What is the average age of RGP participants?

Chris Munson

Oct 29, 2001, 3:02:26 PM10/29/01
Hello all:

Time again for my "somewhat annual" poll of the RGP group....I had been asked
several months ago to do another one of thees polls, but had no time. In that
this group is in a more-or-less constant "flux" of participants, I wish to
again ask the group about their demographics, to see "where we're at".
Please provide the following information - at the end of this week, I'll
tally and crunch all of it:
Age
Number of games
Titles (if you wish, but please hyphenate or add "*" to them)
Geographic location (new category - I'd like to see the distribution)
Number of years in hobby
Favorite manufacturer (Bally/Stern/Williams/Chicago Coin/Gottlieb) - new
category

OK, I'll start:
Age - 41
Number of games - 12
Names - E*ight Ball Deluxe (and E*BD LE), C*entaur, F*athom, X*enon,
F*irepower, B*lack Hole, M*eteor, B*owling Queen EM, C*harlie's Angels EM,
Mr. & Mrs. P*acMan, P*ower Play
Location - Dallas, Texas
Years in hobby - 3
Favorite manufacturer - Bally

.....let the "GAMES" begin.....

Chris

David Ludwig

Oct 29, 2001, 3:35:15 PM10/29/01
Age - 31
Number of games -1
Names - STTNG
Location - Columbus, Nebraska
Years in hobby - 2
Favorite manufacturer - Williams

"Chris Munson" <mu...@ti.com> wrote in message

Dragster73

Oct 29, 2001, 3:38:23 PM10/29/01
Age - 33
Number of games - 40?
Names - Too many to list. Try www.stormpages.com/dragster73/PAGE1.html
Location - New Baltimore, Michigan
Years in hobby - 10
Favorite manufacturer - Bally / Williams

Goose Wrangler a.k.a. Jim Hallock

Oct 29, 2001, 3:55:29 PM10/29/01
Age - 33
Number of games - 9.5
Names - Addam*s Famil*y Gol*d, Twiligh*t Zon*e, Johnn*y Penumoni*c, Pinbal*l
Magi*c, Apoll*o 13, Tee*'d Of*f, The Getawa*y, Dr, Wh*o, Bab*y Pa*c,
and........err.......ummmmmm................Popey*e
Location - Minneapolis, MN
Years in hobby - 2 years of owning machines.......Lifetime of playing (and I'm
still not any good)
Favorite manufacturer - Capcom

Jim

TC

Oct 29, 2001, 4:03:37 PM10/29/01

Age - 39.99(40-11/06)
Number of games - 10
Names - S*tars, J*ack in the Box EM, E*ight Ball, L*ady Luck EM,
M*agic City EM, M*iss-O EM, D*ing Dong EM, S*urf Champ EM, United
O*rion Shuffle Bowler EM, Chicago Coin B*el Air Shuffle Bowler EM
Location - McSherrystown, PA(20 miles west of York)

Years in hobby - 2
Favorite manufacturer - Williams

Tony

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:02:26 -0600, Chris Munson <mu...@ti.com> wrote:

Working: Jack in the Box, Lucky Ace (sold) Nineball(sold)
Eightball(working, just rebuilt power supply), Hot Tip(for sale),
Lady Luck(coming around,doing good) Stars (on life support)...

My Webpage-http://goner11.tripod.com/Pinballzine/index.html

Bart Baeyens

Oct 29, 2001, 4:09:41 PM10/29/01

> Age 33
> Number of games 10

> Titles (if you wish, but please hyphenate or add "*" to them)
Junk*yard
Air*borne
Twilight*Zone
Tom*my
TAF*Gold
Cirqus*Voltaire
Safe*Cracker
Fish*Tales
Check*point
ST*TNG

--
Bye
Bart Baeyens

Lee Sandt

Oct 29, 2001, 4:24:33 PM10/29/01
Age: 34 (this Sunday)
# of games: 1
Name: Cirqus Voltaire
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Years in hobby: 4 years......been playing for about 22
Favorite Manufacturer: Williams/Bally

--
Lee Sandt (The Pinball Connection) http://www.thepinballconnection.com

"Chris Munson" <mu...@ti.com> wrote in message

Kerry Stair

Oct 29, 2001, 4:18:51 PM10/29/01
Kerry Stair / Mantis Amusements (AKA Protector dude ;-)

Age- 36.95 :-)
Number - 13
Titles : Cyc*lone, SC, MM, AFM, IJ, Geta*way, MB,STTNG, FT, WW, CP, SS, NGG

Western Suburb of Chicago
5 years in hobby (Rick Schieve started this :-)
Williams/Bally are favorites

"Chris Munson" <mu...@ti.com> wrote in message

J. Weaver Jr.

Oct 29, 2001, 4:20:51 PM10/29/01
Age - 44
Number of games - 1 (at the moment)
Names - T*Z
Location - Rockville, MD
Years in hobby - 26 (!)
Favorite manufacturer - Williams

-JW

st...@portlandpinball.com

Oct 29, 2001, 4:21:29 PM10/29/01

> Age -- 27
> Number of games -- 3
> Titles -- H*igh Speed, M*onday Night Football, S*ecret Service
> Geographic location -- Portland, Oregon
> Number of years in hobby -- 5 collecting, 12 playing
> Favorite manufacturer (Bally/Stern/Williams/Chicago Coin/Gottlieb) --
Williams/Bally

1Ripper

Oct 29, 2001, 4:26:03 PM10/29/01
> Age: 32 (33 in beginning of December)
> Number of games: 2.4 (The S*impsons, L*aser Cue, B*aby PM)
> Geographic location: Lehigh Valley, PA
> Number of years in hobby: 2.5 or 3.5 (First game: B*aby PM)
> Favorite manufacturer (Bally/Stern/Williams/Chicago Coin/Gottlieb): Since
I only owned two Williams and one Data East, I preferred the Data East
(egads!)

Bill

Georg Hinterhofer

Oct 29, 2001, 4:26:07 PM10/29/01
Age - 21
Number of games -6
Names - IJ, Police Force, Cyclone, Dr. Dude, Whirlwind, Gay 90's
Location - Austria, Europe
Years in hobby - 1

yours
hiho

"Chris Munson" <mu...@ti.com> wrote in message

Mark Orthner

Oct 29, 2001, 4:39:11 PM10/29/01
Age - 43
Number of games - 18

Names - M*onopoly, Dr W*ho, F*irepower, B*lack Knight, H*igh Speed, F*lash,
R*oad Kings, M*asquerade, B*ronco, C*aptain Fantastic, S*olar Ride, B*ig
Game, F*light 2000, T*ime Warp, P*hantom of the Opera, F*irepower II,
B*lackout, S*pace Shuttle

Location - Hammonton, NJ
Years in Hobby - 3
Favorite Manufacturer - Williams

- Mark
http://pinball.flippers.info

Spinner

Oct 29, 2001, 4:40:12 PM10/29/01
Chris:

I guess since I'm 45 that makes my average age 22.5. Mmm. That's better.

