Re: Most expensive pinball machine ever?

Message has been deleted

TG

Feb 14, 2010, 2:47:26 PM2/14/10
On Feb 14, 11:41 am, Skooters_in_town <stgeorge2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The highest I seen was $20,000 for a loctus monster? pinball. It sold
> on eBay for $20,000. There is a discussion in this forum about that.
> Has anyone seen a pinball sell for higher than $20k?
>
> Skooter

Been discussed recently here:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball/browse_thread/thread/73c7b55ad2753104/4bdc1d2f35e162a2?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=expensive#4bdc1d2f35e162a2

Todd

Lloyd Olson

Feb 14, 2010, 2:58:12 PM2/14/10
Yes. LTG :)

"Skooters_in_town" <stgeor...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Cliffy

Feb 14, 2010, 4:19:36 PM2/14/10
Skooters_in_town wrote:
> The highest I seen was $20,000 for a loctus monster? pinball. It sold
> on eBay for $20,000. There is a discussion in this forum about that.
> Has anyone seen a pinball sell for higher than $20k?
>
> Skooter

Loch Ness, perhaps? :) Loch means 'lake'

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
Home of the world's finest pinball protectors

cody chunn

Feb 14, 2010, 4:36:48 PM2/14/10
No, no, no! The ultra rare and desireable Loctus Monster. What happens when
a Locust and cactus make sweet love? The mosr expensive pinball ever made!

--
-cody
--CARGPB4

"Cliffy" <cri...@gmail.com> wrote in message

David B.

Feb 14, 2010, 8:08:56 PM2/14/10
The one you paid for and didn't get.

Corvettedude

Feb 15, 2010, 4:35:12 AM2/15/10
On Feb 15, 2:08 am, "David B." <dsw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The one you paid for and didn't get.

I like that answer !

beachcomber

Feb 15, 2010, 5:49:52 AM2/15/10

How about the bargain pin that I know most of us have picked up that
cost more to get it running than the game was worth? I once saw on
ebay a TAF NIB that had a selling price of $150K. I don't believe it
sold; however, the owner said he bought two of them NIB and never
opened them. One he said he sold 5 yrs ago for 70K (if memory serves)
and that he knew that someone sometime would pay $150K for his other
one.

brainsnap

Feb 15, 2010, 6:29:55 AM2/15/10
On Feb 15, 9:49 pm, beachcomber <rsao...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Feb 15, 4:35 am, Corvettedude <corvettepo...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 15, 2:08 am, "David B." <dsw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > The one you paid for and didn't get.
>
> > I like that answer !

Oh - then you must mean the Medieval Madness re-makes?