Last Planned TCFPA Event

PinTed

Oct 25, 2005, 1:07:04 PM10/25/05
All,

This is a post to inform you of the last planned TCFPA event.

The last planned TCFPA event will be on November 26th and is scheduled
to run from noon till midnight. The event will, of course, be held at
SS Billiards, in Hopkins, MN, USA. This final event will appropriately
be our 2005 year-end pinball tournaments.
(http://www2.bitstream.net/~miekoa/pinball/)

We plan on having two pinball tournaments.

The fist tournament is Double Elimination on Lloyd's over a dozen
different "normal" pinball machines. Registration is $5.00 to enter and
$5.00 for each advance on the bracket. All collected funds, a trophy,
and a collectable pin-prize package will be awarded to the winner of
this double elimination pinball tournament.

The second tournament is one-day ToPS tournaments on Lloyd's three
pinball machines that are equipped with ToPS headers. Registration is
again $5.00 per chance/person with $4.00 from each attempt going into a
cash jackpot for the winner(s).

As this is our last planned even, we will be using these tournaments to
clean out our inventory of pin-promos with free giveaways and random
drawings.

Please know that Lloyd will still be at his same location. Lloyd is NOT
leaving. The TCFPA is disbanding. Another league or event is planed to
fill the schedule. Please, see the SS billiards website for details.
(http://www.ssbilliards.com/)

--
TCFPA President
Todd 'PinTed' Andersen

Lloyd Olson

Oct 25, 2005, 3:09:35 PM10/25/05
I am sad to see this post. And I do want to thank Todd for all he has done
to promote and support pinball. He has worked hard and given of himself for
the hobby he loves. I hope he has a good turnout so he can go out with a
bang !

Terry, Nick, Jesse, Dave, and I'm sure many more want to thank you Todd for
all your work. LTG :)

"PinTed" <Pin...@netscape.net> wrote in message

mudd...@hotmail.com

Oct 25, 2005, 3:19:31 PM10/25/05
Todd,
It's a bummer to hear this news and I would like to thank you for
your help in the pinball community and what you have done to help
others ;)

Thanks
--
Mike S.
------------------

Eric Schmitt

Oct 25, 2005, 8:28:31 PM10/25/05
Todd,

What time will the Double Elimination tournament start on Saturday?

Lloyd,

What are your plans for the Saturday evenings following the Year-End event?

--Eric

Lloyd Olson

Oct 25, 2005, 8:41:32 PM10/25/05
There is a plan. It will be announced after Todd's event. LTG :)

"Eric Schmitt" <erics....@gmail.com> wrote in message