Pins & Needles' one year anniversary tournament sun Aug 28

sk8ball

Aug 19, 2011, 12:04:12 PM8/19/11
Pins & Needles celebrates it's one year anniversary sunday, August
28th at 1pm with a round robin tournament! $10 entry, 100% payback,
nobody is eliminated until the final 4!

1623 Allesandro st
Los Angeles,CA 90026

current lineup:

Embryon
Nine Ball
Tag Team
Jack*Bot
Black Rose
World Cup 94
White Water
Dracula
Funhouse
Flash Gordon
Mousin Around
Laser Wars
Hollywood heat
Mystic
Dolly Parton
Future Spa
Fathom
Harlem
Space Invaders
Alien Poker
Fire power
Flash
Star trek (Bally)
Surf Champ
Super Star
Knockout
Jungle Queen
Bazaar
Rollergames

rom

Aug 19, 2011, 12:59:01 PM8/19/11
Can't wait!

And thanks for the full line-up. Updating pinballmap.com/la now.

Lloyd Olson

Aug 19, 2011, 1:23:02 PM8/19/11
Congratulations and many more ! LTG :)

"sk8ball" <daveyc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

TBK

Aug 19, 2011, 1:39:02 PM8/19/11
I know there will be a few from San Diego making the trip.

Congrats to Pins & Needles on their anniversary!

Anyone from San Diego looking to car pool leave a message here.

~Ron R
These initials coming to a pin near you >>> TBK=The Biggest Kid
SD Pinball Club, OC Pinball League, RGP League
~ Proud user of the "Glare Guard" by www.WrongCrowdProductions.com ~

JPB

Aug 19, 2011, 2:49:51 PM8/19/11

Don't forget the Bugs Bunny's Birthday Bash in the lineup.... ;)

Jim

Todd S.

Aug 19, 2011, 4:22:10 PM8/19/11

Need a Flight-Pool from Michigan :)

Todd S.

rom

Aug 23, 2011, 3:44:49 PM8/23/11
I'd like to go practice there before the tournament. But I'm still
sort of unclear about their hours. What would you recommend? Is it
going to be open on Saturday?

msch...@pacificpinball.org

Aug 23, 2011, 6:33:15 PM8/23/11

Hey Molly!

Congratulations on your first year!!!

I hope to see you and Mr K. in September.

Mike- Ju Ju

msch...@pacificpinball.org

Aug 23, 2011, 6:29:27 PM8/23/11

L8-Vid

Aug 23, 2011, 7:11:21 PM8/23/11

Yes, friday and saturday nights 9pm-1am.

stevenp

Aug 23, 2011, 8:38:27 PM8/23/11

Is this a pinball tournament for junkies?

--
stevenp
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.com

JahBarron

Aug 23, 2011, 8:59:51 PM8/23/11

Pardon?

--
JahBarron

MHS

Aug 23, 2011, 11:25:50 PM8/23/11

Congratulations and here's hoping for many more successful years!

Jonny O

Aug 24, 2011, 12:33:10 PM8/24/11
On Aug 19, 9:04 am, sk8ball <daveycat2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Congratulations!

Here's a quick promo vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EsMTRnBvGg

sk8ball

Aug 29, 2011, 1:45:37 AM8/29/11
We had @20 people who participated in the tournament, congrats to the
winners...

1st- Molly Atkinson
2nd- Karl DeAngelo
3rd- Michael Lemmon
4th- Brent Stoddard

Consolation bracket winner: Pat Choy

JahBarron

Aug 29, 2011, 1:56:30 AM8/29/11

I had a blast. Thanks for putting this on, guys!

Jim Ellwanger

Aug 30, 2011, 9:14:18 PM8/30/11
In article <JahBarro...@gmail.com>,
JahBarron <jamesalv...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I had a blast. Thanks for putting this on, guys!

I'd have had a bit more of a blast if I hadn't gone 0-7 in the
qualifying rounds. Yeesh.

--
Jim Ellwanger <use...@ellwanger.tv>
<http://www.ellwanger.tv> welcomes you daily.

JahBarron

Aug 30, 2011, 9:18:53 PM8/30/11

I couldn't believe that you went 0-7, yet somehow I beat Brad and
Johnny. I think the planets were all messed up that afternoon. Winning
ain't my thang.

Jonny O

Aug 30, 2011, 9:23:45 PM8/30/11

Congrats to all the winners and on your first year!