The former IPB sale is awesome

mytimac

Jul 15, 2009, 12:25:36 PM7/15/09
Been here 2 hours and found so much stuff. Including bunch of stuff
never listed on site.
Posting some pics on twitter.com/Patridge.

jar155

Jul 15, 2009, 12:37:40 PM7/15/09

Email sent regarding some help finding something...

Bryan Kelly

Jul 15, 2009, 1:28:12 PM7/15/09
I've got an Email into James, but haven't heard anything yet. Is it
cash only, or will they take checks or credit cards?

Bryan (CARGPB 14)
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
Home of the EXECUTIVE Pin Footie http://www.pinfooties.com

mytimac

Jul 15, 2009, 2:00:12 PM7/15/09
The greener the better. Will take credit.

TheKorn

Jul 15, 2009, 10:28:12 PM7/15/09
Bryan Kelly <bske...@aol.com> wrote in news:2c17d98f-eb0d-4d2a-b664-
e7459f...@d32g2000yqh.googlegroups.com:

> I've got an Email into James, but haven't heard anything yet. Is it
> cash only, or will they take checks or credit cards?

Though they can take plastic, you WANT to bring greenbacks for discounts.

--
Have a home video that's trapped on your camera? Want to share it on the
web or on DVD?

http://www.webwidevideo.com/

scubadentist

Jul 16, 2009, 1:39:17 PM7/16/09
On Jul 15, 9:28 pm, TheKorn <TheK...@TheKorn.Net> wrote:
> Bryan Kelly <bskel...@aol.com> wrote in news:2c17d98f-eb0d-4d2a-b664-
> e7459f4c6...@d32g2000yqh.googlegroups.com:

> > I've got an Email into James, but haven't heard anything yet.  Is it
> > cash only, or will they take checks or credit cards?
>
> Though they can take plastic, you WANT to bring greenbacks for discounts.
>
> --
> Have a home video that's trapped on your camera?  Want to share it on the
> web or on DVD?
>
> http://www.webwidevideo.com/

How long is this sale going on??? And where is it located??? The usual
IPB warehouse site in Bloomington???

JonProphet

Jul 16, 2009, 1:43:46 PM7/16/09

That is the location, time I was wednesday only from what I saw.

-JD-

Lloyd Olson

Jul 16, 2009, 1:45:30 PM7/16/09
Bloomington, two months.