Free Bally / Williams artwork

machine.slave

Apr 19, 2010, 6:01:52 PM4/19/10
Let me start off by saying that Wayne Gillard is an idiot.

Since he's recently had more of my auctions pulled, I've decided to
offer some free vector art for all to share.

I'll start with some nice Barracora pop bumper labels.

http://rapidshare.com/files/377806080/Barracora_pops.pdf.html

Pass them around! Blue is the original colour, yellow is in case all
you can find is the red bumper caps (the blue ones are hard to find, I
understand).

I also have other fun things.. Pinbot vortex ramp and target decal
artwork, Jungle Lord target decal art.. I'm part way through some nice
Black Knight stencil art.

If you need anything vectorized, feel free to send your scans my way!

Stay tuned, more to come!

Thanks, Wayne! Asshat..

machine.slave

Apr 19, 2010, 7:10:18 PM4/19/10
oh wow, lots of overwhelming demand already! And I even have people
willing to send me repro'd artwork in support.. sounds like it's time
to start a website. I have lots of space left on my host, so stay
tuned.. all FREE. Why? Because we're hobbiests who are just trying
to fix up our machines, that's why.. there's really no need to send
someone $10 + shipping for a label that costs $0.10 cents to make when
we're perfectly capable of making them ourselves. "Bally certified"
my arse, they're still repros all the same.. and if you're happy with
printing it on a lable and laminating it yourself, then why the heck
not?

How 'bout a nice new General Yagov label? They get banged up a lot..
I repro'd the artwork and printed some labels off for a fellow friend
and hobbiest. Why? Because it was the nice thing to do.. and they
turned out great.

In fact, I'll upload that one next.. stay tuned!

It's time we stood up against this schoolyard bully. His office
"lawyers" don't scare me! I'm a hippy Canadian! :)

Pinballed

Apr 19, 2010, 7:12:29 PM4/19/10

Hard to stay out of it but....right on!

schmoo

Apr 19, 2010, 8:30:23 PM4/19/10
You go guy !

Power to the people ( and all that stuff ) !

It's hard to preserve history when a bunch of wankers are threatening
lawsuits every time you make some target decals.

Joe Grenuk

Apr 19, 2010, 9:14:36 PM4/19/10
Man, I LOVE it. Go for it, and thanks for your efforts!

Joe

Ballypinball

Apr 20, 2010, 6:33:55 AM4/20/10
On Apr 20, 11:14 am, Joe Grenuk <jgre...@aol.com> wrote:
> Man, I LOVE it. Go for it, and thanks for your efforts!
>
> Joe

Yes well the more we spend on lawyers to Protect Our Legal rights, the
more our products increase in price to cover the extra overheads.

maybe we will charge for ROMS and manuals like Gottlieb do.

So be aware of what this practice will cause for the collectors in the
end.

It is the original poster who is breaking the Law, we are protecting
what we have the right to.

Silverball Mike

Apr 20, 2010, 8:51:40 AM4/20/10

Wayne,
If you are the rights holder for all Bally / Williams replacement
parts and art work, why are so few items available? This hobby is
strugling and you are part of the problem. We need these items to keep
our games running and in useable condition. What you are saying is
that if you don't produce a needed part; tough. Throw the game away
because if some one with the ability, time and devotion to make the
item will be threatened with a law suit for trying to help the
community. Sell the rights to someone willing to invest the time and
money to do a reasonable job in manufacturing the needed parts.
My $.02

Dan Q very much

Apr 20, 2010, 8:59:48 AM4/20/10
Wayne, do you also have the legal right to sit on large deposits
indefinitely for games you have no means to build or intention of ever
building? Or to continue to advertise and collect from newbs who
haven't heard the scoop? (A clue: look up the definition of FRAUD.)

Nice legal high horse ya got there, pal.

BTW guys, it's "hobbyist," not "hobbiest."

machine.slave

Apr 20, 2010, 9:29:05 AM4/20/10
As promised, here's the art for the F-14 decals

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6Z3KF86U

And how about some nice decals for your chewed up SBM spinners? I did
these for a friend on some vinyl, they turned out rather nice.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6OA2U8LI

And here are the Barracora pops again..

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CSZ6DAKA

Cheers

machine.slave

Apr 20, 2010, 9:32:09 AM4/20/10
heh.. thanks for that, I was a little frustrated yesterday and wasn't
thinking about my spelling. :)

homebrood

Apr 20, 2010, 11:57:20 AM4/20/10
On Apr 19, 5:01 pm, "machine.slave" <brockhemm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Let me start off by saying that Wayne Gillard is an idiot.

You had me at Wayne Gillard is an Idiot!

:)

You complete me, pinball machine!

homebrood

Apr 20, 2010, 12:02:11 PM4/20/10
On Apr 19, 5:01 pm, "machine.slave" <brockhemm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Oh, and I heard Wayne's not only causing a lot of trouble down under,
but apparently up over as well, in Iceland.

I heard something on the news about a terrible problem with "Volcanic
Ass Clowns" in that area...

Gotta be him, ya think?

