Alternative translite for Flintstones (pictures)

Mr. 68

May 26, 2011, 8:02:37 PM5/26/11

Cartoon version for adults. Kids won’t notice and even adults will
have to look very closely. This is not my final rendering. Suggestions
are welcomed.
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/mr68/Flintstones_006
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/mr68/flintstones_018
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/mr68/flintstones_029

Kim - CARGPB #36
http://www.WrongCrowdProductions.com/
Over 10 Billion sold – We are the Google of Glare Guards

Rum-Z

May 26, 2011, 8:05:37 PM5/26/11
LOL, nice quality, but didn't Betty wear the blue dress?

Malibu SS

May 26, 2011, 8:06:06 PM5/26/11
That is Great!!!
Way better than the original!

On May 26, 7:02 pm, "Mr. 68" <M...@q.com> wrote:
> Cartoon version for adults. Kids won’t notice and even adults will
> have to look very closely. This is not my final rendering. Suggestions
> are welcomed.http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/mr68/Flintstones_006http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/mr68/flintstones_018http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/mr68/flintstones_029
>

> Kim - CARGPB #36http://www.WrongCrowdProductions.com/

kbliznick

May 26, 2011, 8:07:08 PM5/26/11
On May 26, 5:02 pm, "Mr. 68" <M...@q.com> wrote:
> Cartoon version for adults. Kids won’t notice and even adults will
> have to look very closely. This is not my final rendering. Suggestions
> Kim - CARGPB #36http://www.WrongCrowdProductions.com/

> Over 10 Billion sold – We are the Google of Glare Guards

Crude

Took me a minute to figure out where Betty and Wilma were!!!
I am really impressed by the color and layout and how well the
characters look, but really don't care for sexual theme. Don't get me
wrong I love Bally Strikes and Spares and like that type of cartoonish
T&A on the backglass but have never like the combination of putting
childhood cartoons in sexual situations.

kbliznick

May 26, 2011, 8:08:00 PM5/26/11
All that being said it still looks a million times better than the
original.

blubbo

May 26, 2011, 8:12:03 PM5/26/11
Wow - huge improvement.

pinbell

May 26, 2011, 8:16:50 PM5/26/11
NICE!!! The only reason I don't have a Flintstones is because of the
translight! I can't stand Rosie's fat face!!! This is literally a
"game changer"!!!

Chazzyspazzy

May 26, 2011, 8:17:45 PM5/26/11
On May 26, 5:12 pm, blubbo <blubbo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow - huge improvement.

Yea, I had a Flintstones...love the new look but a little too adult
for my house! Great job though! Now redo the playfield with original
artwork and you'll have a master piece (sorry Rosie)

MrBellMan

May 26, 2011, 8:17:52 PM5/26/11
Kim, you CARGPB!!! I love it! Ha!

Rob Bell
CARGPB20 ;-)
www.robsgameroom.com

MrBellMan

May 26, 2011, 8:24:32 PM5/26/11
What do you mean? They are obviously looking for loose change so the kids can play pinball in the bowling alley... Get your mind out of the gutter man! ;-)

Tony Clark

May 26, 2011, 8:32:14 PM5/26/11
On May 26, 8:05 pm, Rum-Z <ffejrum...@gmail.com> wrote:
> LOL, nice quality, but didn't Betty wear the blue dress?

Yes. ;)

Always suspected that they were swingers!

Nice job Kim!

Tony
www.greatlakesmodular.com - Re-Engineered Pinball Parts!

Bowling Jim

May 26, 2011, 8:55:50 PM5/26/11
I want one for my game. How much?

don c.

May 26, 2011, 9:37:37 PM5/26/11
On May 26, 7:02 pm, "Mr. 68" <M...@q.com> wrote:
> Cartoon version for adults. Kids won’t notice and even adults will
> have to look very closely. This is not my final rendering. Suggestions
> Kim - CARGPB #36http://www.WrongCrowdProductions.com/

> Over 10 Billion sold – We are the Google of Glare Guards

Clever. But the relative positions of Fred and Barney's right arms
make it look like Fred has a five foot long arm. Maybe it's just me.

Don C.Fred's

lostlumberjacks

May 26, 2011, 9:54:41 PM5/26/11
I really like it, but I think it would be better if betty and wilma
were off to the side. I agree 100 percent with kbliznick. 1000 times
better than rosie!

Gerry

May 26, 2011, 10:03:31 PM5/26/11

THE BEST......WIFE SWAPING FLINSTONES....ROCK ON......SOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT LOL

c2

May 26, 2011, 10:27:52 PM5/26/11

It appears the Great Gazoo has a rocket in his pocket...

-Craig

barnhart_pinball

May 26, 2011, 10:41:15 PM5/26/11
"Mr. 68" <Mr...@q.com> wrote in news:ca47e548-80db-4e96-86f1-
18f3f1...@m10g2000yqd.googlegroups.com:

Wow. Looks so much better than the original. Obviously swingers...

What did you use to create it?

