Funhouse caused some Fun in the House

Vegemite Nick

Dec 9, 2006, 6:29:58 PM12/9/06
Anybody else had this (??)problem(??)

Yesterday my wife was trying to play FH. She's not too flash a
player, but she just couldn't turn a trick on FH, timing was way off
and causing immediate drains. So she asked me to help her get her
timing right. I got behind her and helped her flipping timing by
pressing against her fingers on the buttons...and well... you can guess
the rest... I wonder if golf instructors get a lot?

Cheers,
Nick

5voltsr...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2006, 6:31:52 PM12/9/06

Ha Ha :)

beaver

Dec 9, 2006, 6:39:29 PM12/9/06
Congratulations ya lucky devil 8-)

Edward Cheung CARGPB26
www.edcheung.com

MrBellMan

Dec 9, 2006, 6:44:16 PM12/9/06
"Stay away from that back door" "FRENZY!!!" ;-)

Rob Bell
CARGPB20 ;-)
www.robsgameroom.com

Vegemite Nick

Dec 9, 2006, 6:53:34 PM12/9/06

Ouch!

Um, what's got me worried is that this never happened with any other
machine.

Could it be Rudy???

"Oh no!"

Mr. 68

Dec 9, 2006, 7:00:15 PM12/9/06
That's nice you help her with the buttons.
I assume she knew how to plunge the shooter rod ;)

nuggy

Dec 9, 2006, 7:01:46 PM12/9/06
and well... you can guess
> > > the rest... I wonder if golf instructors get a lot?

maybe i should give coming around this arvo a miss ?!

TheKorn

Dec 9, 2006, 7:03:17 PM12/9/06
"Vegemite Nick" <pin...@thistledown.com.au> wrote in

> Ouch!
>
> Um, what's got me worried is that this never happened with any other
> machine.
>
> Could it be Rudy???
>
> "Oh no!"

Just don't ask her what she was thinking about and you'll be fine. :)

--
Have a home video that's trapped on your camera? Want to share it on the
web or on DVD?

http://www.webwidevideo.com/

Vegemite Nick

Dec 9, 2006, 7:04:28 PM12/9/06

Nah, you don't do it for me, and anyway, you don't need my help.

I've worked out what to do - get her to watch this and I am sure she'll
be absolutely cured of Rudy for all time. Maybe cured of pinball for
good...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htpNfAVKxeA

abc123...@iquest.net

Dec 9, 2006, 7:43:23 PM12/9/06

Were Rudy's eyes closed? It wouldn't surprise me a bit to learn that he's a
little vouyeristic perv... :-)

Jeff

My Homepage: http://members.iquest.net/~abc123/

Remove the "nospam" from my e-mail address to send me a message.

chuck

Dec 9, 2006, 7:50:18 PM12/9/06
My wife has tried to lure me *away* from my pins using interesting
tactics =D

axe...@earthlink.net

Dec 9, 2006, 7:53:50 PM12/9/06

On my machine I needed 15 Rudy shots to get the Sausage Bonus. Yours
must be a lot fewer...

Hiyoooooooo!

Chris

Vegemite Nick

Dec 9, 2006, 8:04:38 PM12/9/06

Get yourself a hotdog!

Scott Fitz

Dec 9, 2006, 8:14:00 PM12/9/06
Beware....The Genie in TOTAN has the same powers.

Nwojedi

Dec 9, 2006, 10:24:34 PM12/9/06
I think there is something about putting balls in his mouth that gets
the ladies going.

PDX_Pinball

Dec 9, 2006, 10:28:36 PM12/9/06
I can hear Rudy in the background yelling "Hey, stay away from the
cock", uhh I mean clock.

Josh A.

Dec 9, 2006, 10:41:57 PM12/9/06
Vegemite Nick wrote:

> Anybody else had this (??)problem(??)

Billy Bob Thorton.

http://i13.tinypic.com/2dw7zgi.jpg

Vegemite Nick

Dec 9, 2006, 10:43:50 PM12/9/06

Nwojedi wrote:
> I think there is something about putting balls in his mouth that gets
> the ladies going.

Um, now I don't think I can play it anymore! ;)

Anyone want a cheap FH?

PDX_Pinball

Dec 9, 2006, 10:47:23 PM12/9/06

Vegemite Nick wrote:

> Anyone want a cheap FH?

No, but if your wife looks like the girl in the pic with Billy Bob
Thornton I'm interested :)

Ron Strom

Dec 9, 2006, 11:20:06 PM12/9/06
In article <1165706998.6...@j44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
pin...@thistledown.com.au says...
Was Rudy watching? ;-)
--
Ron -- CARGPB7 -- (Change hot to ice to email)

Pin Geek

Dec 10, 2006, 12:15:20 AM12/10/06
There's pics of a guy doing a chick ON the game. I think it might have been
a glitzy adult mag. Not that I have them of course.