:)

Tom

machine.slave

Apr 20, 2010, 3:42:08 PM4/20/10
Here you go.. proof that it's not always about Wayne. Some METEOR
drop target decals ;)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JQFXCFHF

machine.slave

Apr 20, 2010, 3:55:48 PM4/20/10
BK2K drop targets, anyone?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UJKJCIVD

machine.slave

Apr 20, 2010, 2:49:17 PM4/20/10
As requested, here's some artwork for a Goldball spinner decal.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HAC6YAWB

Feel free to fire through more requests, I'm happy to help.

brainsnap

Apr 20, 2010, 6:06:56 PM4/20/10
Good on you Machine Slave
This is fantastic news for the hobby!

Wayne wont send his lawyers because he is ABSOLUTELY FULL OF SH*T -
its ALL talk, it's ALL bullying - so good luck with your venture and
you keep on STICKING IT RIGHT UP HIM !!!!

barakandl

Apr 20, 2010, 6:17:01 PM4/20/10

Thanks i am going to print myself a new yagov sticker tomorrow.

machine.slave

Apr 21, 2010, 11:16:57 AM4/21/10
No problem, glad I could help a fellow hobbyist.

And moving on, we have:

Eight Ball spinner decals:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FETEQLR8

Xenon spinner decals:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PVBJH560

and Police Force spinner decals:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XQ0MHA55

more to come.

MarchAFB

Apr 21, 2010, 11:42:42 AM4/21/10
Wouldn't mind taking a look at the PinBot stuff if you can post them.
It is still free to look right?

machine.slave

Apr 21, 2010, 5:02:14 PM4/21/10
Still working on Pinbot I'm afraid.. :(

But in the meantime, how about some Space Invaders side art?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S04J5RTA

brainsnap

Apr 21, 2010, 6:03:20 PM4/21/10
Well I thought more about this last night…..and I reckon this is the
ULTIMATE , ULTIMATE test to see if Wayne actually has the balls and
the actual rights to stop someone like Machine Slave doing this and
providing it for free. FINALLY we get to see what Wayne has got in the
‘balls dept’.

Machine Slave is openly offering and providing links to free
artwork( that Wayne has always said he owns the rights to , but no-one
REALLY knows for sure )

At all times in the past Wayne has threatened people for offering this
type of thing, he has threatened people including myself for putting
weblinks in public to the old Chinook spinner site, he has threatened
people for downloading artwork ( in other words he has made his big
bad wolf threats for things WAY more minor than what Machine Slave is
currently doing )

So ….. Here is WaynO’s dilemma …..

IF Wayne does NOT provide proof that he is going to follow through and
legally prosecute Machine Slave, then I will also, finally , put my
art files out for free, and I have plenty. If Wayne then tries to tell
me that he will prosecute me, but not Machine Slave, then I can EASILY
defend that by stating that, once again, he is singling me out and has
already set a precedence by NOT pursuing Machine Slave BUT then wants
to pursue me. How would that look in court with the so-called rights
owner going after one person but not another for doing EXACTLY the
SAME thing?

So Wayne – the question that you now MUST answer is ……will you be
taking legal action against Machine Slave? I am talking REAL and
proper action, not a worthless emailed C&D from the fictitious TPF
legal team, not a worthless emailed C&D from the ficticious John C
Anderson, not a worthless emailed C&D from Wayne Gillard that carries
no legal weight ( pardon the pun ), BUT REAL action from your so
called ‘lawyers’ that you say represent you both here & overseas
( that have also not acknowledged they represent you when I emailed
them – twice )

To sum up – if WaynO doesn’t act on Machine Slave then it proves to
all of us that HE does NOT have rights to this older artwork and we
should ALL start to release our stuff publicly for FREE - ALL OF US
that have it.

So come on Wayne – what are you going to do about Machine Slave ? Are
you going to show the hobbyists and PROVE to us once and for all that
you ACTUALLY own the rights to this older art and WILL do something
about it other than bully and blow hot air at people.

I wait to see Waynes next move on Machine Slave, I expect Wayne will
say something like “ I will sue both of you” if he does then he has
missed the point of my post completely , because I wont be doing a
thing unless he DOESN’T take legal action against Machine Slave…..so
he cannot use that reply.

machine.slave

Apr 21, 2010, 6:41:43 PM4/21/10
Thanks for the support Brainsnap, but the thing is.. I haven't even
seen a C&D from Wayne or his lawyers for anything I've done. I can't
simply assume that he's the legal rights holder to anything, I've not
seen any legal proof of it. Anyone can say they own the rights to
anything, especially as far as Ebay is concerned. Look at me! I'm
the Queen of England! See? It doesn't make it true, does it.

I'm merely sharing my (and others') hard work with some fellow
hobbyists who might appreciate it.

More to come.

