Google Grupper støtter ikke lenger nye Usenet-innlegg eller -abonnementer. Historisk innhold er fortsatt synlig.

TECH: 5 leg U opto

Sett 2 ganger
Hopp til første uleste melding

Eric A.

ulest,
22. aug. 2006, 16:00:4822.08.2006
til
This is what I've found so far that looks like it will work. I'll let
you know more as I find out.

It appears we can use the ones with a pull-up resistor or without but
I'm going to get both to find out for sure.

H22LOI (from Fairchild) is the one without the pullup and it will
slide into the board but it is a little shorter so I don't know if
this will cause any problems.

H22LTI this is a "Totem-Pole" version. I don't know what the heck the
difference is but it seems to work also.

OPB472N or OPB972N (the 972 seems to be newer) (from Optek) is the one
with the pull-up resistor. However the legs are Not offset on the
receiver side so I can pretty much guarantee there are going to be
mounting issues. The last 2 number indicate the window size in front
of the emitter and the sensor. The numbers will either be a 5 for
.050" or a 1 for .010" the first number is the emitter side and the
second number is the receiver side. However these are like 4.00 each
so I won't be buying these.

Eric A.
313-268-0541
"Mr. Propane Torch"

GPE

ulest,
22. aug. 2006, 21:44:2222.08.2006
til
Based on the schematics for this board - you want the open collector version
and not the Totem-Pole version.
Pullup resistor on the output would be ok as the resistor is usually pretty
high in value and has an inconsequential affect. That pinout, on the
otherhand....

You (or anybody else) happen to have a dead one they can send me so I can
get all the applicable dimensions from it?

Thanks,
Ed Krzycki
GPE @ Cox.net

"Eric A." <eaved...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Eric A.

ulest,
23. aug. 2006, 10:29:4923.08.2006
til
OK, the H22LOI works perfectly! I've had the game in switch test mode
for a couple hours now and the switches still function fine.

The legs bend out a bit when you push the opto into the holes but
since there is like an 1/8 of an inch clearance on the bottom of the
package the opto sits flush!

I've also been informed that one of our repair guys has been using
this for a while so it indeed has been tested. Newark and Mouser have
them in stock also!

0 nye meldinger