--
Josh
http://www.pingeek.com

Get your pinball show dvds here:
http://www.thepinballshow.com

"Vegemite Nick" <pin...@thistledown.com.au> wrote in message

Pin Geek

Vegemite Nick

Dec 10, 2006, 12:27:13 AM12/10/06

She looks very similar, except she is a brunette and has different
color eyes, and a little taller and........

No, nothing like that, more like Angelina Jolie Type.

Hey, Wasn't BBT married to AJ???

Come to think of it, BBT looks a bit like Rudy

This is getting way too weird! :)

Nwojedi

Dec 10, 2006, 12:44:37 AM12/10/06
that scene was from Bad Santa. But that chic has no ass. The chic he
drools over in the mall when they first get hired. now that's an ass.
:P

Mr. 68

Dec 10, 2006, 12:55:55 AM12/10/06
Yeah I'll buy it.
Wipe it down with bleach and shoot me a price.

SpamInACan

Dec 10, 2006, 4:16:30 AM12/10/06
Dammit Nick - as long as you keep scoring replays like that I'm never
gonna convince you to sell it ;)

Vegemite Nick

Dec 10, 2006, 5:30:16 AM12/10/06

I'm just scared she might take a liking to my Black Hole

axe...@earthlink.net

Dec 10, 2006, 12:36:45 PM12/10/06

She's scared you'll get bored and try to widen the outlanes!
(Recommended you rerubber first if you do.)

**shudder**

Vegemite Nick

Dec 10, 2006, 3:31:52 PM12/10/06

"Hey buddy, the door's open!"

axe...@earthlink.net

Dec 10, 2006, 7:13:34 PM12/10/06

"Gangway!"

"Owwwww! That was no accident!"

Vegemite Nick

Dec 10, 2006, 9:28:00 PM12/10/06

axe...@earthlink.net wrote:
> "Gangway!"
>
> "Owwwww! That was no accident!"

"You don't want to go down there!"

axe...@earthlink.net

Dec 10, 2006, 11:28:05 PM12/10/06
I thought you had me stumped now. I was going to say "Sir Lanceless
charges the center lane!" and apologize for quoting the wrong game. But
then I remembered:

"You don't know what's in there!"

Vegemite Nick

Dec 11, 2006, 12:33:17 AM12/11/06

"Hey Slick, you're up!"

axe...@earthlink.net

Dec 11, 2006, 9:29:48 AM12/11/06

Wife: Gulp, Ptooie!

"You can have it back!"

Ewwwwwwwwwww. You're making me do this. I blame you!! ;-)

madsygrl

Dec 11, 2006, 9:39:29 AM12/11/06
Everyone should scrump in their gameroom at least once, guys ;-)

So on behalf of your wife, i feel compelled to add:

"Hey Buddy...Shoot Again!!!"

MAD

abc123...@iquest.net

Dec 11, 2006, 1:35:45 PM12/11/06
In article <1165847969.8...@16g2000cwy.googlegroups.com>, "madsygrl" <mpurs...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Everyone should scrump in their gameroom at least once, guys ;-)
>
>So on behalf of your wife, i feel compelled to add:
>
>"Hey Buddy...Shoot Again!!!"
>
>MAD

WOW!!!!!! Way to go, MAD!! :-)

Jeff Giesting

My Homepage: http://members.iquest.net/~abc123/

Remove the "nospam" from my e-mail address to send me a message.

Vegemite Nick

Dec 12, 2006, 6:48:50 AM12/12/06

To make this thread complete, I thought I'd better post one I heard for
the first time just a minute ago:

"You big sauage!"

**Now that was Rudy speaking, and definately not a comment from my wife
(other than in my dreams! :)

axe...@earthlink.net

Dec 12, 2006, 10:12:01 AM12/12/06
My sister thinks they should put the Rudy voice on everything, like
cell phones, or your toaster, or your car, or your alarm clock....
Imagine:

"Hey Buddy, your phone's ringing! Hey Buddy, your phone's ringing!"

"You got a message."

"Hey Buddy, Buckle up!

"Hey Buddy, you need an oil change!"

"Hey Buddy, get yourself a Pop Tart!"

"Hey Buddy, your toast is ready!"

"Hey Buddy, wake up!"

"Get up! You're making me very angry."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

Chris

Gunstar Hero

Dec 12, 2006, 10:24:40 AM12/12/06
FUNHOUSE?? HA HAHAHAHA HA!