Airfare sale to the IPB sale in Bloomington, IL

Marcos

Jul 22, 2009, 6:07:08 PM7/22/09
I saw a question on a recent post regarding the closest “major”
airport to the IPB sale, so I thought I’d follow up on it.

No, Central Illinois Regional Airport in Bloomington (BMI) is not a
major or international airport, but it is modern and very nice for its
size:
http://www.cira.com/

Non-stop service is available from Dallas-Ft. Worth on American, and
from Atlanta and Orlando on AirTran.

“With daily flights to Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas-Ft. Worth , Detroit
and beyond, at affordable rates, it's no wonder that the Central
Illinois Regional Airport has become one of the hottest travel
gateways in the Midwest. AirTran Airways flies nonstop to Orlando on
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. NONSTOP service to Dallas-
Ft. Worth on American Eagle began November 2, 2008. Access west and
beyond is easier with American's global network available through
Dallas-Ft. Worth. Visit www.aa.com for flight and fare information.”

I got an email today from AirTran, and here are the one-way sale fares
to BMI:

Akron/Canton $114
Atlanta $59
Atlantic City $88
Baltimore $109
Boston $99
Branson $99
Buffalo/Niagara $79
Burlington $118
Cancun $79
Charleston, SC $89
Charlotte $89
Dallas/Ft. Worth $129
Dayton $91
Denver $129
Ft. Lauderdale $109
Ft. Myers $103
Harrisburg $119
Houston (Hobby) $99
Jacksonville $99
Kansas City $83
Las Vegas $109
Los Angeles (LAX) $159
Memphis $84
Miami $103
New Orleans $129
New York (LaGuardia) $119
Newark $99
Newport News/Williamsburg $89
Orlando $89
Pensacola/Gulf Coast $109
Philadelphia $88
Phoenix $125
Pittsburgh $69
Portland $129
Raleigh/Durham $89
Richmond $99
Rochester $139
San Antonio $99
San Diego $155
San Francisco $159
San Juan $189
Sarasota/Bradenton $109
Seattle $159
Tampa $109
Washington, D.C. (Dulles) $119
Washington, D.C. (Reagan National) $119
West Palm Beach $89
White Plains $109
Wichita $94

-Mark C.

Champaign, IL

miracleman

Jul 22, 2009, 7:01:37 PM7/22/09
hmmmm, so how far is IPB from this airport?

On Jul 22, 6:07 pm, Marcos <UICFla...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I saw a question on a recent post regarding the closest “major”
> airport to the IPB sale, so I thought I’d follow up on it.
>
> No, Central Illinois Regional Airport in Bloomington (BMI) is not a
> major or international airport, but it is modern and very nice for its
> size:http://www.cira.com/
>
> Non-stop service is available from Dallas-Ft. Worth on American, and
> from Atlanta and Orlando on AirTran.
>
> “With daily flights to Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas-Ft. Worth , Detroit
> and beyond,  at affordable rates, it's no wonder that the Central
> Illinois Regional Airport has become one of the hottest travel
> gateways in the Midwest.   AirTran Airways flies nonstop to Orlando on
> Tuesday, Thursday,  Saturday and Sunday.  NONSTOP service to Dallas-
> Ft. Worth on American Eagle began November 2, 2008.  Access west and
> beyond is easier with American's global network available through

> Dallas-Ft. Worth.  Visitwww.aa.comfor flight and fare information.”

marcos92

Jul 22, 2009, 7:05:04 PM7/22/09
On Jul 22, 6:01 pm, miracleman <psychospe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hmmmm, so how far is IPB from this airport?

8.4 miles

-Mark C.

Champaign, IL

MrBally

Jul 23, 2009, 12:02:55 AM7/23/09

TheKorn will not approve this airport.

Atlanta, round trip for $118.00 who cares what he thinks. He can drive
from Midway or O'Hare for 3 hours and pay higher fares and rip-off
rental car rates Thanks to six acdded taxes.

TheKorn

Jul 23, 2009, 2:52:50 AM7/23/09
MrBally <american...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:82fec972-c9cf-4919-
92a8-572...@y7g2000yqa.googlegroups.com:

> TheKorn will not approve this airport.

He said it wasn't a major airport, and it isn't. There's no beef here.

Pinball Inc.

Jul 23, 2009, 8:00:18 PM7/23/09
On Jul 22, 6:07 pm, Marcos <UICFla...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I saw a question on a recent post regarding the closest “major”
> airport to the IPB sale, so I thought I’d follow up on it.
>
> No, Central Illinois Regional Airport inBloomington(BMI) is not a

> major or international airport, but it is modern and very nice for its
> size:http://www.cira.com/
>
> Non-stop service is available from Dallas-Ft. Worth on American, and
> from Atlanta and Orlando on AirTran.
>
> “With daily flights to Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas-Ft. Worth , Detroit
> and beyond,  at affordable rates, it's no wonder that the Central
> Illinois Regional Airport has become one of the hottest travel
> gateways in the Midwest.   AirTran Airways flies nonstop to Orlando on
> Tuesday, Thursday,  Saturday and Sunday.  NONSTOP service to Dallas-
> Ft. Worth on American Eagle began November 2, 2008.  Access west and
> beyond is easier with American's global network available through
> Dallas-Ft. Worth.  Visitwww.aa.comfor flight and fare information.”

If anyone wishes to fly into Bloomington for the sale just contact us
before hand and we'll be glad to pick you up from the airport.

The BMI airport is only 10-15 minutes away and it is a really nice
airport with almost no security wait or hassle problems as they only
have a few major flights arrive and depart each day. I've used
Airtran and they are great, they offer inflight WiFi on every flight.

As a reminder, the hours of the sale are Wednesday through Saturday
10am-6pm.

Our direct phone line is 309-827-6345.

Thanks,
James Loflin
Pinball Inc.

Taylor-VA

Jul 23, 2009, 8:28:59 PM7/23/09

James, just lmk how many SC ramps you are holding for me, thanks. ; )

tjpc75

Jul 23, 2009, 10:36:49 PM7/23/09
On Jul 24, 10:28 am, Taylor-VA <TaylorV...@gmail.com> wrote:
> James, just lmk how many SC ramps you are holding for me, thanks. ; )

No call me on MY direct line (same as above, :-) ) I'd be happy to
pick anyone up from there as i have discovered the cafe there makes
the finest coffee in the entire country!!!!!!!

Long live Bloomington, Ill airport!!! LMAO