Parting Out At Gottlieb Super Mario Brothers

uh6...@gmail.com

May 8, 2007, 1:07:29 PM5/8/07
I really hate to do it, but I have no choice. I am parting out a 1992
Gottlieb Super Mario Brothers, the original one, not the Mushroom
World.

I am usually against parting out a machine if it is restorable, but
this one just isn't due to the condition of the playfield and the
cabinet. I don't believe I can get this machine into the collector
quality condition that I am accustomed to doing in the amount of time
I have available right now. Because of that, I am hoping that the
parts on this machine will help to restore yours instead.

Most of the metal and plastic parts have already been cleaned and
tumbled. Everything is available, to include the circuit boards which
are in working condition.

Email me what you want, and I will respond with a reasonable price
quote. All parts will be carefully packaged and shipped via DHL with
tracking for Domestic shipments.

v/r,

Robert Goebel
uh6...@yahoo.com