-Mark

"Chris Munson" <mu...@ti.com> wrote in message

stelter

Oct 29, 2001, 5:07:54 PM10/29/01
Age- 38
Number of games - 30 or so
Names - too many
Location- Niles, Michigan
Years in hobby - 20
Favorite manufacturer - Stern (old)

"David Ludwig" <dwl...@megavision.com> wrote in message

Matt Young

Oct 29, 2001, 5:16:12 PM10/29/01
> Age - 30.01 (Do we all have birthdays around now?)
> Number of games - 6
> Names - M_onopoly, The_Sha_dow, White_Water, Black_Knight_2*00,
Attack_from_Marz, Twilight_Zon=
> Location - Durham, NC

> Years in hobby - 2
> Favorite manufacturer - WMS

Next: MM -- penny saving.

SilverballSlayer

Oct 29, 2001, 5:20:42 PM10/29/01
Age - 25
Number of games - 5
Names - T-Z, T-O-T-A-N, B-K, J-M, DE T-M
Location - Cincinnati, Ohio
Favorite Manufacturer - Williams

James

Kirb

Oct 29, 2001, 5:29:33 PM10/29/01
name- John Kirby
Age - 30

Number of games - 10
Names - N*F, H*H, F*14, 300, W*T, D*M, T*2, W*D, HS*2, S*TARS, United
pu*ck bowl*er
web page with all the games- http://www.geocities.com/kirbseepe/
Location - Muskegon, MI
Years in hobby - 3, maybe 4
Favorite manufacturer - 1930-1976-GTB, 77-79- no one, 80-83-GTB, 84-89
WMS, 90-99 WMS all the way.

My average age is 30/1=30

Kirb

harry williamson

Oct 29, 2001, 5:31:58 PM10/29/01
Harry Williamson
Age: 35
Number of games: 7
Revenge From Mars
Star Wars Episode 1
World Cup Soccer
Twilight Zone
Indiana Jones
Tic Tac Toe Shuffle Bowler
Golden Tee Fore
Geographic location: Sewell New Jersey
Number of years in hobby: 11
First game The Simpsons
Favorite manufacturer Bally Williams

Message has been deleted

A.C.

Oct 29, 2001, 5:46:11 PM10/29/01
OK, I'll bite. :)

Age: 21
Number of games: 2 + 1 vid
Titles: Whirl*wind, Orbitor*1 (+ Zax*xon)
Geographic location: Hudson, CO
Number of years in hobby: 3 as a collector, 8 as a devoted pin player
Favorite manufacturer: Williams

Anyway, that's me. I'm sure some of those stats will be changing
shortly, but that's what I've got for now. I'm curious to see if
there's anyone else on R.G.P. in my age group who owns pins. I get
the impression I'm an odd duck here... :)

A.C.
******
Whirl*wind, Orbitor*1

hb law

Oct 29, 2001, 5:46:52 PM10/29/01
Age: 37
# of games: 4
Names: Revenge from Mars, Scared Stiff, 52 Slugfest (pin, not pitch & bat),
Nashville Bingo
Location: Hershey Pa. area
Yrs.: 1 for pins 20 for coin op in general (collected old gummies first and
for years)
I seem to like Bally games
Games I want Bad! The Champion Pub and Buckaroo

Marc Hess

Randy Bissett

Oct 29, 2001, 5:31:25 PM10/29/01
Age- 37
Number of games - 7
Names - T*Z,I*J,B*K,D*W,Wht*Wtr,Hurricane*,C*entaur
Location- Falls Church, VA
Years in hobby - 3 (played since age 7, Dad had a bar)
Favorite manufacturer - Bally, Williams

"Chris Munson" <mu...@ti.com> wrote in message

BlueTex

Oct 29, 2001, 5:52:23 PM10/29/01
Jeff Newton -- aka bluetex
Age -- 31
Number of games -- 4
Titles -- TZ-CFTBL-STTNG-MONOPOLY(NIB)
Geographic location -- Houston, TX
Number of years in hobby -- 2nd
Favorite manufacturer -- STERN(2000+), WMS/BLY(80s-90s), Gtlb(30-70s)

Cy8212

Oct 29, 2001, 5:57:23 PM10/29/01
Male , age 44
Approx 20 games, 1932 to 1972
most GTB. All EMs, No solid state.
Northern Vermont
Collecting about 12 yrs.
Prefer GTB games

Dan Stahl

Oct 29, 2001, 5:58:19 PM10/29/01

Dan Stahl

> Age: 32
> Number of games: 17
> Titles: Twi*light Z*one
> Termi*nator 2
> Sou*th P*ark
> Stri*kes and Sp*ares (G*ottlieb)
> Wo*rld Cup Socc*er '94
> St*ar Tre*k: The Next Ge*neration
> Ind*iana Jo*nes: The Pinball Ad*venture
> Thea*tre of Ma*gic
> Tale*s of the Ara*bian Nig*hts
> Mons*ter B*ash
> Atta*ck From M*ars
> Cirq*us Voltai*re
> Ro*ad Sh*ow\
> Scare*d Sti*ff
> Cham*pion P*ub
> Aust*in Pow*ers
> Ba*tman For*ever
>
> Geographic location: Carmel, Indiana
> Number of years in hobby: 3
> Favorite manufacturer: Bally or Williams

marc.g

Oct 29, 2001, 6:00:04 PM10/29/01
Age 28
Games 2
AF.M Corve.tte
Raleigh NC
3 years in hobby
Bally Williams are the best

I tend to trade games out after 6 months or so, mars is my seventh title
since I started.

Marc Gauvin

Ryan Miller

Oct 29, 2001, 6:00:28 PM10/29/01
Age: 16
Titles: currently: Sharkey's Shootout, (past: Atlantis, Dr.WHO, Bride of
Pinbot, Lethal Weapon 3, No Fear, Whitewater, NBA Fastbreak, Starship
Troopers, Godzilla)
Geographic Location: DE, MD, PA Tri-State
Number of years in hobby: 2 as a collector, but playing them all my (short)
life
Favorite manufacturer: I guess SEGA...

My dad got me interested in pins a few years ago; after saving up a little
"birthday money" ($200), I bought my first machine, a Bally (1989) Atlantis.
Since then I have bought/sold/traded multiple games,
fixing/cleaning(shopping) them when necessary - but usually only having one
machine at a time though.

