FS on Indianapolis CL - Grand Lizard $100!

KYPinGuy

Apr 29, 2008, 8:55:56 PM4/29/08
It's not mine. I just called, and it sounds legit. He just wants it
gone. It boots and plays, but one flipper coil is burned up according
to the owner. The phone number is listed in the ad (titled "moving
sale"). I wish I could pick it up myself, but I'm just too busy at
the moment.

Marcos

Apr 30, 2008, 6:12:29 PM4/30/08

Sold! (but not to me)

-Mark C.

Champaign, IL

KYPinGuy

Apr 30, 2008, 6:14:31 PM4/30/08

Hopefully somebody on the group got it.

Marcos

Apr 30, 2008, 6:20:11 PM4/30/08
On Apr 30, 5:14 pm, KYPinGuy <kypin...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hopefully somebody on the group got it.

Yeah, very likely the case, thanks to your post here. It was kind of
buried on CL.

Was it you, JWJ?

-Mark C.

Champaign, IL

"80's GUY!"

Apr 30, 2008, 6:33:50 PM4/30/08

Ive had one for sale in great shape for $800 forever but havent had a
bite, cool game and though shots to do!~Bret

TBK

Apr 30, 2008, 7:22:12 PM4/30/08

Well, if you'd list it for $100 it would sell real quick - hell I'd
pay for shipping to San Diego! ;)

~Ron R
TBK=The Biggest Kid
"Route-rat extraordinaire!"
RGPL Google Gadget: (http://tinyurl.com/5prm3e)

"80's GUY!"

Apr 30, 2008, 8:27:03 PM4/30/08
> RGPL Google Gadget: (http://tinyurl.com/5prm3e)- Hide quoted text -

Ummm, hmmm........... no. Not one in this nice shape at least!

msmill...@sbcglobal.net

Apr 30, 2008, 10:03:35 PM4/30/08

It was a legit deal and a pretty nice condition game overall. The
worst part of it is the upper playfield wear. Not too bad, it's
restorable. Oh, I am the lucky one that purchased it. Thanks again
to KYPinGuy for posting it and my friend in Detroit that spotted the
posting for me. I usually cruise through the group about once a
week. It did cost me more than the original asking price, but it was
still a very, very good deal. I'm not gloating, just happy to get
another pin on my list for a good deal. The seller was happy with the
price, so I felt good about it, also. Rest assured, it has gone to a
good home and will be detailed back to a very nice condition at the
least. To anyone else on the group that was serious about getting
this one, keep watching, it has been over two years since my last pin
purchase, so I would like to think it was my time, this time
(especially since I already was going to be in Indy for an appointment
today, so I had to spend a little more in gas and drive my truck,
rather than ride my motorcycle as I had originally planned).

Mike

Marcos

May 1, 2008, 1:35:00 AM5/1/08
On Apr 30, 9:03 pm, msmiller1...@sbcglobal.net wrote:
> It did cost me more than the original asking price, but it was
> still a very, very good deal.  I'm not gloating, just happy to get
> another pin on my list for a good deal.  The seller was happy with the
> price, so I felt good about it, also.
<snip>

> Mike

Wait, let me guess. The guy had so many calls on it, that he decided
to not accept his asking price.

I hope this happened on the phone before you went there, and not when
you arrived!

-Mark C.

Champaign, IL