Black Friday Pinball sales

Hobers

Nov 25, 2010, 7:48:13 AM11/25/10
Are there any special deals on pinball machines during Black Friday
tomorrow. I'll get up at 4am to get an IM at the Sears in the mall for
50% off

Baraka

Nov 25, 2010, 7:50:28 AM11/25/10

Yo yo yo yo yo................. I'm in on the 50% off iron man!

John

John Dayhuff

Nov 25, 2010, 11:05:26 AM11/25/10

Yes right here in my garage, sales on all the underpriced as it is
games already. Cant believe the Meteor and Stars are still here.
Also have Sky Lab, Oh'Boy, Sharpshooter, Evel Knievel and Pinball by
Stern. Plus some other populated playfields, cabinets etc....
Would love to sell it by the piece or package deal for all.
Thanks,

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

Howie

Nov 25, 2010, 11:18:00 AM11/25/10
On Nov 25, 7:48 am, Hobers <hobbit...@yahoo.com> wrote:

50% off? Is it April fools' day? How? I don't see anything on
their website.

The Baron

Nov 25, 2010, 11:16:39 AM11/25/10

John, I'm still interested in the F2K PF. Are you doing a black Friday
special shipment? ;)

azpinlawyer

Nov 25, 2010, 11:24:12 AM11/25/10

Meteor??? Really? How much & how's she look?

John Dayhuff

Nov 25, 2010, 11:58:02 AM11/25/10

Email mail me privatly and I'll send pics of whatever you guys want.
I've got someone coming Saturday for the Flash Gordan playfield.
Really dont want to ship populated playfields unless its the EK one
that I have for sale thats still in the crate.

Lloyd Olson

Nov 25, 2010, 12:57:28 PM11/25/10
Hope that plan works out for you ! LTG :)

"Hobers" <hobb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message