Tron FB Comment

jeffb418

Oct 4, 2011, 7:03:56 PM10/4/11

Just saw Borg post a reply to a question on facebook on a Tron LE
video:

Someone asked: Any idea when the code will be updated?

John Borg: Lyman said he was going to take the whitewood home and work
on it in his spare time. He is going to be very busy the next few months
on other projects though

Figured this would be good news... hopefully.

--
jeffb418

Jeff B
--------
Salt City Pinball Group (Central NY)
http://groups.google.com/group/SaltCityPinball
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.com

jeffb418

Oct 4, 2011, 7:09:05 PM10/4/11

Andddddd looks like he deleted the comments...... hmm

Dan Q very much

Oct 4, 2011, 7:11:40 PM10/4/11
On Oct 4, 6:03 pm, jeffb418 <jbedna...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just saw Borg post a reply to a question on facebook on a Tron LE
> video:
>
> Someone asked: Any idea when the code will be updated?
>
> John Borg: Lyman said he was going to take the whitewood home and work
> on it in his spare time. He is going to be very busy the next few months
> on other projects though
>
> Figured this would be good news... hopefully.
>
> --
> jeffb418
>
> Jeff B
> --------
> Salt City Pinball Group (Central NY)http://groups.google.com/group/SaltCityPinball
> This USENET post sent from  http://rgparchive.com

Good that he's planning on doing it, bad that it's off the clock...

I can wait, it's pretty rockin' as is! I'll be satisfied if they could
just lose the direct-to-portal penalty!

T-Rex

Oct 4, 2011, 10:54:54 PM10/4/11

Dan Q very much;1794308 Wrote:
> On Oct 4, 6:03*pm, jeffb418 <jbedna... (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:
> > Just saw Borg post a reply to a question on facebook on a Tron LE
> > video:
> >
> > Someone asked: Any idea when the code will be updated?
> >
> > John Borg: Lyman said he was going to take the whitewood home and
> work
> > on it in his spare time. He is going to be very busy the next few
> months
> > on other projects though
> >
> > Figured this would be good news... hopefully.
> >
> > --
> > jeffb418
> >
> > Jeff B
> > --------
> > Salt City Pinball Group (Central
> NY)http://groups.google.com/group/SaltCityPinball
> > This USENET post sent from *http://rgparchive.com
>
> Good that he's planning on doing it, bad that it's off the clock...
>
> I can wait, it's pretty rockin' as is! I'll be satisfied if they could
> just lose the direct-to-portal penalty!

I can wait too because the longer he spends on it the more he'll find
that he can tweak to make it just that much better! And your right it is
already a kick ass pin!

--
T-Rex