LOTR Figures FS - Sets & Singles - Current list

thehaze

Dec 24, 2009, 12:56:36 PM12/24/09
Here is my current listing. I am getting more of each in as well, so
if it is shown 'out of stock' here you can still order & reserve it
and I will let you know when all is in.

Complete Sets - 2 in stock

http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt108/yahloo876/Pinballfigureset.jpg

Complete sets contain all 12 figures that came with the original
configuration of the game (listed below) and include the mounted
Gandalf the White on Shadowfax. Figures are all new-like new and
complete with all original weapons or staff, and bases. Sets are
packed very well.

Price: $ 175
Shipping: (US) $ 5
Insurance: $ 2.75

I also ship to other countries. I will try to find most economical
method and only charge actual shipping costs. Please contact me for
options and cost.

Singles

Mounted Gandalf the White on Shadowfax - $ 25
Mounted Aragorn (with horse & sword) - $ 18
Mounted Dark Rider (with horse & sword) - $ 18
Saruman (with staff) - $ 24 (Grima & a Gandalf the Grey that come
with him also included) (out of stock)
Gollum – (out of stock)
Mauhur (Uruk-Hai with sword) – (out of stock)
Ugluk (Uruk- Hai with sword and carrying severed Goblin head) – (out
of stock)
Uruk-Hai Warrior (with sword & shield) – $ 18.00
Frodo (with sword) - $ 8.00
Sam (with sword) - $ 8.00 (out of stock)
Merry (with sword) - $ 8.00
Pippin (with sword) - $ 8.00

Add-ons

Army of the Dead Set (3 figures) - $ 18
Boromir - $ 5
Legolas - $ 7.50
Gimli - $ 7.50 (out of stock)
Sauron - $ 7.50

Also have many other characters (some in both mounted and foot
versions) including: Eowyn, Arwen, Eomer, Theoden, Faramir, Grima,
Witchking, Ringwraiths, Sharku and Haldir. These are $ 10 for
mounted
and $ 5 for foot figures.

Enjoy the holidays and your new games!

Thanks, Tom

John Wart, jr

thehaze

Dec 24, 2009, 4:26:34 PM12/24/09
On Dec 24, 2:20 pm, "John Wart, jr" <johnwar...@johnwartjr.com> wrote:
> Are these 'domestic' or 'Canadian' figures?

As best I have been able to determine, there were no true Canadian
figures John. Only some unique packaging and differences in packaging
(mainly just adding Bi-lingual titles and text) or the odd 'Canadian
Exclusive' sticker stuck on a box. As a rule all the Armies of Middle
Earth sets sold as 'Exclusives', where not in fact exclusive, and were
available in other sets and/or other countries. There are not even
any slight painting variations in the sets available in Canada, as the
sets destined for there were manufactured at the same time (as
identifiable by lot numbers) as figures sold in the States and
elsewhere.

As an example I have a single Gollum blister package with a sticker
that says 'Canadian Exclusive'. The same figure and package were also
sold in the US, first as a Kaybee Toys 'Exclusive' and then they were
distributed to all retailers. The same exact figure was also sold in
a small square box as a Barnes and Nobles bookstore 'Exclusive' ("not
avaialable anywhere else") and was also included in the 13 figure
'Deluxe Warrior Collection" which was a 'Exclusive' set (all figures
in it available elsewhere) only available in Canada (The Canadian
Toys-R-Us carried it, and maybe other retailers there as well).

ScottinSGFNY

Dec 24, 2009, 4:30:43 PM12/24/09
On Dec 24, 2:20 pm, "John Wart, jr" <johnwar...@johnwartjr.com> wrote:
> Are these 'domestic' or 'Canadian' figures?

If that was for my benefit - Thanks for the laugh - I enjoyed it ;)

If it wasn't - well you did get an answer...............

Merry Christmas!

Scott

thehaze

Dec 24, 2009, 5:03:54 PM12/24/09

I kinda guessed it was tongue-in-cheek

So took the opportunity to talk about my absolutely favorite
collectible in excruciatingly boring detail. What bliss.

I just don't get the chance to do that everyday :)

John Wart, jr

Dec 26, 2009, 6:06:26 AM12/26/09
I figured everyone could get a good chuckle out of it, Scott.

Hope you find the machine you're looking for soon so you can start enjoying
it. I'm sure you're ready to put the whole situation behind you!

"ScottinSGFNY" <scottc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message