Party MN

1 view

Lloyd Olson

Sep 5, 2006, 9:31:13 AM9/5/06
Pinball Circus is coming up October 7, 2006 in Hopkins, Minnesota
www.pinballcircus.com

At least 12 hours of meet pinheads, play pinball, magical disappearing
pizza, hot dogs, pop corn, pop, all kinds of neat prizes. Pinball
Renaissance's Last Man Standing event, Saturday Night Pinball tournament and
"fun", Pinball Circus Tournament. And probably other things I'm forgetting.

Now is the time to let me know if you are bringing games, pieces, parts,
prizes, anything else so I make sure I have space for you. LTG :)

jesse...@comcast.net

Sep 5, 2006, 11:23:11 AM9/5/06
Can't wait! Tamra and I will be there as always..
Jess

rubberpoultry

Sep 5, 2006, 12:28:52 PM9/5/06

jesse...@comcast.net wrote:
> Can't wait! Tamra and I will be there as always..
> Jess

I wish I could come, but living in Ohio, makes it tough. I think I may
be out of town that week on business anyway.

mnpinball

Sep 5, 2006, 12:30:44 PM9/5/06
I will be there with hopefully a special game. :-)

Jason.
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/mnpinball

btu...@pressenter.com

Sep 5, 2006, 2:47:17 PM9/5/06
Hey Lloyd! Any chance Pinball Pool will be there?

Doesn't Greg K. have a Queen of Diamonds? I'd love to play one again
after all these years. (My project one still needs backglass and
plastics set.)

Byron

PinTed

Sep 5, 2006, 2:48:27 PM9/5/06
Lloyd and all,

RE: "And probably other things I'm forgetting."

Like the free soldering/desoldering seminar?
Registration Link (http://tinyurl.com/k5pre)

--
Todd 'PinTed' Andersen
Owner: Pinball Renaissance

Mark Teskey

Sep 5, 2006, 2:53:13 PM9/5/06

mnpinball wrote:
> I will be there with hopefully a special game. :-)

Volcano? Space Shuttle? GnR?!?!!!

Mark Teskey

Sep 5, 2006, 2:54:54 PM9/5/06

Holy crap - I'm actually in town that day. That's the first time I've
been in town for Circus since I first found out about S&S!

Barring unplanned company - I'll be there! Heck - I'll hogtie and
bring the company too.

-Mark.

Lloyd Olson

Sep 5, 2006, 3:14:26 PM9/5/06
I'm sorry Todd. It was early and I knew I was forgetting something
important. Don't miss Todd's seminar, he puts on a very good informative
show. LTG :)

"PinTed" <Pin...@netscape.net> wrote in message

Lloyd Olson

Sep 5, 2006, 3:15:39 PM9/5/06
No idea yet what is all going to be there. Hope you can make it Byron, it
wouldn't be a party without you ! LTG :)

<btu...@pressenter.com> wrote in message

Lloyd Olson

Sep 5, 2006, 3:17:09 PM9/5/06
Hopefully your out of town on busniess will bring you near here. We get
visitors from all over the USA to the circus. And an occasional visit by the
UK fellowship. LTG :)

"rubberpoultry" <ja...@midnightoilproductions.net> wrote in message

Bryan Kelly

Sep 5, 2006, 6:30:33 PM9/5/06
Don't get no better than your parties, Lloyd.

Let me know if you need any help in the morning. I can be there
anytime. :-)

Bryan (CARGPB 14)

Home of the world renowned EXECUTIVE Pin Footie
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album79
Make your pin feel like one of the family.

Lloyd Olson

Sep 5, 2006, 7:16:32 PM9/5/06
Thank you Bryan !

You bringing a fresh shipment of Pinfooties to sell ? LTG :)

"Bryan Kelly" <bske...@aol.com> wrote in message

Bryan Kelly

Sep 5, 2006, 7:15:32 PM9/5/06
I just made a separate post announcing a Pin Footie Pinball Circus
BLOWOUT sale!!!!!

PinMan

Sep 5, 2006, 10:13:17 PM9/5/06
Oh for God sakes do we have to see those damn brown hockey pucks all
day again? J/K. I'll be there as always. This time I might even play
the tourney. ;-) Watch out Crazy J.

Ross

Sep 5, 2006, 10:55:19 PM9/5/06
Kathy and I have the date marked out, we will be there!

Ross