Custom Pinball Machine Creation by John Popadiuk

DesignerJpop

May 2, 2011, 11:51:41 AM5/2/11
Hi..

Well the phone has been ringing (not from you know who), so I
thought I would finally post here. If you are really looking for a
classic American Built pinball machine with real drawn pinball
art, new playfield wizardry, built just for you and your family, then
give me call to get started.

I am available for a limited number of commissions NOW to create
"wicked" custom pinball machines in the spirit of some of my own
designs like Cirqus Voltaire, Theatre of Magic and Pinball Wizard!
Complete ground up design in a standard game or hybrid-digital
design (patent pending) I have created to bring in the next
revolution.

All commissions will float on a secure blog to keep track of the
process
as it happens in real time. We can also create an iPhone app too!

Enquiries can visit (zidware.com/pinballcustom.html) or call me
personally
to get more information. We would work together in my Chicago studio
during the process. All games would be hand delivered by my crew, so
you
would have to have a barbeque get together or something ready!

I will also be in Seattle taking orders at the NWPinball Show.

Cheers and let's keep pinball alive.

John Popadiuk
Chicago Illinois
USA
(224) 532-0639

CEllison

May 2, 2011, 11:55:05 AM5/2/11
Holy moly!
Pinball just keeps getting better and better! Awesome John - just
awesome.

-=Chris=-

machine.slave

May 2, 2011, 11:57:19 AM5/2/11
awesome.. I'm speechless!

raddroxx

May 2, 2011, 12:05:45 PM5/2/11
> USA(224) 532-0639begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            (224) 532-0639      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Now if I could only win that damn Lotto.

Mike M. in MI

May 2, 2011, 12:12:49 PM5/2/11
I don't need a custom design...I'll take a NIB CV.

Mike

Jeff Rivera (jar155)

May 2, 2011, 12:14:26 PM5/2/11

Does this mean I could finally get my Ghostbusters pinball machine?

mnpinball

May 2, 2011, 12:24:16 PM5/2/11
Spookypinball.com where are you ?

stevenp

May 2, 2011, 12:23:20 PM5/2/11

Could you take 5 before the next project to send the goodies that Jon E
ordered and paid for back in February? Please?

Glad to hear you're doing pin projects! Details on the "hybrid-digital"
design?

--
stevenp
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.com

mnpinball

May 2, 2011, 12:27:27 PM5/2/11
On May 2, 10:51 am, DesignerJpop <designerj...@gmail.com> wrote:

John what ever happened with ChicagoFlipper.com

Lloyd Olson

May 2, 2011, 12:34:13 PM5/2/11
Excellent news. Glad your talent will still be active in pinball. LTG :)

"DesignerJpop" <design...@gmail.com> wrote in message

twilightzonepinball

May 2, 2011, 12:36:15 PM5/2/11

Rockstar

May 2, 2011, 12:47:41 PM5/2/11

Just got a TOTAN and am loving every minute of it. I can't think of a
custom machine that would be better than this. Thanks for everything
you've given to this industry. I may take you up on the custom offer
one day.

BlueMalibu

May 2, 2011, 1:16:51 PM5/2/11

Great concept.

I had not seen this image before...Is this going to be built?

http://zidware.com/images_pinball/image_atari.jpg

Parker

toibs

May 2, 2011, 1:24:11 PM5/2/11
Ooh if i had won the lottery, Monty Python would be on the way.... ;)

Thanks John for offering your services to the community. Would be great to see some of the machines you create....

Best Regards
Paul (UK)

machine.slave

May 2, 2011, 1:29:17 PM5/2/11
Likewise.. I'm looking forward to seeing what designs come out of
this!

Let me know if you ever need some custom sculpts done, John :)

Pin Ball

May 2, 2011, 1:51:03 PM5/2/11
This is a wonderful development. As has been said, 2011 is proving to
be a renaissance year for pinball.

I would have confidence in any design by JP, and if he proposed a
project here, I'm sure he would have no problem in building a pre-
order list. Certainly count me in!

As for custom pins, well Python would be my choice, but really I'd
prefer to see what The Master would propose :-)

The Atari zizzle pin looks good. Was this already made?

Jo.

Chazzyspazzy

May 2, 2011, 1:51:10 PM5/2/11
I'm finally getting my CV limited tron edition shipped to me this
week! The limited tron edition has some EL wiring that looks
phenomenal! I'm just kidding about the "tron edition"

Chris

CEllison

May 2, 2011, 2:11:51 PM5/2/11
I am drawing a blank here, but the new system developed for BOPB and
Dredd ...... if this would become easier/more intuitive to add your
own sound clips and videos then imagine how many people could have
their very own creation. John would be freaking swamped. I would love
to build my own machine but simply sanding down a current layout and
re theming and being forced to re use the software is kind of lame
IMHO.

John, might want to post over at the future pinball site. Guys
building the VP pins would go for some side art I'd bet.

-=Chris=-

SilverUnicorn

May 2, 2011, 2:26:03 PM5/2/11
On May 2, 11:51 am, DesignerJpop <designerj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> USA(224) 532-0639begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            (224) 532-0639      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Great Googily Moogily!!! Wiah I had expendable money!!!!

