com> wrote in message

William Brower

Dec 4, 2010, 10:06:52 AM12/4/10
On Dec 4, 10:03 am, "Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote:
> Ways to go. Only 47,821 on RGP.  Hopefully I helped a few people with their
> games along the way. That is all I ever intended to do. LTG :)
>
> "William Brower" <jerkymanbrow...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Can he do it this month?
>
> > Congratulation Lloyd!!
>
> > It is an amazing thing to see.
>
> > Thanks for being such a cool guy.
>
> > Keep on Postin'
>
> > Bill

I got 49,455 post in 86 groups.

Bill

shlockdoc

Dec 4, 2010, 10:10:00 AM12/4/10
> Bill- Hide quoted text -

"I got a rock"

Lloyd Olson

Dec 4, 2010, 10:10:28 AM12/4/10
That isn't counting other forums and exciting new things.

RGP is what counts. Always dear to me and I'm glad I can be part of it. LTG
:)

"William Brower" <jerkyma...@gmail.com> wrote in message

William Brower

Dec 4, 2010, 10:14:27 AM12/4/10
On Dec 4, 10:10 am, "Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote:
> That isn't counting other forums and exciting new things.
>
> RGP is what counts. Always dear to me and I'm glad I can be part of it.  LTG
> :)
>
> "William Brower" <jerkymanbrow...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> I got 49,455 post in 86 groups.
>
> Bill

Hey Lloyd,

Are you a member of the "CARGPB" team? If not, then why?

Bill

GMM

Dec 4, 2010, 10:20:26 AM12/4/10
On Dec 4, 10:03 am, "Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote:
> Ways to go. Only 47,821 on RGP.  Hopefully I helped a few people with their
> games along the way. That is all I ever intended to do. LTG :)
>
> "William Brower" <jerkymanbrow...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Can he do it this month?
>
> > Congratulation Lloyd!!
>
> > It is an amazing thing to see.
>
> > Thanks for being such a cool guy.
>
> > Keep on Postin'
>
> > Bill

Lloyd maybe we can talk stern in giving you a LE on your 50'000 post.
LOL Keep up the good work. You keep it interesting!

Lloyd Olson

Dec 4, 2010, 11:08:00 AM12/4/10
Not a member of the CARGPB. You have to work longer and harder than me to
get that status.

I am a member of R.O.o.t.P.G. so that bides me over.

LTG :)

"William Brower" <jerkyma...@gmail.com> wrote in message

William Brower

Dec 4, 2010, 11:13:00 AM12/4/10
On Dec 4, 11:08 am, "Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote:
> Not a member of the CARGPB. You have to work longer and harder than me to
> get that status.
>
> I am a member of R.O.o.t.P.G. so that bides me over.
>
> LTG :)
>
> "William Brower" <jerkymanbrow...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Hey Lloyd,
>
> > Are you a member of the "CARGPB" team? If not, then why?
>
> > Bill

If you don't mind me asking. What is an "R.O.o.t.P.G."?

Bill

Steve Charland

Dec 4, 2010, 11:16:20 AM12/4/10
It was offered to him Bill, Lloyd has his own thing going so he
declined.
-S (CARGPB1 still posting from a dead account)

Lloyd Olson

Dec 4, 2010, 11:20:35 AM12/4/10
No. Funny, but no.

I have about a dozen help posts on stern's forum. I stopped helping there
when they muted me. ( removed my name and avatar, so my posts are "Guest" )
I don't hide who I am. After a few weeks their people respond to help
questions. So I hope those in need find RGP.

There are more exciting things coming up I'm already part of. 2011 is
looking to be even more exciting for pinball. I'm fortunate to be involved.

And I hope the LTG :) Show makes a triumphant return to Expo 2011. LTG :)

"GMM" <srx_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Lloyd Olson

Dec 4, 2010, 11:28:01 AM12/4/10
Royal Order of the Pinball Goose

All sworn to defend the enjoyment of pinball at any cost.

We got a picture and everything -

http://stevekulpa.net/faces/rgpidx.htm

Michael Webb made the picture. There are a lot of hidden pinall references
in it. It took a long time to find LTG on it. ( I have a poster size
picture of it I use at some of my events ).

LTG :)

"William Brower" <jerkyma...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Del

Dec 4, 2010, 11:28:30 AM12/4/10
On Dec 4, 11:20 am, "Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote:
> No. Funny, but no.
>
> I have about a dozen help posts on stern's forum. I stopped helping there
> when they muted me. ( removed my name and avatar, so my posts are "Guest" )
> I don't hide who I am. After a few weeks their people respond to help
> questions. So I hope those in need find RGP.
>
> There are more exciting things coming up I'm already part of. 2011 is
> looking to be even more exciting for pinball. I'm fortunate to be involved.
>
> And I hope the LTG :) Show makes a triumphant return to Expo 2011.   LTG :)
>
> "GMM" <srx_g...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Lloyd maybe we can talk stern in giving you a LE on your 50'000 post.
> > LOL Keep up the good work. You keep it interesting!- Hide quoted text -

Congrats on those numbers Lloyd ! , But I think a special number is
reserved for you when you are ready .
Whats really nice about the huge Google number is anyone can Google
just about any problem & your answers are there =)

Heres Wishing you a Great 2011 !

Pin-Del,
cargpb28

Lloyd Olson

Dec 4, 2010, 11:39:24 AM12/4/10
Thanks Del. Best wishes to you too my friend ! LTG :)

"Del" <delma...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Captain Neo

Dec 4, 2010, 11:47:19 AM12/4/10
On Dec 4, 9:03 am, "Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote:
> Ways to go. Only 47,821 on RGP.  Hopefully I helped a few people with their
> games along the way. That is all I ever intended to do. LTG :)

congratulations lloyd for having no life. ;)

Lloyd Olson

Dec 4, 2010, 11:54:46 AM12/4/10
Thanks Neo. That's great ! LTG :)

"Captain Neo" <nwo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message