Anyone here younger than 16? I'd be quite interested to find out :o)

Grant Goodes

Oct 29, 2001, 6:07:11 PM10/29/01
Grant Goodes

Age: 40
Number of games: 5
Titles: Meteor
Fathom
Flight 2000
Stargazer
Centaur
Geographic location: Ottawa, Canada
Number of years in hobby: 1
Favorite manufacturer: Stern

Krellan

Oct 29, 2001, 6:10:06 PM10/29/01
Chris Munson <mu...@ti.com> wrote in message news:<3BDDB5D2...@ti.com>...
> Age
> Number of games
> Titles (if you wish, but please hyphenate or add "*" to them)
> Geographic location (new category - I'd like to see the distribution)
> Number of years in hobby
> Favorite manufacturer (Bally/Stern/Williams/Chicago Coin/Gottlieb) - new
> category

27
1 game (Flash*), but wanting more!
San Jose, CA
I'll say 5 years since I started going to pinball shows 5 years ago
Williams

Adrian Cook

Oct 29, 2001, 6:23:47 PM10/29/01
> Age - 34
> Number of games - 4
> Titles - B*K, J*D, I*J, T*Z
> Geographic location - Brisbane, Australia
> Number of years in hobby - 10 (bought my B*K in 1991)
> Favorite manufacturer - Williams/Bally

Adrian Cook
Wildfire Studios

David Ong

Oct 29, 2001, 6:23:58 PM10/29/01

Goin' for oldest!

Age: 58
# games: 8
Names: Bar*acora, Bl*ck H*le, Flas* Gord*n, HHouse, L*ser B*ll, S*lver
Ball M*nia, X*non, V*lcano
Location: Nashville, TN
Years in Hobby: L*ser B*ll in 1984, rest in last two years.
Favorite manufacturer: like'm all from 70's-80's

from other thread,
BG art: Bar*acora, Cent*ur, HHouse, S*lver Ball M*nia, X*non

Dave Ong

Ron Strom

Oct 29, 2001, 6:24:39 PM10/29/01
In article <3BDDB5D2...@ti.com>, mu...@ti.com says...

Age: 54
No. of games: 3
Names: Mys*tic, F*athom, E*ight B*all D*eluxe
Location: Spokane, WA.
Years in hobby: 12 (With long break in it)
Favorite Mfg: Bally

Ron
--
Remove the OBVIOUS to email.

Mitch

Oct 29, 2001, 6:27:38 PM10/29/01
Now this is a problem......

I am older than all of you!!!!!! How did that happen???

And I am not saying!

> Hello all:
>
> Time again for my "somewhat annual" poll of the RGP group....I had been
asked
> several months ago to do another one of thees polls, but had no time. In
that
> this group is in a more-or-less constant "flux" of participants, I wish to
> again ask the group about their demographics, to see "where we're at".
> Please provide the following information - at the end of this week, I'll
> tally and crunch all of it:

> Age
> Number of games
> Titles (if you wish, but please hyphenate or add "*" to them)
> Geographic location (new category - I'd like to see the distribution)

> Number of years in hobby

> Favorite manufacturer (Bally/Stern/Williams/Chicago Coin/Gottlieb) - new
> category

metallik

Oct 29, 2001, 6:36:02 PM10/29/01
Larry Scott
29yo
Cincinnati, OH

Games: 14.5

T wi1ight Zone
T a1es of Arabian Knights
S cared Stiff
N o Good Gofers
R evenge From Mars
A ttack from Mars
I ndiana Jones
B lack Knight 2000
F unhouse
H yperball
V iper Night Drivin'
W orld Cup Soccer 94
D racula
D octor Who
S tar Wars ep1 playfield kit (the .5)

Been collecting for ~3 years
Favorite manufacturer: WMS (RIP)

Robert

Oct 29, 2001, 6:34:30 PM10/29/01
Age - 31
Number of games - 15
Names - Bingo: B*ounty, B*onus 7, C*ypress Gardens, Pinballs: V*egas,
J*acks to Open, A*laddin's Castle, C*ard Whiz, B*lackjack, S*afari,
T*ommy, H*earts and Spades (cocktail), T*op Card, L*ucky Seven, B*lue
Max, R*ed Baron
Location - San Jose, CA
Years in hobby - 5
Favorite manufacturer - Bally EMs
Website: http://home.pacbell.net/medl_98/pinball/

Cheers!

Robert Medl

Destiny

Oct 29, 2001, 6:47:35 PM10/29/01
age 32
married to TC
# of pins forced into buying: 10+
Pins he begged for: 10+
Names: What TC said
Location: In the house, TC is in the garage.. LOL...
Years dragged into hobby: 6 months after TC ...I gave in..
Fav Man.. Williams
Fav Pin wish: Grand Prix

Leslie aka"Destiny"...

Robert Winter

Oct 29, 2001, 6:52:07 PM10/29/01
Age - 37
Number of games - 22 (+1 vid)
Names - 1 Sys 11, 15 WPC, 2 P2K, 1 cocktail, 2 EMs, 1 woodrail
Location - Los Angeles
Years in hobby - 8
Favorite manufacturer - Bally

Tony Miklos

Oct 29, 2001, 6:59:22 PM10/29/01
Age 40 and holding
Number of games 7

Pins
F*irepower
C*actus Jack

Other Games
E*merald Shuffle Alley
B*ooze Barometer
I*ce Cold Beer
P*ole Position (Just to keep Tommy out of here!)
D*uck Hunt (EM rifle game, not the video)

Other coin-op
Penny Scale (watling)
Condom dispenser

Location: South Eastern (East Greenville), PA

Years in hobby (bussiness) 21

Favorite manufacture ?

?U?F?O?

Oct 29, 2001, 7:05:16 PM10/29/01
Chris Munson <mu...@ti.com> wrote in message news:<3BDDB5D2...@ti.com>...

?U?F?O
age 32 (timeless) time does not exist show it to me!
Number of games-1 have no room must rotate them.
name of current SCARED Stiff, rotated TAF. TOM. TZ was my fave but
mine was junk.
Location- Greenwood Arkansas, just north of pigwhistle middle of
nowhere.
years in hobby- used to have xenon,flash,laserball,(about 8 years
ago) does that count? been playing since 4th grade.
first game turned over?--Kiss santa monica pier arcade in 4th grade
other wizards aquainted with- KME ( he wont admit I Own) lol
favorite manufacture? If it is not a bally or a williams it is not
really pinball!
later
?U?F?O?