Stavs

Apr 21, 2010, 9:31:25 PM4/21/10

bump

Deadly

Apr 21, 2010, 9:42:43 PM4/21/10
I can 100% understand Wayne wanting to protect his investment but if
someone is releasing artwork that you already have reproduced and it's
taking money out of your pocket then please by all means break out the
lawyers. Otherwise knock it off. In fact even better why don;t you PAY
these guys for the artwork and use it to repro it yourself? Yes ..
please answer that because it appears you aren't currently nor have
you been doing much for the hobby lately and these guys are helping us
keep our precious machines looking good. Where is the harm in that?
Instead of cutting checks to lawyers how about you pay the artists and
show you can be a good samaritan instead of a money grubbing jerk.

calvin12

Apr 21, 2010, 10:02:44 PM4/21/10
On Apr 20, 7:59 am, Dan Q very much <dque...@new.rr.com> wrote:
> Wayne, do you also have the legal right to sit on large deposits
> indefinitely for games you have no means to build or intention of ever
> building?

sadly he does

brainsnap

Apr 21, 2010, 10:38:10 PM4/21/10

Let me remind the group that I actually offered ALL of the 70's/ 80's
stuff to Wayne that I had re-drawn YEARS ago.... for FREE .....AND I
even said I would continue to draw cabinet art and supply it to him
FOR FREE - on ONE condition only......that condition was that he host
the files at his site and allow hobbyists to get it from him - HE
DECLINED that offer and said he ALREADY HAD ALL THE OLD ARTWORK. I
have put MANY people in touch with him since that day - NONE have been
given any other answer than 'we dont have that stuff'.

So I am sorry Deadly - your idea that he PAYS the artist wont hold
much interest to him if I already offered my files and future time for
FREE.

machine.slave

Apr 22, 2010, 10:29:25 AM4/22/10
What I don't understand is why he continues to pick on my auctions and
yet let others' more obvious pinball mods slide. Like LaRetroTienda
for example.. his mods, though definitely amazing, are easily more
questionable legally than most of my own. Same with Joey's decals
(bless his heart), they remain on Ebay untouched. So why continually
have my auctions yanked and leave these guys alone? Does copyright
law play favourites, Wayne? Strange..

At any rate.. a new day, so time for some more art.

GORGAR SPEAKS!! .. Gorgar spinner decals:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=22B540RR

machine.slave

Apr 22, 2010, 10:33:45 AM4/22/10
Some generic classic Bally warning cards / labels

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2AO0KUA9

machine.slave

Apr 22, 2010, 11:02:57 AM4/22/10
NOW.. I... SEE.. YOU..

Pinbot Vortex ramp decals, as promised:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C7TOPLA2

GaryTheNoTrashCougar

Apr 22, 2010, 11:16:40 AM4/22/10

Wow this is great! Thank you Machine.Slave. Is it legal to host
these files? How do websites like http://www.ballsofsteel.net not get
in trouble?
--Scott

homebrood

Apr 22, 2010, 11:22:04 AM4/22/10
On Apr 22, 9:29 am, "machine.slave" <brockhemm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What I don't understand is why he continues to pick on my auctions and
> yet let others' more obvious pinball mods slide.

Could it have something to do with the fact that you're coming right
out and saying things like...

Let me start off by saying that Wayne Gillard is an idiot?

Or did these kind of comments start after the fact that he pulled a
bunch of your auctions?

Since you've made it clear you don't like him, maybe he's trying to
send you the same message that he don't like you...

Oh but I agree, if he's not making the stuff we should all be able to
make our own...

machine.slave

Apr 22, 2010, 11:40:42 AM4/22/10
Actually I hadn't said or done anything to provoke him in any way.. in
fact, I went as far as to defend him on a few points, and privately
offered him my condolences when he posted about his machine bulk-buy
fiasco.

Not anymore. There's no point in people waiting years for a simple
decal that will never get produced. Take the art, print some labels,
clean up your machine and enjoy it.. that's what collecting is all
about.

machine.slave

Apr 22, 2010, 11:52:23 AM4/22/10
I'm not really sure what this is, but apparently it's for Embryon..
so, enjoy :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GPS15TKD

Captain Neo

Apr 22, 2010, 12:28:47 PM4/22/10

that's what it's about. Actually, if it's for your own use and nobody
is out there selling anything, there isn't much he can actually do.
Rights or not, if you own the machine, you can repo whatever you want
for it. You own it.

GaryTheNoTrashCougar

Apr 22, 2010, 12:33:32 PM4/22/10

What about free distribution to people that own the machines though?

pinball brian

Apr 22, 2010, 1:23:11 PM4/22/10

Cool. Keep 'em coming. Thanks!

barnhart_pinball

Apr 22, 2010, 9:46:32 PM4/22/10
"machine.slave" <brockh...@gmail.com> wrote in news:4da8a524-9276-4391-
87b0-559...@k41g2000yqf.googlegroups.com:

> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2AO0KUA9

Went there, picked up a virus. Scanner got it, but just a warning...

--
"That deaf dumb and blind kid sure plays a mean pinball"

brainsnap

Apr 22, 2010, 10:43:59 PM4/22/10
Typical SILENCE from Wayne Gillard in reply to this thread - proving
he has NO answers and the continual silence must surely slowly be
proving that he has NO rights to this older stuff that Machine Slave
is doing......

Gunna speak up Wayne??

