F.S. Cheap Playfield Glass.....Delivered To Your Door!!!!

DOC DOOM

Mar 24, 2010, 12:56:55 PM3/24/10
This is a GREAT price on SHIPPED playfield glass, especially where
you
can get one of each size in same shipment! I have the two most common
sizes of TEMPERED (no logo etched in glass) pinball playfield glass
for sale STANDARD 21'' x 43' x 3/16'' 2 sheets for $49.00, plus
shipping (average shipping in USA is $21.00 and WIDE BODY glass
23.75'' x 43'' x 3/16th 2 sheets for $54.00 plus shipping (average
shipping in USA is $ 23.00. One of each size is $52.00 plus shipping
(same as two widebody sheets). Glass will be shipped in CUSTOM made
boxes, with corner protectors, Cork or foam spacers between each
sheet
of glass, as well as fully wrapped in 1/2'' bubble wrap, with every
box labeled as FRAGILE!

Glass may also be picked up in the 63801 ZIP CODE

Regular size $24.00 a sheet
Wide Body size is $27.00 a sheet

Discounts will apply for multiple sheets that are picked up. Glass
will be shipped VIA Fed Ex. All glass will be shipped on Fridays.
References upon request.

Contact: me at coraladdict32(AT)live(DOT)com
The Glass Wizard
Sikeston, Missouri 63801

Stavs

Mar 24, 2010, 1:16:53 PM3/24/10

Do you offer Translite glass? People seem to be clamoring for that.

JD

Mar 24, 2010, 1:31:10 PM3/24/10
Doc is working with me on some glass but its something of an odd order.
If more people need it I'm sure it can be done. Would help me if some
other people needed some.

-JD-

Pinhead!

Mar 24, 2010, 3:03:43 PM3/24/10
I need a translite glass also.

Norman

> Do you offer Translite glass? People seem to be clamoring for that.- Hide quoted text -

Hugh

Mar 24, 2010, 3:14:53 PM3/24/10

I need a piece of translite glass as well.

Hugh

Greg

Mar 24, 2010, 9:52:17 PM3/24/10

Me too!

--Greg

nh...@yahoo.com

May 1, 2010, 5:25:16 PM5/1/10

I just ordered two sheets from Chris and they arrived yesterday.
Glass was very well packed and arrived safely. I would highly
recommend.