The_Black_Knight

Oct 29, 2001, 7:11:38 PM10/29/01
Age - 31
Number of Games - Currently, 18 but I have had up to 50 at one time (No
More!)
I have so many more backglasses and parts as spares, I cry when I move.
Names - Check my website, too many to list
Location - All over the world (I am never in one location more than 3 years)
Years in Hobby - 23 (collecting), 12 (serious collector, NIB kinda stuff,
when I started earning $$$)
Years of Playing Pinball - 25? (About the time I could walk)
Favorite Manufacturer - Bally

--
The_Black_Knight

MGC-Pinball-Paradise
"It's Pinball on the Beach!"
http://www.geocities.com/pinball_jack

StompS

Oct 29, 2001, 7:12:34 PM10/29/01
Age: 36
Number of Games: 25 pins, 9 vids, 4 slots
Names:

Breaksho t - Capcom 1996
Flippe r Footbal l - Capcom 1996
Batma n Foreve r - Sega 1995
Dracul a - Williams 1993
Terminato r 2 - Williams 1991
Funhous e - Williams 1990
D r Dud e - Bally 1990
Mousi n' Aroun d - Bally 1989
Riverboa t Gamble r - Williams 1989
Tim e Machin e - Data East 1988
Strang e Scienc e - Bally 1986
Hig h Spee d - Williams 1986
Hyperbal l - Williams 1981
Volcan o - Gottlieb 1981
Flas h Gordo n - Bally 1980
Playbo y - Bally 1979
Incredibl e Hul k - Gottlieb 1979
Drago n - Gottlieb 1978
Powe r Pla y - Bally 1978
Tim e 200 0 (2) - Atari 1977
Airborn e Avenge r - Atari 1977
Winne r - Williams 1972
Ni p I t (2) - 1972

Others:
Donke y Kon g Cocktail
Bum p N' Jum p Cocktail
Atar i Hydr a Cabaret
Bubbl e Bobbl e
Morta l Komba t
Morta l Komba t II
Morta l Komba t 3
Stree t Fighte r II
Ne o Ge o
Luck y Line s (video slot)
3 Pachi-Slo Slots (Red Meteor, Gold Chance, Rainbow Quest)

Location: Portland, OR
Years in Hobby: 5 months
Favorite Manufacturer: Don't really know yet.
--
StompS (the second Steve)
Portland, OR

Amyotte

Oct 29, 2001, 7:17:55 PM10/29/01

Age - 43
Number of games - 3
Titles - TF*TC, F*14, Fun*house
Geographic location - Ennismore, Ontario, Canada
Number of years in hobby - 2
Favorite manufacturer (Bally/Stern/Williams/Chicago Coin/Gottlieb) - None

Brian
www.amyotte.homestead.com/brianstoys.html

Russ Jensen

Oct 29, 2001, 7:22:10 PM10/29/01
In article <3BDDB5D2...@ti.com>, Chris Munson <mu...@ti.com> writes:

>Age - 65
>Number of games - 1
>Titles - Genco METRO
>Geographic location - southern Calif.
>Number of years in hobby - 53 (on and off)
>Favorite manufacturer - Bally

.

Russ Jensen, author of PINBALL TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE (EM) - $20 ppd.
Camarillo, CA
ALSO, you can get some great PINBALL HISTORY info on my HOMEPAGE at:
http://members.aol.com/rusjensen

Tony D'Aprile

Oct 29, 2001, 5:11:23 PM10/29/01
Tony D'Aprile:
Age: 45
Number of games: 9
Machines: MB, TOTAN, CV, TZ, CP, SC, Monopoly, NGG, Mousin Around
Location: Charlotte NC
Years in hobby: 3
Favorite Manufacturer: Williams/Bally

--
Tony D'Aprile
(Charlotte, NC)

Rick Swanson

Oct 29, 2001, 7:26:50 PM10/29/01

Age: 47
Number of Games: 10
Titles: M*B, A*FM, E*S, F*H, H*SII, T*2, B*ad Cats, H*urricane,
P*op-A-Card, B*uccaneer
Geographic Location: Morristown, TN
Number of years in hobby :1
Favorite manufacturer: Williams

Ron Brister

Oct 29, 2001, 7:28:42 PM10/29/01
Age - 28
Number of games -1 (currently)
Names - CFTBL
Location - Portland, Oregon (area)
Years in hobby - 1
Favorite manufacturer - Williams/Bally

--
-Ron

http://www.usenet.com

KDKAL

Oct 29, 2001, 7:37:34 PM10/29/01
Age - 59
Number of games - 10
Titles (if you wish, but please hyphenate or add "*" to them) - S*an Francisco,
C*ampus Queen, J*ungle Queen, W*izard, F*our Million BC, E*ight Ball, E* Ball
Deluxe, P*layboy (Bally), H*aunted House, F*irepower
Geographic location (new category - I'd like to see the distribution) - Vernon
Hills, Illinois
Number of years in hobby - 25
Favorite manufacturer (Bally/Stern/Williams/Chicago Coin/Gottlieb) - new
category - Bally

Pinlicious

Oct 29, 2001, 7:40:33 PM10/29/01
j*hn d. k*sm*l

t*w*nt*-n*n*

bl*ck kn*ght
c*nt**r
c*rq*s v*lt**r*
cr**t*r* fr*m th* bl*ck l*g**n *n 3d
*mbr**n
*r*n m**d*n
st*r tr*k th* n*xt g*n*r*t**n
tw*l*ght z*n*
wh*t* w*t*r

r*och*st*r h*lls, m*ch*g*n

t*n

b*ll*

-p*nl*c***s ( ...th*r* *s n* sp**n.)

Bill A.

Oct 29, 2001, 7:42:40 PM10/29/01
Age: 40
Number of games: 3
Titles: T*2-Come*t-LW*3
Geographic location: W Hartford CT
Number of years in hobby: 4
Favorite manufacturer: DE

klevens

Oct 29, 2001, 7:41:30 PM10/29/01
OK
Age- 37
# Games- 4 (wife says 2 max)
A*F*M, 8*Ball, K*ss, Bla*kout
Loca- Pittsburgh, PA
Yrs- 2 owning, Lifetime addict
Fav- Wms/Bly(newer)
Other- Avid mountain biker
Lee - The man from M.A.R.S.
----------

In article <3BDDB5D2...@ti.com>, Chris Munson <mu...@ti.com> wrote:

> Hello all:
>
> Time again for my "somewhat annual" poll of the RGP group....I had been
asked
> several months ago to do another one of thees polls, but had no time. In that
> this group is in a more-or-less constant "flux" of participants, I wish to
> again ask the group about their demographics, to see "where we're at".
> Please provide the following information - at the end of this week, I'll
> tally and crunch all of it:
> Age
> Number of games

> Titles (if you wish, but please hyphenate or add "*" to them)

> Geographic location (new category - I'd like to see the distribution)

> Number of years in hobby

> Favorite manufacturer (Bally/Stern/Williams/Chicago Coin/Gottlieb) - new
> category

Homebru

Oct 29, 2001, 7:48:54 PM10/29/01
Name - Chris Mercer
> Age - 32

> Number of games - 10
> Titles - T*Z is the only "permenant" resident
> Geographic location - South Carolina
> Number of years in hobby - Playing 20 (Gorgar was my first), Collecting 9
> Favorite manufacturer - Bally

-
World class brews and pinball...I can't live without either.
Big bux paid for NOS Fathom playfield (hey a guy can try, can't he?)