Keep it coming Machine Slave - GREAT stuff..

homebrood

Apr 22, 2010, 11:12:05 PM4/22/10
On Apr 22, 8:46 pm, "barnhart_pinball"
<barnhart_pinball@nospam_charter.net> wrote:
> "machine.slave" <brockhemm...@gmail.com> wrote in news:4da8a524-9276-4391-
> 87b0-55978a5c8...@k41g2000yqf.googlegroups.com:

> >http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2AO0KUA9
>
> Went there, picked up a virus. Scanner got it, but just a warning...
>
> --

Yup, that download site you have is loaded with the AV2010 virus. Anti-
Spyware 2010 virus.

I was able to get out before infection, but that is one of the
nastiest viruses, malware you can get!

I would rather wait and buy from Wayne, than go back and get that
virus from you download site!

Get a new Host or you will have some people P.O.d at you!

Tom

Ballypinball

Apr 23, 2010, 7:14:45 AM4/23/10

He has been sent proof and WMS are contacting him as well

MrBally

Apr 23, 2010, 8:20:54 AM4/23/10

I see there's a memory stick available on a non-ebay site with many
files.

machine.slave

Apr 23, 2010, 8:57:30 AM4/23/10
That's a generic file-sharing site I had chosen at random while I
setup a proper site. I hadn't noticed the mall-ware attachments (I'm
using a Mac), but I'll keep that in mind so thanks for the heads up.

The links are probably dead by now anyway, they have a download limit,
but if you need something that I've already listed feel free to
contact me and I'll forward it to you.

hey load

Apr 23, 2010, 9:09:22 AM4/23/10
> > Tom- Hide quoted text -

So did Wayne (and/or Williams) actually contact you?

kim

1st

Apr 23, 2010, 9:12:40 AM4/23/10
JWJ gets all the roms from somewhere and he certainly does not
own all those machines. How does that work?

Wasn't napster basically doing the same thing?

1st

On Apr 22, 12:33 pm, GaryTheNoTrashCougar <djsc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What about free distribution to people that own the machines though?- Hide quoted text -

machine.slave

Apr 23, 2010, 9:23:29 AM4/23/10
Yes, Wayne and I have been in contact back and forth several times and
he has forwarded over PDF scans of his IP enforcement transferals from
WMS. They look lovely, but I won't be stopping until I either get
some serious answers from Wayne (and I don't mean one line emails
saying "My lawyers will take your house"), or I hear from someone at
WMS directly on the matter.

@ 1st: You can freely download ROMs for any WMS/Bally machine from
either IPDB.org, or directly from Wayne's very own website:
http://www.pinball.com/Williams/transfer/

Be sure to download them all... I know I did. ;)

Stavs

Apr 23, 2010, 9:23:53 AM4/23/10

Rapidshare is a good site to use for file sharing.

1st

Apr 23, 2010, 9:37:07 AM4/23/10
On Apr 23, 9:23 am, "machine.slave" <brockhemm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> @ 1st:  You can freely download ROMs for any WMS/Bally machine from
> either IPDB.org, or directly from Wayne's very own website:http://www.pinball.com/Williams/transfer/

Makes no sense to me (never has) why the original software is free but
the art is not.

Ballypinball

Apr 23, 2010, 10:26:34 AM4/23/10

updated code is why it was free and there is a special License Clause
with the ROM.

All this is making Roms manuals Stencils and everything else
previously available being removed from sites all over the World.

The more things are abused the less we will offer for free

Ballypinball

Apr 23, 2010, 10:29:55 AM4/23/10
> > Tom- Hide quoted text -

The Links are Dead because they Responded to the Copyright
Infringement requests

1st

Apr 23, 2010, 10:40:55 AM4/23/10
A special license clause would be nice to go with the artwork...

machine.slave

Apr 23, 2010, 10:59:23 AM4/23/10
It's easy to simply post new links, Wayne. I can keep this up as long
as you like. I have nothing to lose.

On the other hand, I'd be willing to stop if you'd simply discuss (in
private) why you continue pull my auctions when there are clearly far
more obviously infringing items on Ebay.

I've been striving to offer my mods as generic pinball items since
this whole thing started and I can respect that it's your duty to
protect your IP, but I'm sorry a sculpted hand (my own hand, in fact)
on the end of a shooter rod can be used on many different pinball
machines. A friend of mine has one on his Street Fighter pin.. looks
great! Lit pyramids? Another common image.. I've got one on my
Stargate pin, lights up whenever I have to make the pyramid shot
("Shoot the pyramid!", "Shoot the pyramid!", "Shoot the pyramid!"
GAH!!), I think it looks great as well!

Anyway my point is I'm willing to discuss things rationally if you
are, Wayne.

Otherwise, I'll keep going and aiding the pinball community with
artwork they really need. As I've said, I've got nothing to lose (by
the way, I'm a renter.. so I have no house for your lawyers to take).

Cheers

cajoeter

Apr 23, 2010, 11:14:08 AM4/23/10
I can understand somebody trying to protect an investment and
everybody knows that some artwork is just not sought after enough to
be profitable to reproduce or it will have a ridiculous price tag like
some items do already.

I do think however that it should be possible to find a solution
satisfying all parties. Maybe it would be an idea to host the artwork
and provide legal downloads at a fair price. A lot of people are even
willing to provide missing artwork at no cost which will be making
money again. If that money is than invested in the cost for hosting
the files and producing other items I think we would all benefit.