Mitch :)

--
"That deaf dumb and blind kid sure plays a mean pinball"

Chris Hibler

May 26, 2011, 10:42:30 PM5/26/11
On May 26, 7:02 pm, "Mr. 68" <M...@q.com> wrote:
> Cartoon version for adults. Kids won’t notice and even adults will
> have to look very closely. This is not my final rendering. Suggestions
> Kim - CARGPB #36http://www.WrongCrowdProductions.com/

> Over 10 Billion sold – We are the Google of Glare Guards

Naughty, naughty Mr. 68.... :-)
I like it!
--
Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
http://www.Team-EM.com

ScottinSGFNY

May 26, 2011, 10:46:45 PM5/26/11
Me too

MrBellMan

May 26, 2011, 10:48:52 PM5/26/11
Havva - Banana Productions! HA!

Captain Neo

May 26, 2011, 11:37:15 PM5/26/11
On May 26, 7:02 pm, "Mr. 68" <M...@q.com> wrote:
> Cartoon version for adults. Kids won’t notice and even adults will
> have to look very closely. This is not my final rendering. Suggestions
> Kim - CARGPB #36http://www.WrongCrowdProductions.com/

> Over 10 Billion sold – We are the Google of Glare Guards

this is awesome. I want one. :)

Dr_Gonzo

May 27, 2011, 12:32:29 AM5/27/11
Lisa says it's cute you added yourself at the far left Kim :P

firepower

May 27, 2011, 4:44:49 AM5/27/11
I'm kinda wondering what Dino's doing with his tail?

-Richard

RotaryRex

May 27, 2011, 5:34:53 AM5/27/11
On May 27, 3:41 am, "barnhart_pinball"
<barnhart_pinball@nospam_charter.net> wrote:
> "Mr. 68" <M...@q.com> wrote in news:ca47e548-80db-4e96-86f1-
> 18f3f10ab...@m10g2000yqd.googlegroups.com:

Yeah I'd love to know what you used to create it specifically use to
print and what you printed it on.

Jim

May 27, 2011, 5:53:56 AM5/27/11
I like it. But to be fair to kids, they will notice it. They won't
understand it, but they'll definitely ask someone why there are extra
legs coming out of the car.

Jim

EM's forever

May 27, 2011, 8:59:03 AM5/27/11
If you do a run of these, I am interested in one.

Rick Swanson

May 27, 2011, 9:00:59 AM5/27/11

All I can say is ..... "Ohh MaGoo, you've done it again".

Nice job Kim. Put me down for one before both Williams and Hana-
Barbera unleash their IP attack dogs.

Rick Swanson
cargpb6

On May 26, 8:02 pm, "Mr. 68" <M...@q.com> wrote:
> Cartoon version for adults. Kids won’t notice and even adults will
> have to look very closely. This is not my final rendering. Suggestions

> Kim - CARGPB #36http://www.WrongCrowdProductions.com/

Bryan Kelly

May 27, 2011, 11:42:30 AM5/27/11
I saw this at Kims when I was there for the RMPS and it took me a
while to figure out what was going on. As Kim and I discussed, it's
the subtleties that make the translite.

It's like the CFTBL nudey playfield. Anyone can paint a nude chick in
the middle of the playfield. Big deal. It's the legs and ass
sticking up in the middle of the car window that make that playfield
great. Once I saw that, I spent another 10 minutes looking for other
stuff.

Kim, you need to change the name of the Drive in from Bronto Burgers
and Ribs to Bronto Burgers and Rubs. The Bedrock Bowl could be The
Bedrock Blow. The Water Buffalo Lodge could be the Water Sports
Lodge. How bout doing a naughty shadow of something going on in the
Lodge window. The i in Flinstones could be a phallic symbol.

I wonder how many have looked closely at the the little space guy in
the upper right corner?

Well done, Mr. Mitchell, well done.

Bryan (CARGPB 14)
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

ldnayman

May 27, 2011, 11:56:02 AM5/27/11
It's pretty good!

I thought Barney and Fred seemed a little gay until I noticed they
were being blown.

Even then it's still a little gay.

Please bring to a pinball show.

IronMike

May 27, 2011, 1:02:49 PM5/27/11
On May 26, 8:02 pm, "Mr. 68" <M...@q.com> wrote:
> Cartoon version for adults. Kids won’t notice and even adults will
> have to look very closely. This is not my final rendering. Suggestions
> are welcomed.http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/mr68/Flintstones_006http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/mr68/flintstones_018http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/mr68/flintstones_029
>
> Kim - CARGPB #36http://www.WrongCrowdProductions.com/
> Over 10 Billion sold – We are the Google of Glare Guards

I Love it... A HAVVA - BANANA Production!

Mr. 68

May 31, 2011, 12:43:29 PM5/31/11

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond. First of all, thanks to
everybody for the comments. RGP never fails to be entertaining and
opinionated.

Flintstones is the second alternative translate that I’ve done.
Pictures to my World Poker Tour can be seen here:
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/mr68/WPT_003
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/mr68/WPT_009

Anybody can do these translites as I did. Simply Google RGP and like
most anything pinball related, you will find the answers. You’re
welcome to copy my design or modify it to be more G rated. Or begin
anew and create your own original one of a kind.

KD

Jun 4, 2011, 12:48:51 AM6/4/11
On May 31, 10:43 am, "Mr. 68" <M...@q.com> wrote:
> First of all, thanks to
> everybody for the comments.

Naughty,But oh so Nice!!---Good going Kim

Mr. 68

Jun 9, 2011, 5:06:26 PM6/9/11

All photos moved to my web site with additional new photos included.
There you will also find a new orange version of the Flintstones and
some other stuff you may or may not find interesting.

Once there you can click on the “Wrong Turn” category.

Thanks all