Larry Wolfe

Oct 29, 2001, 7:58:09 PM10/29/01
OK Chris, here ya go.........

> Age - 55
> Number of games - 31
> Names - Eight Ball, Star Trek, Capt. Fantastic EM, Kiss, Gorgar(2),
Flash, Aladdin's Castle EM, Hit The Deck EM, 2001 EM, Pro Football EM,
Egg Head EM, Queen of Diamonds EM, '57 Deluxe Baseball EM, Shortstop
Baseball EM, Central Park EM, Cross Town EM, Bank-A-Ball EM, Six
Million $ Man, Power Play, Golden Bells EM, Strikes and Spares, Flying
Chariots EM, Mata Hari, Teacher's Pet EM, Silverball Mania, Mr.&Mrs.
Pac Man, Target Pool EM, Eight Ball Champ, Arrowhead EM, & a Williams
21 EM.....

> Location - West Virginia

> Years in hobby - 8

> Favorite manufacturer - Gottliem EM's and Bally SS

Larry

someotherguy

Oct 29, 2001, 8:07:07 PM10/29/01
Oh what the hell here I go : >

Age - 31
Number of pins - 7
Names - Gor*gar, Fire*power, Black*out, Hyper*ball (ok so it's not a pin),
Terminator*2, Demolition*Man, Safe*cracker
Location - Atlanta, GA
Years in hobby - 2? 3?
Favorite mfgr - Williams (couldn't you tell!)

Richard

Still looking for a NICE Pinbot near Atlanta!

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:02:26 -0600, Chris Munson <mu...@ti.com> wrote:

>Hello all:
>
> Time again for my "somewhat annual" poll of the RGP group....I had been asked
>several months ago to do another one of thees polls, but had no time. In that
>this group is in a more-or-less constant "flux" of participants, I wish to
>again ask the group about their demographics, to see "where we're at".
> Please provide the following information - at the end of this week, I'll
>tally and crunch all of it:
>Age
>Number of games
>Titles (if you wish, but please hyphenate or add "*" to them)
>Geographic location (new category - I'd like to see the distribution)

>Number of years in hobby

Tony Holdgate

Oct 29, 2001, 8:15:49 PM10/29/01

Chris Munson <mu...@ti.com> wrote in message news:3BDDB5D2...@ti.com...

Age - 42

Number of games - 3

Names - B*lack Hole, M*eteor, W*ld L*fe EM,
Location -
Avoca NSW Australia
Years in hobby - 14
Favorite manufacturer - Bally (yeh I know I don't own any- yet)

Tony

daniel molnar

Oct 29, 2001, 8:16:13 PM10/29/01

Okay - I'm in!

> Age - 34.02
> Number of games - um, 14 (like I have room for 14 pinballs)
> Titles - F*unhouse, A*ddams Family, M*edieval Madness, W*orld Cup Soccer,
T*wilight Zone, S*tar Wars E1, A*rabian Nights, C*irqus Voltaire,
W*hitewater, A*irborne, S*cared Stiff, S*tar Trek TNG, M*onster Bash,
T*heatre of Magic
> Geographic location - Indianapolis, IN
> Number of years in hobby - 1.5
> Favorite manufacturer - Williams

Dan Molnar

Steve...

Oct 29, 2001, 8:35:22 PM10/29/01

Chris Munson wrote:

> Please provide the following information - at the end of this week, I'll
> tally and crunch all of it:
>

> Age 40

> Number of games 2

> Titles KI$$ & G*ld Ball

> Geographic location Bismarck, ND

> Number of years in hobby <1

> Favorite manufacturer Bally

Anything else?

Bobby

Oct 29, 2001, 8:29:15 PM10/29/01

Age - 38
Number of games - 5
Titles - No G*ood G*ofers, W*hite W*ater, R*oad S*how, T*heatre of
M*agic, M*ousin' A*round
Geographic location - Scottsdale AZ
Number of years in hobby <1 as owner, 30+ playing
Favorite manufacturer - Williams

--
Bobby Alexander
south...@home.com

Cliffy

Oct 29, 2001, 8:30:03 PM10/29/01
Name- Cliffy (aka The ORIGINAL Protector Guy ;-)
Age- 42
Number of (pin) games- currently 6
Titles- WMS Fun*House, Bly CFTBL, WMS F*14 Tom*cat, Cap*com Pin*ball
Ma*gic, GTB Bone*Busters Inc, Zaccaria Pin*Ball Champ
Locale- SF bay area, California
Years in hobby- 6
Fave rave- Cap*com
Fave newsgroup- RGP!
Fave pinball association- APOP ;-)
--
Cliffy
http://members.home.net/crinear/index.htm

Dan

Oct 29, 2001, 8:27:02 PM10/29/01
Age - 33
Number of games - 11
Names - B*lack Knight, J*ungle Lord, P*haraoh, S*olar Fire, G*rand Lizard,
J*oust (prototype), H*igh Speed, F*IRE!, O*rbitor 1, P*hoenix, S*upersonic
Location - Denver, Colorado

Years in hobby - 3
Favorite manufacturer - Williams

Dan in Denver

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=deader

Remove plete in address for email

Cliffy

Oct 29, 2001, 8:33:03 PM10/29/01
ROTFLMAO!!!! ;-)

--
Cliffy
http://members.home.net/crinear/index.htm

Cliffy

Oct 29, 2001, 8:35:42 PM10/29/01
You GO Russ! I think you're gonna take King Of The Hill! ;-)

--
Cliffy
http://members.home.net/crinear/index.htm

Otto

Oct 29, 2001, 8:43:09 PM10/29/01
Age--42
# of pins--3
Names--Cue Ball Wizard, Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street, Creature From the
Black Lagoon
Location- GA
Years in hobby-- .33 years (that's right--about 4 months)
Favorite mfgr--I haven't got the foggiest idea

Otto

Scott Phillips

Oct 29, 2001, 8:43:24 PM10/29/01

Age - 44
# of Pins 8
Titles - Freefall, Spin Out, Funland, Triple Action, Lucky Ace, Little
Chief, Summertime, Hot Hand

Geographic location - Medford, Oregon

Number of years in hobby - 4 collecting , 40-playing

Favorite manufacturer - Gottlieb EM add-a-balls
Scott & Sami Phillips
SnSPinballs

Mitch

Oct 29, 2001, 8:49:37 PM10/29/01
Russ is the king of the hill!!!!!!!!

"Cliffy" <cri...@home.net> wrote in message

Coins2play

Oct 29, 2001, 8:59:48 PM10/29/01
OK, here we go...