I wouldn’t mind paying some small money for downloading high quality
artwork to save my precious machines, especially when my money is used
to help us all…

machine.slave

Apr 23, 2010, 11:21:06 AM4/23/10
Sounds like a fair solution to me, especially considering the artwork
obviously exists and gets passed around regardless of how legal it is
(which really is nothing new).

Cobra99

Apr 23, 2010, 11:42:53 AM4/23/10
> > to help us all…- Hide quoted text -

Legally of you already own the machine didn't you pay the license fee
already? So you should be able to reproduce it for you own use. I
only see an issue if you sell it for a profit. I am 100% with
Machine. Some one should make a picture of Wayne for my targets and
spinners. I sure would make those shots better knowing I was hitting
him in the head with my balls ;).

Lance

machine.slave

Apr 23, 2010, 11:46:41 AM4/23/10
"I sure would make those shots better knowing I was hitting
him in the head with my balls"

Best line ever.. thanks, Lance :)

toyboy6

Apr 23, 2010, 1:02:54 PM4/23/10

I got the popcorn poppin' in the microwave now...this is the best
reality show ever. Machine.slave - maybe if you offer Wayne a rose at
the next rose ceremony you could kiss and make up :)

erickit

Apr 23, 2010, 1:09:09 PM4/23/10
> Lance- Hide quoted text -

That is why I never complete The Amazing Wayno on my CV, it is too
much fun watching him crash and burn.
:)

Eric

Apr 23, 2010, 1:58:45 PM4/23/10
I wish someone would release a mylar for the upper pf of an Embryon. I
don't know if and when someone is going to produce a reproduction pf.
Lord knows there are quite a few machines that could use it. Who was
the character in PA who was producing spinner art etc? Is he still
around or did he get a C+D letter?

Although I have no need for the items you have produced I like your
style. Keep it up.

machine.slave

Apr 23, 2010, 4:50:34 PM4/23/10
all artwork I've provided so far is now currently available at the
newly registered "pinballrevolution.com" website, located here:

http://www.pinballrevolution.com/art/

Artwork is guaranteed virus free, permanently located on my own server
and provided FREE to use however you please, by yours truly.

All artwork is meticulously recreated by your friends and fellow
hobbyists. Feel free to send me anything you have, and I'll happily
add it to the collection.

Site is of course FULLY backed up.. just in case. ;)

brainsnap

Apr 23, 2010, 7:29:46 PM4/23/10
Machine Slave is a renter !
FANTASTIC mate - best line in the whole thread.
What are U gunna do now WaynO ?????

I LOVE the way Wayne always sends the SAME stupid email about ' I will
take your house and destroy your family etc etc ' - I mean seriously ,
we ALL now know that stupid email crap from Wayne carries NO legal
weight ( pardon the pun again Wayne ) and yet he keeps using that
rubbish - mate here is a tip - IT HAS WORN OFF, YOU dont bully ANYONE
anymore !!

Oh and Machine Slave - did U also write somewhere in this thread "if
Wayne is willing to talk rationally" ???? - LOL
2nd best line in the whole thread !!!

I watch this with great interest - it's absolutely terrific to see
someone shoving it up Wayne !!!
Nothing will happen legally - I bet my ( rented ) house.
Where is Expat??

Apr 23, 2010, 7:49:42 PM4/23/10

thank you

MrBally

Apr 24, 2010, 5:10:17 PM4/24/10
> thank you- Hide quoted text -

B u m p

machine.slave

Apr 24, 2010, 6:44:30 PM4/24/10
Lots more up there, including decalse for Defender, Blackout, Bad
Cats, Rollergames, Transporter, Banzai Run.. plenty of others. Some
of it is not vectorized yet, but I'll get there. ;)

http://www.pinballrevolution.com/art/

Full website coming soon.. in the meantime, keep the art coming! :)

brainsnap

Apr 24, 2010, 8:46:06 PM4/24/10

WOW - ALL this FREE artwork from you and you STILL havent heard from
an ACTUAL Wayne Lawyer - AMAZING - simply AMAZING.

Anyone would think by now that Wayne really doesnt actually have any
REAL lawyers that actually represent TPF ( thats lawyers that
represent YOUR company Wayne - NOT lawyers that represent Williams
that you keep pointing people to OK )

So- once again - keep up the good work Machine Slave.
When will you stop this guy Wayne- when man ???
I say - NEVER - because you know you cant !
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

maldo

Apr 25, 2010, 1:30:22 AM4/25/10
Machine.salve I think I love you...good on ya

Ballypinball

Apr 25, 2010, 2:37:49 AM4/25/10
On Apr 25, 3:30 pm, maldo <iamma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Machine.salve I think I love you...good on ya

The longer it continues the more Damages we will receive.

A Copyright Lawyer in his own home town has been retained

Who pays in the end for Infringement, the pinball community.

You are all wearing Blinders if you think this helps parts people
need.

He makes parts that are derived from Games that have Copyright.

