Crazy Joe Event MN

Lloyd Olson

Aug 2, 2010, 1:54:02 PM8/2/10
Coming up Thursday August 12th at SS Billiards in Hopkins, Minnesota
http://www.ssbilliards.com/ is the Crazy Joe Esposito Pinball Event.

At 7pm free pizza for those in the pinball tournament. After the food a
player organized pinball tournament. And to kick off the event's name
change, an extra $50.00 will be added to the pot. This event is no entry fee
and games are on coin play.

Come and join the fun and excitement that is pinball and compete with your
pinball friends.

Stop in any time for pinball fun. SS Billiards is open 360 days a year for
your enjoyment. There is always something pinball going on or coming up.

Currently four TOPS tournaments are running.

The Pinball Picnic yesterday was a lot of fun. Great competition, and great
food. The Famous Dave's Ribs were exceptional. Dan Toft won the main event,
Chris Frame came in second. Pinted won the consolation bracket. And Diane
Lundahl won the women's event.

A special thank you to those who contributed to the feast. Diane Lundahl for
bringing her great cookies and a fruit platter. Pinted for more great
cookies ( which provided sustenance into the wee hours ) Dave Gorka for the
tasty coleslaw, and Marlowe Koch for the potato salad - the first food item
we ran out of.

Thank you all for the great turnout and helping make the picnic special !

Several people expressed interest in another tournament. Earlier start and
skip the food. So let me know if there is enough interest and I'll put
something together and add another event to the schedule. I was thinking
something like a 2pm start, no entry fee, games on coin play, and a $300.00
prize package spread over 1st place, second, consolation bracket, and
something for the Ladies. Think about it and let me know.

LTG :)