>Age - 24.9
>Number of games - 2 currently, grew up with many more at my parents house
>Titles (as a collection, not business) - Currently - P**l $harkz, BK2grand
-formerly pins- Supers0nic, Playb0y, Elcapitano Fantastico, F1reballEM,
BlackKn1ghtLE, H1gh$peed, Jackb0t, T@xi, $TTNG, T0M, SurfCh@mp, P1nb0t,
P00lSharks (different than the current one I have)
-former bingos- Venic e, D0ubleup, $afari
>G1eographic location - Baltimore, MD
>Number of years in hobby: was born into this biz
>Favorite manufacturer - Williams/Bally sys11
>
>--
>Bobby Alexander
>south...@home.com

J Kelly

Oct 29, 2001, 8:18:19 PM10/29/01
On Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:02:26 -0600, Chris Munson <mu...@ti.com> wrote:

Age - 28

Number of games - 1

Names - Play*Ball
Location - Independence, IA
Years in hobby - 1.5
Favorite manufacturer - Gottlieb

For Amusement Only

Oct 29, 2001, 9:02:35 PM10/29/01
age 48 (shudder)
games 23
titles
W*CS,A*FM,F*T,J*oust,C*FTBL,T*Z,T*OM,H*S,B*K,B*K2000,W*izard,C*lose
Encounters,J*ungle,O*XO,C*rosstown,S*pace Mission,G*rand
Lizard,H*yperball,S*S,F*lash Gordon,I*J,E*lvira ATPM,E*l Dorado
location all over the house
years in hobby 25
favorite manufacturere Bly/WMS

--

Dave Mercer
For Amusement Only

Rod Cooper

Oct 29, 2001, 9:15:10 PM10/29/01

> Age - 30

> Number of games - 3
> Names - KI$$, Stern St*rs, W*C*S-94
> Location - Wollongong, Australia
> Years in hobby - 6+
> Favorite manufacturer - Bally

Regards
Rod.

joseph pape

Oct 29, 2001, 9:10:56 PM10/29/01

Age - 35

Number of games - 5
Location : Atlanta ,GA (NE suburb)
Years in hobby - 7
Favorite manufacturer - WMS

Joe Pape Atlanta, GA
Grand_Prix , B.K, Space_Station, E.S, H.S2

http://www.geocities.com/aquaholic_on_lanier/MyPinballPageone.html?977090027
340
.
.

Daniel Goett

Oct 29, 2001, 9:18:40 PM10/29/01
30
2
TZ, Judge Dredd
Central MO
5
Williams
--
"The definition of insanity is performing the same action over and over
again expecting different results."

"Chris Munson" <mu...@ti.com> wrote in message

Wvpinballguy

Oct 29, 2001, 9:20:45 PM10/29/01
Age 44
17 pins
EM's
M iss-O
B on voyage
H igh Hand-ended up with 2 of them
S pace Walk
G old Record
S pin Out
J acks Open
H arvest
S ky Jump
United Embassy puck bowler
Bally ABC small ball bowler
CC Super Sonic big ball bowler
SS games
F unhouse
S pace Shuttle
P layboy (Bally)
B ride of P inbot
M ata Hari
P ower Play
R ock
location-Morgantown, WV
I'd say I've been in the hobby 10 years, but I did own a Gottlieb O lympics in
the early 1970's for a few years
Gottlieb is my favorite (to buy and own), but I really enjoy playing the newer
Williams more

Mark

Bob Buzzotta

Oct 29, 2001, 9:29:40 PM10/29/01
Tony Miklos <tmi...@netcarrier.com> wrote in message news:<3BDDED5A...@netcarrier.com>...
> Age 40 and holding
> Number of games 7
>
> Pins
> F*irepower
> C*actus Jack
>
> Other Games
> E*merald Shuffle Alley
> B*ooze Barometer
> I*ce Cold Beer
> P*ole Position (Just to keep Tommy out of here!)
> D*uck Hunt (EM rifle game, not the video)
>
> Other coin-op
> Penny Scale (watling)
> Condom dispenser
>
> Location: South Eastern (East Greenville), PA
>
> Years in hobby (bussiness) 21
>
> Favorite manufacture ?

OK, here it goes:

Age: 38
Number of games: 17

Pins:

C*V
I*J
C from the BL
T from TC
Pl*ay*boy
E*B*D
X-F*iles
J*P lost w*orld

Other Games:

Tr*on
Aster*oids deluxe
Fr*ogger
Bud T*a*pper
Meg*atou*ch Gold
Ms. P*ac CT
Golden A*xe
Arachnid 6300
P*ach*inko

Years Collecting: 23 (Bally Strike*s and S*pares 1st game @ 15 yrs old!)

Fav Company: BALLY

Andrew Summerfield

Oct 29, 2001, 9:35:01 PM10/29/01
Chris Munson <mu...@ti.com> wrote:

Age: 36
Number of games: 1 :(
Name: Hi*gh Hand
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada (Niagara Region)
Years in Hobby: Playing since kid, owned for ~20 years
Favourite Manufacturer: Williams

Andrew

and...@hotHOTHOTmail.com
For those that want to e-mail,
Hotmail only has one hot in it!

TOMMY Tutalidge

Oct 30, 2001, 12:39:10 AM10/30/01
Age 43 years in pinball 43 pinball machines owned none. Missed gambling on pinball
era by 3 years.

Cody Chunn

Oct 29, 2001, 9:38:07 PM10/29/01
Geeze, Chris, you didn't get a response like this last year, did you?
Sheesh, nobody cares by the time they get down here.
35
hovering at 19
maybe next year
Heart of Dixie- Mobile, Alabama on the Gulf of Mexico
collecting for 11 years, playing for 20 or so...
BALLY (before they were tainted by wms, and to a lesser extent afterwards)

TOMMY Tutalidge

Oct 30, 2001, 12:43:38 AM10/30/01
Two and a half to three and a half years huh? I've been in pinball my whole
life 43 years. I missed the gambling on pinball era by 3 years. By the way what
did you do all those other years... play those dam video games?

1Ripper wrote:

> > Age: 32 (33 in beginning of December)
> > Number of games: 2.4 (The S*impsons, L*aser Cue, B*aby PM)
> > Geographic location: Lehigh Valley, PA
> > Number of years in hobby: 2.5 or 3.5 (First game: B*aby PM)
> > Favorite manufacturer (Bally/Stern/Williams/Chicago Coin/Gottlieb): Since
> I only owned two Williams and one Data East, I preferred the Data East
> (egads!)
>
> Bill

Dan Beck

Oct 29, 2001, 9:42:10 PM10/29/01
Age 37
Number of games: 4
Faribault, MN
3 years in hobby, but played since age 12
Favorite manufacturer: Gottlieb
Games: L awman (em), S piderman, B lack Hole, H aunted House, and looking
for a G old Strike (!)