How would he feel if we made Shooter rods the same and gave them
away,

We don't negotiate with Copyright Infringers.

machine.slave

Apr 25, 2010, 3:42:38 AM4/25/10
How would I feel? Ecstatic! That would be a great thing to do for
the pinball community, I would applaud it.

Hey, I'm paying to host the artwork out of my own pocket, aren't I?
Sometimes it's nice to give back to the community. The members of RGP
have been very kind when I've had problems with my machines.. I'm more
than happy to return the favour.

What I don't understand is, what's the problem with a some hobbyists
trying to help each other out anyway? We're not harming anyone.. if a
label on our machine is trashed, we want to replace it. If you're
currently not reproducing it, what's the harm in letting us print our
own for the time being? If you decide at some point that you're going
to reproduce the art we need, of course we're going to buy it!
Anything you make is going to be closer to the original, you have the
resources! But at least we'd have something to keep us happy in the
meantime. From what I understand, you used to be a pinball hobbyist
at some point.. wouldn't that have been a nice thing to have?

How about this compromise. You let me host artwork for our fellow
pinball hobbyists, and I'll stop creating mods even remotely related
to Williams or Bally –– Strictly Stern. If you decide to officially
reproduce anything on the site, I'll remove it. People would buy it
anyway (if you reproduce Pinbot decals, I'm definitely buying a set).
And of course, you're free to use any if that helps you make more
product.. hell, we want it!

Deal?

machine.slave

Apr 25, 2010, 3:43:37 AM4/25/10
PS. What's my "hometown", anyway? You can post it here, I don't
mind. ;)

machine.slave

Apr 25, 2010, 3:48:11 AM4/25/10
PSS. Someone sent me a vectorized AFM playfield.. I'm not hosting
that though because It's already been reproduced. ;)

Expat

Apr 25, 2010, 3:50:53 AM4/25/10

Still here,watching you make a complete ass of yerself

brainsnap

Apr 25, 2010, 6:49:12 AM4/25/10
> Still here,watching you make a complete ass of yerself- Hide quoted text -

Oh Expat - our poor dear old Expat with ONE mate in the hobby - Wayne
U ALWAYS bite on my calls to you - it is hilarious.
I think the one making an arse of himself is your mate - again.
NO one is bothered by his lies anymore - NO - ONE !!!
LOVING this SO much Expat.

If Wayne HAS 'retained a lawyer' ( another famous & everpopular
repeated phrase from Wayne ) in Machine Slaves home town , over the
weekend mind you , ( we all know Wayne doesnt lie remember ) then
please Wayne - for starters, tell us where Machine Slaves home town
actually is please - AND can you tell us the name of the law firm so
that Machine Slave can confirm they actually exist please.

Come on - lets hear it all.
Once again I call Wayne out to tell some info - some REAL info in this
thread and I bet we hear Sweet F*ck ALL.

Here ya go Wayne just fill in the blanks below in your reply

* MS Home Town =
* Lawyer Firm Name =

GaryTheNoTrashCougar

Apr 25, 2010, 8:28:18 AM4/25/10
Hey MS,
Make sure that IF he does bring you to court, which probably won't
happen, you research what a Monopoly consists of. It may help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monopoly

MrBally

Apr 25, 2010, 9:18:51 AM4/25/10
On Apr 25, 2:37 am, Ballypinball <sa...@mrpinball.com.au> wrote:

> A Copyright Lawyer in his own home town has been retained

Here in the USA, "hometown" is one word. It also means the town/city/
rural area where one was born. It has nothing to do with where one
resides or does business. If you really hired a law firm in his
hometown. Kudos for figuring out where he or she was born.
Personally, I think you are nothing but a big talking blowhard.

I don't know machine slave so I don't know their gender. That's why I
said he or she. Heck, he or she may be in another Country.

Eisner

Apr 25, 2010, 9:45:07 AM4/25/10
I have a crocodile hunter flyer scanned that you can have. Maybe
others might like one... ;-)

CEG

Apr 25, 2010, 10:36:08 AM4/25/10

btw I love the "I <3 Wayne" in the parent directory. :)

Message has been deleted

Silverball Mike

Apr 25, 2010, 8:02:14 PM4/25/10
On Apr 25, 2:37 am, Ballypinball <sa...@mrpinball.com.au> wrote:

I for one will pledge to help with legal fees for machine.slave. When
Wayne’s crack team of copy write lawyers descend on machine.slave's
town, (buy the way Wayne; where is that?) I will be standing by to
ship humanitarian aid there. I will be sending my art work along
machineslave. Keep the faith brother!!!!!!!!!!!
Mike

brainsnap

Apr 25, 2010, 8:53:10 PM4/25/10
On Apr 23, 9:14 pm, Ballypinball <sa...@mrpinball.com.au> wrote:

> He has been sent proof and WMS are contacting him as well

Yeah ?
I call BULLSHIT on this statement.

Let us all know Machine Slave.

