Anybody Watch That New Show "Sliced"

Richiep

Apr 22, 2010, 10:36:30 PM4/22/10
Just finished watching it....what a moron! The guy sliced through two
pinball machines, two slot machines and a pool table.....just to see
how they work!

What a tool.....he destroys a beautiful NBA pin just to see hoe the
"mysterious" TILT mechanism works. Who thinks up this
crap......definitely the first, and the last time I'll watch this show.

Ron - NYP

Apr 22, 2010, 10:45:37 PM4/22/10
Look at it this way, an NBA was sold that might not have been. All the
viewers have had " pinball " implanted in their brains and could possibly be
thinking about buying one. It's like the saying, no such thing as bad
publicity. I think it's a good thing!

Ron

--
www.newyorkpinball.com

Pinball Flyer Database
www.nypinball.com/brochures.php

"Richiep" <rm...@optonline.net> wrote in message

Glen Peters

Apr 23, 2010, 10:39:50 AM4/23/10
Hope the creators of this show didn't stay up LATE. One of the most
"useless" shows to ever come along. Garbage with a capital "G"

puckstop

Apr 23, 2010, 11:56:59 AM4/23/10

Made me cringe when he shattered the glass with a hammer. Waste of my
time. Should have kept channel surfing:)

Apr 23, 2010, 12:11:28 PM4/23/10

Pool table segment was ok. Pinball segment was dumb. Why destroy a
nice game when there are so many beaters to use instead? No one
mentioned the Swinger that took the first powersaw. My guess is not as
collectable as an
NBA?

There have to be better sealed objects to slice than coin op games? My
$.25. ;)