Regards, Dan

kidpepsi

Oct 29, 2001, 9:44:10 PM10/29/01
Age: 37
Number of games: 15
Titles: BK, PwrPlay, Playboy, Flash, HrlmGLob, JL, NightRid, Defender, Ali,
SxMil, Evel, DlyPart, Hulk, ChAngels, Gorgar...+ a few new winter
projects...
Geographic location: Columbus, Oh
Number of years in hobby: since 1998
Favorite manufacturer: Bally/Stern/Williams...

Eric
kidp...@columbus.rr.com

> Hello all:
>
> Time again for my "somewhat annual" poll of the RGP group....I had been
asked
> several months ago to do another one of thees polls, but had no time. In
that
> this group is in a more-or-less constant "flux" of participants, I wish to
> again ask the group about their demographics, to see "where we're at".
> Please provide the following information - at the end of this week, I'll
> tally and crunch all of it:
> Age
> Number of games
> Titles (if you wish, but please hyphenate or add "*" to them)
> Geographic location (new category - I'd like to see the distribution)

> Number of years in hobby

Scott Bryan

Oct 29, 2001, 9:48:45 PM10/29/01

A.C. wrote:

>Age: 21
> I'm curious to see if
>there's anyone else on R.G.P. in my age group who owns pins. I get
>the impression I'm an odd duck here... :)
>
>A.C.
>******
>Whirl*wind, Orbitor*1

I'm pretty close
Age 25
1 pin, I just started on those
Title: Space*Shuttle
Grand Prairie TX
Years >1,

And if it counts, my Fiance is into these as much as me, she is 22

pinballlarry

Oct 29, 2001, 9:50:44 PM10/29/01
Larry Le Feuvre (pinballlarry) age 44 (!) San Diego, CA
7 Games on hand = *Terminator2,*Pinbot and his *Bride, *Earthshaker
KEEPERS
*Centigrade 37 (sold), *Future Spa and *Lucky 7,
projects.

Gone but not forgotten= *Frontier, *Black Knight (3!), *Eight Ball,
*Black Jack, *Mata Hari, *Getaway (should have kept!), Phoenix, *Dr.
Dude, *Taxi, *Champ, *Darling, *Space Time, *Banzai Run (should have
kept), *Big Guns, *Nipit, *Evel Knievel.
I like finding cheap dead machines in garages, fixing them up and
reselling just to break even.
Still want Jackbot, Bally Atlantis, and whatever.

I prefer Williams Electronic games, but have learned to fix Gottlieb
EM's.

5 years in the hobby, played old Gottliebs in Norco/Corona Calif in
1970-75 during school years.
Pinballlarry

Bartman

Oct 29, 2001, 9:51:46 PM10/29/01
Age 34
Number of games 2-3
Titles Slug*Fest , Haunted*House x 2
Geographic location - Greenville, SC
Number of years in Hobby - only for the last 2 yrs
(I spent 16 years in the coin-op game buisness as a tech)
Favorite manufacturer Bally - Williams I guess because I "grew up"
repairing these.

Bartman
--
SPAM Filter in Effect - remove NOSPAM from address to reply
www.ArcadeClassics.net

Frank & Susan Williamson

Oct 29, 2001, 10:13:22 PM10/29/01
Age - 36
Number of games - 9
Names - T.OTAN., T.Z, T.oM, R.S, B.K, Fire.Power (Mine)
H.S, 8.BD (to be refurbed & sold - inquire within)
S.TTNG, S.C, H.S2 (gone but not forgotten)
Mono.poly, Black.out (waiting for my savings to recover)
Location - Helena, AL
Years in hobby - 3 as collector, been playing 30
Favorite manufacturer - Capcom (LTG corrupted me after playing his BBB &
King.Pin)

VetteMan48

Oct 29, 2001, 10:13:06 PM10/29/01
vette...@aol.com (Ron Salny)
Age: 53
Games: Pins 28: TAF*G, M*M(2), T*OM, M*B(2), S*S, R*FM(2), SW:*E1(2), CF*TBL,
T*Z, Cor*vette, TO*TAN, I*J, N*GG, Flin*tstones, C*V, WC*S94, S*P, NB*AFB,
H*S2, T*AF, J*Y, A*FM(2), A*P
Vids: MS*PAC Uprite (2), MS*Pac/Gala*ga Uprite, Ark*anoid(2), Ou*trun, Gala*ga
Uprite, Gal*aga 2, MSP*AC/ Gala*ga Cocktail, IG*T slot.
Location: Northern New Jersey
Years in hobby: 3yrs.
Favorite Manufacturer: Williams/Bally

Paul McKinney

Oct 29, 2001, 10:36:56 PM10/29/01

> Age: 40
> Number of games 14
> Titles
> Time*Machine,SW*E1,TheAF,Cor*vette,Indy*J,Gilligan'sIsland,Haunted*House,Banzi*Run,CreatureFTBL,Hay*BurnerII,Twin
> *Win, SternMagic, Cirqus*Voltaire, Pistol Poker

> Geographic location Cedar Hill, TX (just south of Dallas)

> Number of years in hobby 8 or so collecting
> Favorite manufacturer (Bally/Stern/Williams/Chicago Coin/Gottlieb) - Data East
> -PabloMcK

billc479

Oct 29, 2001, 10:34:03 PM10/29/01
45
3
Black*out, Fire*power,Indiana* Jones
Pleasant Plains, Il
5 years
Williams/Bally

> Hello all:
>
> Time again for my "somewhat annual" poll of the RGP group....I had been
asked
> several months ago to do another one of thees polls, but had no time. In
that
> this group is in a more-or-less constant "flux" of participants, I wish to
> again ask the group about their demographics, to see "where we're at".
> Please provide the following information - at the end of this week, I'll
> tally and crunch all of it:
> Age
> Number of games
> Titles (if you wish, but please hyphenate or add "*" to them)
> Geographic location (new category - I'd like to see the distribution)
> Number of years in hobby
> Favorite manufacturer (Bally/Stern/Williams/Chicago Coin/Gottlieb) - new
> category
>
> OK, I'll start:
> Age - 41
> Number of games - 12
> Names - E*ight Ball Deluxe (and E*BD LE), C*entaur, F*athom, X*enon,
> F*irepower, B*lack Hole, M*eteor, B*owling Queen EM, C*harlie's Angels EM,
> Mr. & Mrs. P*acMan, P*ower Play
> Location - Dallas, Texas
> Years in hobby - 3

Todd George

Oct 29, 2001, 10:49:02 PM10/29/01
Age - 24
Number of games - 14
Names - M*onopoly, T*wilight Z*one, R*evenge From M*ars, S*tar W*ars:
E*pisode I, S*tar T*rek: TNG, A*irborne, P*inball M*agic, Break*shot,
C*irqus V*oltaire, M*ystery C*astle, W*aterW*orld, J*udge D*redd,
W*orld C*up S*occer, and Safe*Cracker
Location - Quakertown, PA
Years in hobby - 4
Favorite manufacturer - Capcom