Chris

Ryan

May 2, 2011, 2:27:36 PM5/2/11
I know it's been said, but maybe if it's said enough it will happen; I
would love to see pics of some custom pins you've created. :)

Sincerely,
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
http://www.ElephantEater.com

Abby Normal

May 2, 2011, 2:36:17 PM5/2/11
Very exciting indeed. Hopefully that is a service I could afford
someday soon.

One suggestion, don't leave Android owners out in the cold, there are
more of us than iPhones theses days.

Rompen

May 2, 2011, 2:49:07 PM5/2/11

Designing a game is one thing. Producing it is another. Who would
produce John's designs?

William Brower

May 2, 2011, 6:54:16 PM5/2/11
On May 2, 11:51 am, DesignerJpop <designerj...@gmail.com> wrote:

John,

Great news!, I wish you the best.

Thanks,

Bill

Daniel Tonks

May 3, 2011, 7:46:56 AM5/3/11
Wow.

So, um, how much for a kick-ass Futurama pinball?

And if licensing's an issue, Futurella. :-)

- Dan

DesignerJpop

May 3, 2011, 8:44:58 AM5/3/11
Hi...

The ATARI Zizzle games never went to production. We made 3
prototypes only. The game art was really spectacular, we worked
the wash of blue with other oranges, grays and white.

I will try to bring them to Pinball Expo, would make a great full-size
game I think.

John

ecurtz

May 3, 2011, 2:22:04 PM5/3/11

You're thinking of the P-ROC, from http://www.pinballcontrollers.com/
. John has been on the forum there, but I'm not sure if he'd be using
it, or something of his own design. I'll be sure to ask him at the
Seattle show in a month.

DesignerJpop

May 5, 2011, 8:28:31 PM5/5/11
Hi Steve....

I sent Jon his money back.....as I am a turd
and too slow......I so busy designing....that
a week or 2 for me is like a couple of days....

John

stevenp

May 5, 2011, 9:19:16 PM5/5/11

Noooooooo..... Not the desired outcome! :( Jon and I (and many
others) am glad you're designing and busy. We are big fans of your
games, which is why we really wanted some of your pin design goodies
(i.e., stuff that you were cleaning out of your closets, etc.)--gold to
us!

Let us know when you want to unload more of your old stuff-please?

DesignerJpop;1691632 Wrote:
> Hi Steve....
>
> I sent Jon his money back.....as I am a turd
> and too slow......I so busy designing....that
> a week or 2 for me is like a couple of days....
>
> John

DesignerJpop

May 25, 2011, 12:24:28 PM5/25/11

Starting to put the site up here. Will have an interactive
front end menu and game feature design overview and
email signups, promos, etc.

Putting together the resource list and of course always
looking for other interested folks! making pinball is fun.

http://pinballinventor.org/

Jpop

webfart

May 25, 2011, 12:29:26 PM5/25/11

Website looks awesome so far, love the use of the word "accoutrements"

Good luck with your venture, wish I could afford one.

DesignerJpop;1706515 Wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Starting to put the site up here. Will have an interactive
> front end menu and game feature design overview and
> email signups, promos, etc.
>
> Putting together the resource list and of course always
> looking for other interested folks! making pinball is fun.
>
> http://pinballinventor.org/
>
> Jpop
>

> On May 5, 8:19*pm, stevenp <steven... (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:
> > Noooooooo..... Not the desired outcome! * :( *Jon and I (and many

--
webfart

machine.slave

May 25, 2011, 12:34:49 PM5/25/11
The site looks great so far John.. who's the artist?

stevenp

May 25, 2011, 12:41:38 PM5/25/11

webfart;1706522 Wrote:
> Website looks awesome so far, love the use of the word "accoutrements"
>
> Good luck with your venture, wish I could afford one.

For purists, it should be "accouterments" (from the French, like
"chaise longue" and "bleu cheese"), but "accoutrements" is acceptable
use.

machine.slave

May 25, 2011, 2:03:36 PM5/25/11
You forget he's Canadian... we tend to keep the European spelling up
here. :)

Pot-EH-to, pot-AH-to :)

DesignerJpop

May 25, 2011, 2:59:41 PM5/25/11
On May 25, 1:03 pm, "machine.slave" <brockhemm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You forget he's Canadian... we tend to keep the European spelling up
> here.  :)
>
> Pot-EH-to, pot-AH-to  :)
>
> On May 25, 12:41 pm, stevenp <steven...@yahoo.com> wrote:

"où est la vache?"

Jpop

stevenp

May 25, 2011, 7:00:41 PM5/25/11

DesignerJpop;1706630 Wrote:
> On May 25, 1:03*pm, "machine.slave" <brockhemm... (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> wrote:
> > You forget he's Canadian... we tend to keep the European spelling up
> > here. *:)
> >
> > Pot-EH-to, pot-AH-to *:)
> >
> > On May 25, 12:41*pm, stevenp <steven... (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:
> >

> "oů est la vache?"

> Jpop

> "accoutrements"

> > > For purists, it should be "accouterments" (from the French, like
> > > "chaise longue" and "bleu cheese"), but "accoutrements" is
> acceptable
> > > use.
> >
> > > --
> > > stevenp