MrBally

Apr 25, 2010, 10:24:07 PM4/25/10

WMS Industries is up to their collective asses in legal work thanks to
the Illinois Lottery Slot Machine business coming on-line.

falconfixer

Apr 25, 2010, 11:13:40 PM4/25/10
On Apr 23, 10:59 am, "machine.slave" <brockhemm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's easy to simply post new links, Wayne.  I can keep this up as long
> as you like.  I have nothing to lose.
>
> On the other hand, I'd be willing to stop if you'd simply discuss (in
> private) why you continue pull my auctions when there are clearly far
> more obviously infringing items on Ebay.
>
> I've been striving to offer my mods as generic pinball items since
> this whole thing started and I can respect that it's your duty to
> protect your IP, but I'm sorry a sculpted hand (my own hand, in fact)
> on the end of a shooter rod can be used on many different pinball
> machines.  A friend of mine has one on his Street Fighter pin.. looks
> great!  Lit pyramids?  Another common image.. I've got one on my
> Stargate pin, lights up whenever I have to make the pyramid shot
> ("Shoot the pyramid!", "Shoot the pyramid!", "Shoot the pyramid!"
> GAH!!), I think it looks great as well!
>
> Anyway my point is I'm willing to discuss things rationally if you
> are, Wayne.
>
> Otherwise, I'll keep going and aiding the pinball community with
> artwork they really need.  As I've said, I've got nothing to lose (by
> the way, I'm a renter.. so I have no house for your lawyers to take).
>
> Cheers
>
> On Apr 23, 10:29 am, Ballypinball <sa...@mrpinball.com.au> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 23, 10:57 pm, "machine.slave" <brockhemm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > That's a generic file-sharing site I had chosen at random while I
> > > setup a proper site.  I hadn't noticed the mall-ware attachments (I'm
> > > using a Mac), but I'll keep that in mind so thanks for the heads up.
>
> > > The links are probably dead by now anyway, they have a download limit,
> > > but if you need something that I've already listed feel free to
> > > contact me and I'll forward it to you.

> > The Links are Dead because they Responded to the Copyright
> > Infringement requests- Hide quoted text -

Here's something that doesn't make sense to me from a purely business
standpoint. If I owned a copyright that had a demand and didn't want
to produce it and sell it but someone else wanted to, I'd just license
them and take a percentage of the sale. it seems to me it would be
better to get something rather than nothing.

Or am I just stupid? Or maybe someone else is?

Dave

brainsnap

Apr 25, 2010, 11:47:24 PM4/25/10

Oh - boy - then I bet they will be VERY concerned about a pinball
spinner decal or two worth about $4.00 each at best from games 30+
years old and from an industry they are no longer involved in.

Yes Wayne - please keep us all informed how concerned Williams are
about this VITAL topic.
LOL LOL
Great stuff

Ballypinball

Apr 26, 2010, 5:04:31 AM4/26/10

Brock Hemming
354 Hansen Road N
Brampton, Ontario L6V 3P7
Canada
(647) 637-2138

Lawyer
I will let him advise you that

machine.slave

Apr 26, 2010, 7:02:03 AM4/26/10
Oooo! Someone knows how to use a "whois", very nice.

Excellent! I look forward to hearing from the lawyer :)

By the way, I said it was ok to post the town I live in. Not my
entire address and phone number. Tsk tsk, Wayne!

1st

Apr 26, 2010, 7:25:02 AM4/26/10
Fock, CAN? He is not even in the USA?
You can smoke dope in CAN now can't you?
I doubt they care about reproduced artwork.

1st

Eisner

Apr 26, 2010, 7:28:29 AM4/26/10

Nope, Dope is still illegal in Canada.. Does not mean we do not smoke
it, we are just smarter about it.. lol.

BTW) Anyone know Wayne's address and phone #. Since we are posting
Brock's, should Wayne's not be posted also for all to see ?

Corey C.

Apr 26, 2010, 7:31:51 AM4/26/10
This is awesome.

Brock, I'll bet you a beer you never receive any legal documents from
any lawyer in this regard.

Wayne is full of feces.

Wayne, are you going to just let this happen? Are you going to sit
idly by while someone infringes upon your supposed copyrights? Are you
going to fight this with idle threats or are you going to actually do
something real and legitimate about it? This is a test, Wayne, and you
are failing.

I suspect you will do the same thing you've always done: blow a lot of
hot air and spout a mile of tripe and lies. You know what that amounts
to? Nothing.

poodull

Apr 26, 2010, 7:50:03 AM4/26/10
I hardly think goading Wayne into legal action like some schoolyard
fight is going to help any of US out. It's in our best interest to
simply support machine.slave.

Pushing Wayne into action (however baseless his claims are) only gives
more homework to machine.slave.

It's clear Wayne is a paper tiger -- and a colossal douchebag -- but
I would prefer if machine.slave used all of his talents and energy
publishing things we can use, instead of dodging Wayne's flying
bullshit. Wayne seems to be arrogant enough to take legal action just
because someone calls him a pussy.

fc
---------
machine.slave lives!

Chris

Apr 26, 2010, 8:24:19 AM4/26/10
On Apr 26, 7:02 am, "machine.slave" <brockhemm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Excellent!  I look forward to hearing from the lawyer  :)
>
> By the way, I said it was ok to post the town I live in.  Not my
> entire address and phone number.  Tsk tsk, Wayne!

