Google 그룹스는 더 이상 새로운 유즈넷 게시물 또는 구독을 지원하지 않습니다. 과거의 콘텐츠는 계속 볼 수 있습니다.

The former IPB sale is awesome

조회수 13회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

mytimac

읽지 않음,
2009. 7. 15. 오후 12:25:3609. 7. 15.
받는사람
Been here 2 hours and found so much stuff. Including bunch of stuff
never listed on site.
Posting some pics on twitter.com/Patridge.

jar155

읽지 않음,
2009. 7. 15. 오후 12:37:4009. 7. 15.
받는사람

Email sent regarding some help finding something...

Bryan Kelly

읽지 않음,
2009. 7. 15. 오후 1:28:1209. 7. 15.
받는사람
I've got an Email into James, but haven't heard anything yet. Is it
cash only, or will they take checks or credit cards?

Bryan (CARGPB 14)
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
Home of the EXECUTIVE Pin Footie http://www.pinfooties.com

mytimac

읽지 않음,
2009. 7. 15. 오후 2:00:1209. 7. 15.
받는사람
The greener the better. Will take credit.

TheKorn

읽지 않음,
2009. 7. 15. 오후 10:28:1209. 7. 15.
받는사람
Bryan Kelly <bske...@aol.com> wrote in news:2c17d98f-eb0d-4d2a-b664-
e7459f...@d32g2000yqh.googlegroups.com:

> I've got an Email into James, but haven't heard anything yet. Is it
> cash only, or will they take checks or credit cards?

Though they can take plastic, you WANT to bring greenbacks for discounts.

--
Have a home video that's trapped on your camera? Want to share it on the
web or on DVD?

http://www.webwidevideo.com/

scubadentist

읽지 않음,
2009. 7. 16. 오후 1:39:1709. 7. 16.
받는사람
On Jul 15, 9:28 pm, TheKorn <TheK...@TheKorn.Net> wrote:
> Bryan Kelly <bskel...@aol.com> wrote in news:2c17d98f-eb0d-4d2a-b664-
> e7459f4c6...@d32g2000yqh.googlegroups.com:

> > I've got an Email into James, but haven't heard anything yet.  Is it
> > cash only, or will they take checks or credit cards?
>
> Though they can take plastic, you WANT to bring greenbacks for discounts.
>
> --
> Have a home video that's trapped on your camera?  Want to share it on the
> web or on DVD?
>
> http://www.webwidevideo.com/

How long is this sale going on??? And where is it located??? The usual
IPB warehouse site in Bloomington???

JonProphet

읽지 않음,
2009. 7. 16. 오후 1:43:4609. 7. 16.
받는사람

That is the location, time I was wednesday only from what I saw.

-JD-

Lloyd Olson

읽지 않음,
2009. 7. 16. 오후 1:45:3009. 7. 16.