FREE

pinballzmylife

Dec 17, 2006, 3:03:08 PM12/17/06
I have a used, but very clean, Williams logo white flipper bat with
shaft.. It was in my data east simpsons pin, but just replaced the
flippers.. It is worth having, but all my williams pins have yellow
flippers, so i dont need this.. just pay me 2 dollars shipping for
whoever wants it.. just let me know... I will even throw in a set of
yellow flipper rubbers..

beaver

Dec 17, 2006, 3:47:57 PM12/17/06
(Raises hand) Me? I can paypal you.

Edward Cheung CARGPB26
www.edcheung.com

pinballzmylife

Dec 17, 2006, 3:49:42 PM12/17/06
my paypal address is my email address.. Just send over the 2 bucks, and
i will get this in tomorrows mail.. THanks.

beaver

Dec 17, 2006, 4:03:19 PM12/17/06
It is in your account. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

pinballzmylife

Dec 17, 2006, 4:12:56 PM12/17/06
Thanks ED.. sending tomorrow...

David Schulpius

Dec 17, 2006, 6:34:06 PM12/17/06
Well, Well. If you keep up the niceness I may just reconsider your
redemption. Wanting to be part of a community starts by giving back
like this and other generous actions of the past few days and not
feeding off of it like you have done in the past. I know you could not
care less and what I have to say to you means even less but I'm glad you
are trying to fit in now.

Dave

pinballzmylife

Dec 17, 2006, 6:40:27 PM12/17/06
Hey dave, I appreciate the kind words.. Thanks bro.!! I'm trying..

erick...@msn.com

Dec 17, 2006, 6:52:44 PM12/17/06
I think you are wrong Dave, Rome has taken a lot of peoples advice and
is open to change.
He does care what you have to say.
Everyone can improve if they want to.
Cudo's Rome, Keep it up ;)

Eric

beaver

Dec 17, 2006, 10:21:08 PM12/17/06
Thanks Rome, you may lose money in this deal, but you can make up for
it in volume..8-).

Pin Geek

Dec 18, 2006, 1:26:05 AM12/18/06
I hang onto this stuff. If you throw in little things when you have one of
these pins for sale down the road maybe, it helps the auction value. Get a
repro manual or an original too. They always want that manual.

--
Josh
http://www.pingeek.com

Get your pinball show dvds here:
http://www.thepinballshow.com

"beaver" <e...@edcheung.com> wrote in message

beaver

Dec 23, 2006, 8:10:46 AM12/23/06
Got my RGP Christmas gift installed. It included a set of yellow
flipper rubbers that look great on my IJ. Thanks Rome!
http://www.edcheung.com/album/album06/Pinball/ij2.htm#flipper
(you may have to hit reload after it loads to jump to the right spot).

Edward Cheung CARGPB26
www.edcheung.com

Chris M (SilverUnicorn)

Dec 23, 2006, 9:34:00 AM12/23/06
Holy crap Edward!

This should be titled:

"When rocket scientists own pinball machines"!!!!

Some very nice work there. Very detailed page as well!

Chris
PFO#3
BK, ToTAN, SWE1, RFM

"beaver" <e...@edcheung.com> wrote in message

MrBellMan

Dec 23, 2006, 9:47:04 AM12/23/06
Your yellow flipper rubber looks nice Ed, but it can't beat my orange
flippers!

http://www.robsgameroom.com/images/DSCN1416.JPG

Actually, I think I'm the only one that likes the orange flipper
look... ;-)

Rob Bell
CARGPB20 ;-)
www.robsgameroom.com

Balboa Rules

Dec 23, 2006, 12:43:46 PM12/23/06
Good for you Rome.. keep it up... stay on the right path this time..
otherwise we will have to call you out again.. and really do not want
to do that.. : )

Keep it up!

Steve

pinballzmylife

Dec 23, 2006, 5:40:33 PM12/23/06
Thanks for the kind words Ed.. I hope to give back more, as i get
deeper and deeper into this hobby..

Vegemite Nick

Dec 23, 2006, 6:25:12 PM12/23/06

Tis the season to be jolly...well done on spreading the fun.

Cheers Rome,
Nick