Not impressive at all. Why doesn't he just list more personal info on
usenet for the entire world to see?

Wayne, I seriously wonder how your run a 'business' some days
especially since I am waiting for a single machine (Crocodile Hunter,
MM or CC) to come out of Australia. At least Gene got BBB out.

machine.slave

Apr 26, 2010, 8:53:32 AM4/26/10
Wayne, the fact of the matter is.. there are plenty of other guys out
there who are producing and selling items that far exceed your
"copyright infringement" criteria, and yet you continue to do nothing
about it. In a court of law, you can't play favourites. If you're
going to attack someone for providing obsolete artwork FOR FREE to his
fellow hobbyists, you're going to have to enforce your "copyrights"
with everyone.

Or, as I said.. you let the artwork pass around freely and I'll
happily remove the artwork from the site should you decide to have it
reproduced professionally. As I said.. people WILL buy it. In the
meantime though, we're happy having a temporary solution. To be
frank.. people pass the artwork around with or without your permission
regardless. As stated earlier If you agree to this, I will sacrifice
my little pinball mod side-business.. people need this artwork more
than they need another TZ mod.

I would decide soon, though.. this project is beginning to grow legs
of its own. The artwork is pouring in, and It's only a matter of time
before this artwork ends up on the torrent sites.. and then it's out
of both our hands!

Keep the art coming, folks!

Cobra99

Apr 26, 2010, 1:45:45 PM4/26/10
> I will let him advise you that- Hide quoted text -

Machine you should report him to the

Privacy Commissioner of Canada
112 Kent St.
Place de Ville
Tower B, 3rd Floor
Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 1H3.

Telephone: (613) 995-8210
Toll-free: 1-800-282-1376

What a asshat.

Eisner

Apr 26, 2010, 5:27:44 PM4/26/10
Just to note that if it does go to Court, Wayne will have to show up
in Ontario for his Court appearance. A representative just will not
do.
That in it self would be costly....

machine.slave

Apr 26, 2010, 9:04:18 PM4/26/10
meeting Wayne in person! That sounds delightful.. ;)

beatmaster

Apr 27, 2010, 12:16:42 AM4/27/10

wow, nothing will happen, like machine slave said, there is a lot more
out there... and feeceeman doesn't do a thing about it... or maybe he
makes money out of it (you know under the table;)

a lawsuit for spinner decals........ gimme a fu*kin' break!!!

--
beatmaster
beatmaster's Profile: http://rgparchive.com/rgpforum/member.php?userid=307

Message sent from http://rgparchive.com

brainsnap

Apr 27, 2010, 1:52:39 AM4/27/10

> meeting Wayne in person!  That sounds delightful..  ;)

Just take him to ya local Macca's for a peacemeal - after a Big Mac
or two you should be OK.

dothedoo

Apr 27, 2010, 10:53:11 AM4/27/10
Thanks! Needed the Meteor art.

Bill Stahly

Message has been deleted

schmoo

Apr 27, 2010, 11:16:36 AM4/27/10
If Wayne doesn't want to make the stuff we need, then instead of
making legal threats, etc., why doesn't he just sell off the
rights ?

Everyone in the hobby can chip in and buy them, then we won't be
victims anymore....waiting and waiting for the next target decal to
be
released !

machine.slave

Apr 27, 2010, 11:48:39 AM4/27/10
Not a problem, Bill!

If anyone needs anything in particular, feel free to make requests as
well and I'll do my best to help out -- for WMS / Bally / Stern..
Zaccaria.. whatever

Any volunteer work from other graphic artists would also be
appreciated. Let's get this resource pool growing. :)

- B

machine.slave

Apr 27, 2010, 4:54:11 PM4/27/10
A slight reorganization with the artwork, I'm trying to make it a
little less confusing, but also make way for full playfield and
backglass scans! Ideally I'd like something a little more attractive
than a directory tree here, but I'm no web designer so please bear
with me.

I've also setup a general user FTP for those who'd like to send in
some artwork but haven't been able to due to file size. Send me an
email and I'll pass the info along.

Thanks for all the kind emails offering your support. It really has
been my pleasure helping you all -- what are fellow collectors for?

I'll be at some upcoming pinball shows and will be wearing the same "I
(heart) Wayne" shirt I wore to Allentown last year.. so feel free to
say "Hi" if you see me. :)

Or hell.. just give me a call, or drop by my house for dinner since
y'all know my cell # and mailing address now!! (thanks again for
that, Wayne..)

- Brock

barnhart_pinball

Apr 27, 2010, 4:57:33 PM4/27/10
"machine.slave" <brockh...@gmail.com> wrote in news:30a7fc08-e44b-
4577-b83c-2...@y14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:

> Not a problem, Bill!
>
> If anyone needs anything in particular, feel free to make requests as
> well and I'll do my best to help out -- for WMS / Bally / Stern..
> Zaccaria.. whatever
>
> Any volunteer work from other graphic artists would also be
> appreciated. Let's get this resource pool growing. :)
>
> - B

How about side art for DE Time Machine?

--
"That deaf dumb and blind kid sure plays a mean pinball"

It is loading more messages.