Pinball Circus MN Update

Lloyd Olson

Mar 31, 2009, 5:47:18 PM3/31/09
A quick update on this weekends party. http://www.pinballcircus.com/ at
http://www.ssbilliards.com/

Because of the Expo ( http://www.pinballexpo.net/ ) package donation and
a few other things, there has been more interest in the Sunday Tournaments.
The Crazy J Tournament at 6pm and the Pinball Masters at 8pm.

Usually the Sunday of the Pinball Circus is just come back and play pinball
for free. This time because of the increased interest, I'll be making pop
and magical disappearing pizza available around the time of the tournaments
so the players can keep their strength up.

This is going to be great !
LTG :)

Sir Tiltsalot

Mar 31, 2009, 6:22:30 PM3/31/09
On Mar 31, 2:47 pm, "Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote:
> A quick update on this weekends party.http://www.pinballcircus.com/  athttp://www.ssbilliards.com/

> Because of the Expo  (  http://www.pinballexpo.net/ )  package donation and
> a few other things, there has been more interest in the Sunday Tournaments.
> The Crazy J Tournament at 6pm and the Pinball Masters at 8pm.
>
> Usually the Sunday of the Pinball Circus is just come back and play pinball
> for free. This time because of the increased interest, I'll be making pop
> and magical disappearing pizza available around the time of the tournaments
> so the players can keep their strength up.
>
> This is going to be great !
> LTG :)

Can you tell us what match numbers the games are stuck on? ;-) Just
kidding...have a great time! Wish I could be there. John

Lloyd Olson

Mar 31, 2009, 6:26:57 PM3/31/09
With all the games on free play, you don't need to match.

Wish you could be here too. We still need a clown for the dunk tank ;-)
( Thank you for the kind words)

"Sir Tiltsalot" <detwe...@msn.com> wrote in message

yetterben

Mar 31, 2009, 6:49:47 PM3/31/09
On Mar 31, 3:26 pm, "Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote:
> With all the games on free play, you don't need to match.
>
> Wish you could be here too. We still need a clown for the dunk tank  ;-)
> ( Thank you for the kind words)
>
> "Sir Tiltsalot" <detweile...@msn.com> wrote in message

> Can you tell us what match numbers the games are stuck on?  ;-)  Just
> kidding...have a great time!  Wish I could be there. John

I cant wait for people to actually see how bad i am at pinball :(

elli...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2009, 7:15:42 PM3/31/09
On Mar 31, 4:47 pm, "Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote:
> A quick update on this weekends party.http://www.pinballcircus.com/  athttp://www.ssbilliards.com/

> Because of the Expo  (  http://www.pinballexpo.net/ )  package donation and
> a few other things, there has been more interest in the Sunday Tournaments.
> The Crazy J Tournament at 6pm and the Pinball Masters at 8pm.
>
> Usually the Sunday of the Pinball Circus is just come back and play pinball
> for free. This time because of the increased interest, I'll be making pop
> and magical disappearing pizza available around the time of the tournaments
> so the players can keep their strength up.
>
> This is going to be great !
> LTG :)

Hey Lloyd. I might have to come see this. I just moved into Hopkins
and just discovered your place. I own a couple of pinball machines my
self. I have the Grand Lizard pinball and Night Moves (yep the one
that was advertised in Buffalo, MN since Mar 9th on Craigslist). Got
if for $350. Anyways this looks like fun. If I get a chance I'll
catch you there. I assume you pay $25 at the door. Correct me if I'm
wrong.

Thanks,
Steve Ellis

Lloyd Olson

Mar 31, 2009, 9:20:30 PM3/31/09
Pay at the door. Thank you. LTG :)

<elli...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Lloyd Olson

Mar 31, 2009, 9:21:15 PM3/31/09
If people start calling you Hoover, you'll know you suck. :)

"yetterben" <yett...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Drain Man

Mar 31, 2009, 10:23:01 PM3/31/09
On Mar 31, 7:21 pm, "Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote:
> If people start calling you Hoover, you'll know you suck.   :)
>
> "yetterben" <yetter...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I cant wait for people to actually see how bad i am at pinball :(

Wish I could be there LTG... have a great time.

I'm hoping someone can actually be worse than me at playing!

BTW... BK tells me *you* are the clown for the dunk tank this time!

:-)

Curt

yetterben

Mar 31, 2009, 11:07:14 PM3/31/09
On Mar 31, 6:21 pm, "Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote:
> If people start calling you Hoover, you'll know you suck.   :)
>
> "yetterben" <yetter...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I cant wait for people to actually see how bad i am at pinball :(

I suck my lack of nudging skills hold me way down. Not a bad shot have
god ball control and can hit pretty much whatever. Outlanes are what
kills me.

Hoping to pick up some tips from some of the pro's. Hey maybe i can
beat Bryan Kelly we could have young vs old match crappy player vs
crappy player :)

Bryan Kelly

Apr 1, 2009, 6:24:05 AM4/1/09
I don't go to Lloyd's party's to play pinball, Ben. I go to
socialize. :-)

Bryan (CARGPB 14)
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
Home of the EXECUTIVE Pin Footie http://www.pinfooties.com