data east LAH ball trough and VUK pictures

Steve Sathre

Jun 8, 2011, 1:21:03 AM6/8/11
Can anyone take a picture of the wiring on a Last action hero (or
similar, hook, tommy, tales from the crypt) ball trough and VUK? Im
having issues with the pin intimately releasing two balls into the
VUK. Looking at the switch for the VUK there is only a green wire
connected to it. There is a white wire that is not connected and i
would like to see where that goes... hopefully that is my issue.

TIA

Steve Sathre

Jun 8, 2011, 10:50:57 AM6/8/11

Anyone?

darimont

Jun 8, 2011, 11:26:13 AM6/8/11

Do you mean Green/Red attached and the White/? loose?

Need to know the exact color.

darimont

Jun 8, 2011, 11:37:15 AM6/8/11
I'll try and get a pic of mine tonight.

Steve Sathre

Jun 8, 2011, 12:30:22 PM6/8/11

green/red is attached to the middle post on the switch. The white/
violet wire is loose. a diode is bridging the two outside posts. Ill
try to post a picture.

Steve Sathre

Jun 8, 2011, 2:55:23 PM6/8/11
> try to post a picture.- Hide quoted text -

Here is the picture of the VUK on my Pin. The wire with the red circle
around it is the White/Violet, it is not conencted. You can see the
Green/red wire connected to the middle post on the switch. the white/
vio wire will reach either post on the switch... I need to know if it
goes on there at all or if it should be attached to the Violet or
Green circled post.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Sathre

Jun 8, 2011, 2:55:50 PM6/8/11
> Steve- Hide quoted text -

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/863/img2011060800018.jpg/

Sorry, forgot the picture

Lloyd Olson

Jun 8, 2011, 2:59:40 PM6/8/11
It goes to the black end of the diode, which you have circled with a purple
circle in your picture. LTG :)

"Steve Sathre" <steve....@gmail.com> wrote in message

hana9so

Jun 8, 2011, 2:59:54 PM6/8/11

It goes on the unbanded side of the diode

darimont

Jun 8, 2011, 3:43:15 PM6/8/11
Lloyd,
No offense, but it looks like the purple circle is the banded end.

There is a white band on the diode on one end of it. The white wire
goes on the end of the diode furthest from the white band.

Hope this helps. If you still need a pic let me know.

Dan

On Jun 8, 1:59 pm, "Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote:
> It goes to the black end of the diode, which you have circled with a purple
> circle in your picture. LTG :)

Steve Sathre

Jun 8, 2011, 3:50:19 PM6/8/11
> > Sorry, forgot the picture- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Guys. Ill try this tonight after work. I'm surprised that this
would even work with a wire off of it.

Lloyd Olson

Jun 8, 2011, 4:01:58 PM6/8/11
Dan is right. The green circle was covering the silver stripe. I thought it
looked like heat shrink tubing. Sorry for the confusion. LTG :)

"darimont" <dari...@aol.com> wrote in message

Steve Sathre

Jun 8, 2011, 9:29:22 PM6/8/11
that did the trick! thanks for the help guys.

Steve