-Todd
PinballZone.com - http://www.pinballzone.com
"Go ahead - imagine a troll perched atop a cow
charging toward you at full speed, dodging gopher
holes while looking for croutons and sprouts along
the way. Is that something you could explain to your
friends and family?" - Jim Hicks/Williams CV Site Webmaster

MattRock1

Oct 29, 2001, 10:48:11 PM10/29/01
Age: 41
Number of games: 8
Titles: P*layboy, M*edusa, E*vel Knievel, F*lash Gordon, N*itro Groundshaker,
T*ed Nugent, K*iss, B*ack to the Future,
Geo Location: Fresno, CA
Years in hobby: 3
Favorite Manufacture: Bally

Spida

Oct 29, 2001, 10:16:23 PM10/29/01
Chris Bucci

> Age - 24

> Number of games - 8

> Names - Taxi, Funhouse, Addams Family, Fish Tales, World Cup '94, Medieval Madness, Cirqus Voltaire, South Park

> Location - Erie, PA

> Years in hobby - 5+

> Favorite manufacturer - Williams

BUCCI’S PINBALL ARCADE
**My pinball collection and obsession online!**
http://www.geocities.com/~spida1/pinball

Chris Barton

Oct 29, 2001, 11:00:33 PM10/29/01
Age - 32
Number of games - 4
Names -M*B, T*Z,ST*TNG, C*V
Location -La Habra CA (Greater LA area)

Years in hobby - 3
Favorite manufacturer - Bally/Williams

Chris

rebel

Oct 29, 2001, 11:02:30 PM10/29/01
Name: Rob Ganshorn
Age: 34
Games owned: 3 TZ HS2 WCS94
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Years in hobby (playing and collecting) over 30

I've loved pinball practially my entire life

--

Rob
...going my way?

"Paul McKinney" <pabl...@home.com> wrote in message

Byron Turner

Oct 29, 2001, 10:16:06 PM10/29/01
Age - 53

Number of games - 14
Names - B*lly St*r Tr*k, Br*de of P*nb*t, P*nb*t, Cycl*ne, Get*w*y, Dr.
Wh*, T*rmin*tor2, Tw*l*ght Z*ne, Wh*rlw*nd, H*unted H*use, Cre*tureFTBL,
H*gh H*nd, Sup*r Sc*re, Incr*dible H*lk
Location - Hudson, Wisconsin
Years in hobby - 6
Favorite manufacturer - Bally

Jason Wheeler

Oct 29, 2001, 11:22:16 PM10/29/01
Name: Jason Wheeler
Age- 27
Number of games - 7pins,4 vids,1 bar game
Names - AFM-RFM-MM-IJ-TZ-MONOPOLY-Road Kings(ss)
Asteroids,Ms.pac-man,Moonpatrol,Street fighter2
Location- Delray Beach,Florida
Years in hobby - 10
Favorite manufacturer - Williams/Bally Late Models

James

Oct 29, 2001, 11:24:58 PM10/29/01
Age - 30

Number of games - 8
Names - IJ, TOM, STTNG, TOTAN, TZ, SWE1, MM, CV
Favorite mfg: Williams/Bally
Years collecting - about 15 off and on (mostly on)
Location - Los Angeles, CA

Arthur Dent

Oct 29, 2001, 11:32:54 PM10/29/01
Age 58
# pins 10
Phoenix,AZ
Bought first pin in 1977
Gottlieb or Bally or Williams or Chicago Coin

John Buscema

Oct 29, 2001, 6:19:31 PM10/29/01
Age: 37
Number of Games: 1
Names: Star Wars Episode 1
Location: S. Salem, NY
Years in Hobby: <1, Been playing since 80's Black Knight is favorite
Favorite Manufacturer: Williams

Doug Huse

Oct 29, 2001, 11:54:11 PM10/29/01
Chris Munson <mu...@ti.com> wrote in message news:<3BDDB5D2...@ti.com>...
> Hello all:
>
> Time again for my "somewhat annual" poll of the RGP group....I had been asked
> several months ago to do another one of thees polls, but had no time. In that
> this group is in a more-or-less constant "flux" of participants, I wish to
> again ask the group about their demographics, to see "where we're at".
> Please provide the following information - at the end of this week, I'll
> tally and crunch all of it:
> Age
> Number of games
> Titles (if you wish, but please hyphenate or add "*" to them)
> Geographic location (new category - I'd like to see the distribution)
> Number of years in hobby
> Favorite manufacturer (Bally/Stern/Williams/Chicago Coin/Gottlieb) - new
> category
>
> OK, I'll start:
> Age - 41
> Number of games - 12
> Names - E*ight Ball Deluxe (and E*BD LE), C*entaur, F*athom, X*enon,
> F*irepower, B*lack Hole, M*eteor, B*owling Queen EM, C*harlie's Angels EM,
> Mr. & Mrs. P*acMan, P*ower Play
> Location - Dallas, Texas
> Years in hobby - 3
> Favorite manufacturer - Bally
>
> .....let the "GAMES" begin.....
>
> Chris

age 37
10 pins in permanent collection
T-Z, B-H, Cen-taur, BS-D, N-GG, ST-TNG, Dr. Du-de, Eros-One, Gor-gar, W-Water

FH(Coming soon)

Plus a few others that have a yet undecided fate.

Years in hobby - 3

located in New Milford, CT
favorite- Bally/Williams

Thanks!
Doug Huse

Edloco

Oct 29, 2001, 11:57:01 PM10/29/01
Edloco (younger than Russ J., much older than Cliffy)

6 games.....All POPEYES' !!!! ** -Eat your hearts out-**

1st pins (1956) : Genco BIG TOP----United SINGAPORE

From 1973-93, bought/sold/collected over 350 pins in La, Ca..

Run out of La, now Located: Wilmington, NC

Fave person to rip-off: Maniac Mike.... EL

On Tue, 30 Oct 2001 01:30:03 GMT, Cliffy <cri...@home.net> wrote:

>Name- Cliffy (aka The ORIGINAL Protector Guy ;-)
>Age- 42
>Number of (pin) games- currently 6
>Locale- SF bay area, California
>Years in hobby- 6
>Fave Mover - Randy Buffalo (NOT!)
>Fave rave- Cap*com
>Fave newsgroup- RGP!
>Fave pinball association- APOP ;-)
>--
>Cliffy
>http://members.home.net/crinear/index.htm

Kevin A. Roust

Oct 30, 2001, 12:02:01 AM10/30/01
Age: 26
Number of games: 2
Titles: Twilight*Zone, Fish*Tales
Geographic location: Los Angeles
Number of years in hobby: ~8 player, 2 collector
Favorite manufacturer: WMS, but I'll play anything

Kevin
rou...@alumni.caltech.edu

Pinlicious

Oct 30, 2001, 12:07:54 AM10/30/01