Bally 50 50 & Freedom glass & glass for other low production EM pins

greatw...@hotmail.com

Feb 2, 2010, 2:45:11 PM2/2/10
With the current technology, I can run very small number glass.
Testing is going on before Texas Pinball Festival, for the above
titles. I will also try to have Centaur 2 glass done for the show,
along with a number of samples as discussed in the info on my seminar.
http://www.texaspinball.com/seminars.htm

Contrary to the lack of interest from most people, I continue on the
trek to produce new glass for pinballs. The technology is very
promising & allows a few to 50 runs of glass. A big hope for rare or
obtainable glass to be made & some people are seeing that it is
possible.

This should be the final hurtle to over come with Williams licensing
with Illinois Pin Ball. A slightly different approach using the Color
Span 9840uv printer for color, & screening 3 hits of white & 1 black
blocking layer using uv ink at another shop. These guys have been in
the business for many years & continue to work on projects together.
So the real experts will see these done & I will keep the process
moving.

The finished result will be almost the same as any other glass made.
The uv ink when done is harder & probably more resistant to light
scratching or wear. Other local people have seen the results of the
test glass & are very impressed with the results. You can look at the
test glass in the pictures starting with the hits of white:
http://s36.photobucket.com/home/greatwichjohn/index

More info on signing up for Stern Nine Ball glass:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball/browse_thread/thread/e5c01001612e1e5/fe6cb1f347a45026?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=nineball#fe6cb1f347a45026

greatw...@hotmail.com

Feb 2, 2010, 5:39:07 PM2/2/10
On Feb 2, 3:45 pm, "greatwichj...@hotmail.com"

<greatwichj...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> With the current technology, I can run very small number glass.
> Testing is going on before Texas Pinball Festival, for the above
> titles. I will also try to have Centaur 2 glass done for the show,
> along with a number of samples as discussed in the info on my seminar.http://www.texaspinball.com/seminars.htm

> Contrary to the lack of interest from most people, I continue on the
> trek to produce new glass for pinballs. The technology is very
> promising & allows a few to 50 runs of glass. A big hope for rare or
> obtainable glass to be made & some people are seeing that it is
> possible.
>
> This should be the final hurtle to over come with Williams licensing
> with Illinois Pin Ball. A slightly different approach using the Color
> Span 9840uv printer for color, & screening 3 hits of white & 1 black
> blocking layer using uv ink at another shop. These guys have been in
> the business for many years & continue to work on projects together.
> So the real experts will see these done & I will keep the process
> moving.
>
> The finished result will be almost the same as any other glass made.
> The uv ink when done is harder & probably more resistant to light
> scratching or wear. Other local people have seen the results of the
> test glass & are very impressed with the results. You can look at the
> test glass in the pictures starting with the hits of white:http://s36.photobucket.com/home/greatwichjohn/index
>
> More info on signing up for Stern Nine Ball glass:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball/browse_thread/thread...

Cyclopes for Game Plan, is another test just about ready to go. For
those who asked me about a glass that was to hard to try with films.
Please email me again & it probably is possible to do. Anyone else
interested in very limited stuff let me know.