WTB: 5 bulbs 545 for TZ

TomDK

Apr 23, 2008, 12:46:08 PM4/23/08
Come on guys ... who has some spare and would sell them to me ?

Got my TZ this days but there is no 545 in the backbox, I found one in
my stock but this is not nearly enough ...

Please help me out !

Thanks

Tom

badta

Apr 23, 2008, 1:00:00 PM4/23/08

Bite the bullet,,,,,,you're gonna have to do the changeover............

bob

Apr 23, 2008, 11:28:42 PM4/23/08
I doubt you will find any. Even my best sources were out of them 3 or
4 years ago. They are no longer manufactured. I agree, just bite the
bullet, put in bayonet sockets and 455 bulbs. Takes only 30 minutes to
do the changeover.

Bob

Greg Kemnitz

Apr 24, 2008, 3:06:09 AM4/24/08
There *are* still some available... but they are horribly expensive.
$100 a box (of ten). I know of three boxes still available... Been
debating whether I want any more of them for a while now....

- Greg

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 20:28:42 -0700 (PDT), bob <bobg...@aol.com>
wrote:

Greg Kemnitz - KB0OSO - +1.763.548.2600 - g...@skypoint.com

Otto

Apr 24, 2008, 4:20:03 PM4/24/08

"Greg Kemnitz" <g...@skypoint.com> wrote in message

> There *are* still some available... but they are horribly expensive.
> $100 a box (of ten). I know of three boxes still available... Been
> debating whether I want any more of them for a while now....

Won't be long and I can part my TZ out for the bulbs and make a profit!!

Otto

nomad

Apr 25, 2008, 12:59:23 AM4/25/08

I'd love to help ya but I only have the ones in my backbox and about 4
spares. Keep looking and keep your TZ original, it's worth it.

nomad